It's EARTH DAY everyone!!!! Yeeeeah!

Just read that. That is what they actually believe. Even though they ACTUALLY did NOTHING, they believe they did everything.

They are so pathetic.

Who the hell is “they”?

You, for one.

1295180.png

As I said, once people put science before party, but no longer. The party is all that matters now, the party trumps even the country.

/—-/ libtards have politicized science to meet their agenda. Example, all of those false predictions of doom and gloom by scientists.

Do not let it be forgotten that the “science-loving” left wrong is the side that thinks that Bruce Jenner is now a woman.

Nice sunny day, but still a lot of snow.

Think I will empty some aerosol cans out back to help this warming trend.

Aerosol cans are much more fun when you throw them in the burn barrel, as is any old corroded ammunition.
Old gas tanks from discarded autos..

Not enough boom. Try throwing a half-empty 5-gallon propane tank in there, much more fun. Or better yet, tape a couple pounds of Tannerite to it and shoot it from 100 yards away.
Fill them with gas set next to fire and shoot..

Gasoline by itself isn't all that explosive, you have to vaporize it first. Actually a tank with only fumes in it is more explosive.

As I said, once people put science before party, but no longer. The party is all that matters now, the party trumps even the country.

/—-/ libtards have politicized science to meet their agenda. Example, all of those false predictions of doom and gloom by scientists.

Do not let it be forgotten that the “science-loving” left wrong is the side that thinks that Bruce Jenner is now a woman.

And those of us who are neither left nor right do don't give a shit what Bruce think he is. He could think he was a penguin and I would not care, only you people from the far sides of both spectrums give a shit about things like that.

They do that everywhere they go, look how the occutards trashed all the places they infested.

Then they're incredulous when they find out the rest of the people who work for a living hate them.

Welfare parasites have no respect for us honest workers, who earn the money, and pay the taxes, that pay for their welfare. I observed the same thing about the Stephon Clark rioters here in Sacramento, who thought nothing of obstructing those of us who were just trying to get to and from our jobs.

It really makes me wish that we could just cut them all off from welfare, and let them all starve to death. Society would certainly be much better off without them.

NO.

Fuck "peace", at least with commie parasites like you. I devote my life to defeating you. I vow to remain eternally hostile to all the communists and enemies of The US Constitution on earth.

Indeed…that version of “peace” only comes from foolish and cowardly people keeping their mouths shut and doing what Big Brother tells them to do.

Leftists Wrongists prefer “peace” that consists of nobody standing up against the evils of leftism wrongism. They would have no use for any “peace” that doesn't leave them solidly in charge.

NO.

Fuck "peace", at least with commie parasites like you. I devote my life to defeating you. I vow to remain eternally hostile to all the communists and enemies of The US Constitution on earth.

Indeed…that version of “peace” only comes from foolish and cowardly people keeping their mouths shut and doing what Big Brother tells them to do.

Leftists Wrongists prefer “peace” that consists of nobody standing up against the evils of leftism wrongism. They would have no use for any “peace” that doesn't leave them solidly in charge.
Wat8.jpg

Forum List

Back