It’s confusing..so Dems love those CA mega corps but hate them at the same time?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
We constantly hear about how Leftist Democrats hate those giant prosperous mega corps and the little amount they pay in Corp taxes right until they want to boast about California’s GDP...So which is it, do they hate them or love them?

Democrat states & cities run the world!

If California were a sovereign nation, it would rank as the world's fifth largest economy, ahead of India and behind Germany. It's larger by far than any other US state.

- California has the Largest & Strongest economy in the USA!!!
- California Tesla is the fastest growing car company & will make fossil fuel vehicles obsolete.
- California Tesla is the fastest growing US Solar company.
- California SpaceX is the fastest growing Rocket company.
- California SpaceX is the fastest growing satellite, defense & internet provider.
- Red States NEVER innovate because they lack education.
- California created Genetic DNA splicing & GMO.
- California created Awesome $ BlockBuster $ Hollywood Movies.
- California created Solid State Electronics.
- California created the Microchip.
- California created the PC.
- California created the Internet.
- California created the Mouse
- California created the Touchscreen.
- California created the I-pad.
- California created the I-phone.
- California created the Video Recorder.
- California created the Laser.
- California created the Laser Printer.
- California created Apple.
- California created FaceBook.
- California created Google.
- California created Yahoo!
- California created eBay.
- California created SnapChat.
- California created Netflix.
- California created Fantasy Football.
- California created the Wave.
- California created Barbie.
- California created Blue Jeans
- California created the WetSuit
- California created WD-40
- California created PayPal.
- California created Adobe.
- California created Intel.
- California created all the Largest Companies.
- California is the 8th largest economy on the planet!!!
- California Proved Ayn Rand a Liar who sucked government tits!!!!
- Red States NEVER innovate because they lack education.
-Mexifornia has 12% of the nations population but 33% of its welfare recipients
- Mexifornia has more illegal aliens running the streets than any other state in the union
-Mexifornia has more homeless shitting in public than any other state in the union.
-Mexifornia has the highest poverty rate in the nation
-Mexifornia ranks last in quality of life for its citizenry
-Mexifornia is feast or famine with more income inequality than any other state in the union
-Mexifornia is an income divided, socially divided “melting pot” where strangers can’t communicate, where nobody is likeminded and where REAL Americans often feel like foreigners on their own soil.

BUT, BUT, BUT....GDP!
SillyCon Valley and Hollyweird is kicking ass so I’ll brag about Mexifornia while the majority in the state live like poverty stricken human cockroaches. I’ll talk shit about disparities and income inequities in my next post.

We constantly hear about how Leftist Democrats hate those giant prosperous mega corps and the little amount they pay in Corp taxes right until they want to boast about California’s GDP...So which is it, do they hate them or love them?
The giant corporations didn't invent much, California's giant corps grew from working college kids sick of being told no by the big corporations. Professors, students & dropouts invented & created it all from nothing! Red states all try to steal the talent, tech & wealth created by the Big Blue Cities!

The giant corporations didn't invent much, California's giant corps grew from working college kids sick of being told no by the big corporations. Professors, students & dropouts invented & created it all from nothing! Red states all try to steal the talent, tech & wealth created by the Big Blue Cities!

You’re missing the point...you’re describing the accomplishments of basically a few people whom happen to live in shithole cities with population....You’re failing to mention the size of the underclass living in squalor, the bulk of the population hates their life and can’t get ahead...there’s also 10 million illegals in Mexifornia living like the thirdworld cockroaches they are....but you don’t care as long as those few bright college kids in SillyCon Valley are killing it...huh?

The real story here is how much those big Silicon Valley companies contribute to the Democrats campaigns (and Republicans, let's not be stupid here, but CA is a fully democrat run state). Pelosi and Newsome have both made $tons off of S.V. IPOs and early investments in big companies. It's nice to be connected. Why do you think the Democrats want to keep their jobs so badly they'll even lie to do it.

They love the ones that they have infiltrated and are in communist control - well temporarily at least. They want to destroy them too, they want everything to burn as a matter of fact.

You’re missing the point...you’re describing the accomplishments of basically a few people whom happen to live in shithole cities with population....You’re failing to mention the size of the underclass living in squalor, the bulk of the population hates their life and can’t get ahead...there’s also 10 million illegals in Mexifornia living like the thirdworld cockroaches they are....but you don’t care as long as those few bright college kids in SillyCon Valley are killing it...huh?

I have lived decades in California. There are also a lot of well-off people here, mostly because the real estate keeps going up and the democrats keep changing the IRS rules to allow them to write off their local taxes from their federal IRS returns. I just got a tweet from my local congressman today "Working hard to get those SALT tax deductions back on the IRS tax laws". SALT = "state and local taxes"

I tweeted back that was typical democratic fly-over discrimination.

I have lived decades in California. There are also a lot of well-off people here, mostly because the real estate keeps going up and the democrats keep changing the IRS rules to allow them to write off their local taxes from their federal IRS returns. I just got a tweet from my local congressman today "Working hard to get those SALT tax deductions back on the IRS tax laws". SALT = "state and local taxes"

I tweeted back that was typical democratic fly-over discrimination.
Democrats are always demanding higher taxes whilst taking every deduction that they can.......Psychocrats

You're seriously trying to rationalize moonbat "thinking"? These are "people" (actually they're parrots with a slightly increased vocabulary) that can contradict themselves in a single sentence because they repeat inane shit they see on TV and believe it represents reality. These assholes follow a political philosophy that fits on a bumper sticker. It's based on hate and envy. There isn't even the slightest rational thought or logical calculation to support it. They do not deserve the credit of being able to "think".

1602269652280.png

You're seriously trying to rationalize moonbat "thinking"? These are "people" (actually they're parrots with a slightly increased vocabulary) that can contradict themselves in a single sentence because they repeat inane shit they see on TV and believe it represents reality. These assholes follow a political philosophy that fits on a bumper sticker. It's based on hate and envy. There isn't even the slightest rational thought or logical calculation to support it. They do not deserve the credit of being able to "think".

View attachment 399329
You wouldn't have a computer, internet or message board to post your ignorance if it weren't for "moonbat thinking".

Before Republicans comment on such topics they need to catch up to reality.

Red states are economic basketcases for following failed conservative policies for the last 150 years.

Most of them are horribly polluted and dangerous to raise children in because of the nasty pollution.

Then there’s the lack of education.

In fact it’s so bad in so many red states that in the entire Appalachian area infant mortality rates are rising and life expectancy is falling.

Republican conservatism is not really a failed policy. It’s a disguised policy. The whole point of it is to fuk most Americans and everything they do is aimed at helping needy billionaires.

Your theory self destructs quickly though because Mexifornia is home to only 12% of the national population and 33% of the nations welfare filth. In case you didn’t know, Mexifornia is a blue state that operates solely on progressive ideals. Weird huh?

Really weird. Since California also pays the most in Federal Taxes, by a wide margin, and has the largest GDP, again by a wide margin.

Yep...those rich, greedy capitalists you hate in Hollyweird and Silly Con Valley really dress up the spread sheets nicely for all the human cockroaches living in squalor don’t they?

They choose to live and work there. They choose to live and pay taxes there. They could move, but they don’t. They could relocate their businesses. And from time to time someone does. But the vast majority do not.

The Glock Store is in San Diego. You can get any part for your Glock you want there. But why stay in California? Perhaps they like it. Even so close to the border with the brown people you so detest.

My point is this. The numbers don’t lie. California in spite of all you hate about them has a vibrant and respectable economy.

That's true, the numbers definitely don't lie.
-Mexifornia has 12% of the nations population but 33% of its welfare recipients
- Mexifornia has more illegal aliens running the streets than any other state in the union
-Mexifornia has more homeless shitting in public than any other state in the union.
-Mexifornia has the highest poverty rate in the nation
-Mexifornia ranks last in quality of life for its citizenry
-Mexifornia is feast or famine with more income inequality than any other state in the union
-Mexifornia is an income divided, socially divided “melting pot” where strangers can’t communicate, where nobody is likeminded and where REAL Americans often feel like foreigners on their own soil.

BUT, BUT, BUT....GDP!
SillyCon Valley and Hollyweird is kicking ass so I’ll brag about Mexifornia while the majority in the state live like poverty stricken human cockroaches. I’ll talk shit about disparities and income inequities in my next post.

Forum List

Back