It's come to this

Toddsterpatriot,

What do you find funny about this travesty?
What travesty....................Another supposed Victim card played by the left.........

Oh the Drama..............Barf.
What "victim card"?

I knew you unAmerican ass-wipes would be OK with attacking him.

Do you really want this to be the kinda place where stuff like this happens?

I don't.

Last edited:
Toddsterpatriot,

He's a war hero...….LOL!
I don't know if he's a "war hero" or not, and I don't care either.

He is however an American soldier and the way you sickos are treating him is a disgrace.
Salute the uniform and not necessarily the person wearing the uniform.....

You see a HERO.......because he is after Trump..........sorry lib I don't see a HERO here..........

If he was so dang concerned about the call ......then why the hell didn't he file the complaint himself......

Might be because the DOJ looked at it an found nothing worthy of further investigation.

Enjoy the show .........that is all it is..........

Communist Manifesto.....
"Blame your opposition for that which you are guilty"...
We can clearly see that Creeps has a lot of practice.

Besides....his greatest threat is probably from Democrats.....The Hillary Hit Squad for example.

The article is all drama....Creeps didn't even read the article.

It's full of "if"..."if"..."Ifs" and more "IFs"

"As a matter of practice, the Army would neither confirm nor deny any safety or security measures taken on behalf of an individual; however, as we would with any Soldier, the Army will work with civilian authorities to ensure that he and his family are properly protected," Turner added.

Last edited:
Toddsterpatriot,

He's a war hero...….LOL!

He is however an American soldier and the way you sickos are treating him is a disgrace.

John Kerry was a soldier at one time too, so was John Murtha. Neither one of them were worth spit.

When did leftists start liking the military all of a sudden? Did ya'll get all patriotic after those Russians stole your election or something?

:laughing0301:

Toddsterpatriot,

What travesty....................Another supposed Victim card played by the left.........

Oh the Drama..............Barf.
What "victim card"?

I knew you unAmerican ass-wipes would be OK with attacking my him.

Do you really want this to be the kinda place where stuff like this happens?

I don't.
I served.........and have an opinion on this............This whole dang thing is a JOKE..........He's concerned.......who the hell cares...

Now.......did he leak it outside of the chain of command.......to those who didn't have the need to know..........that's my question.

Your side has BS witnesses........and no real evidence......In a real courtroom it would have already been laughed out of court.

Toddsterpatriot,

He's a war hero...….LOL!

John Kerry was a soldier at one time too, so was John Murtha. Neither one of them were worth spit.

When did leftists start liking the military all of a sudden?

When did y'all fascists start hating on them?

Oh wait, I remember. You like people who WERE captured by your bizarre personality cult, OK?

Prepared "if necessary "
Of course
They also are prepared to Nuke Iran " if neccessary "

Toddsterpatriot,

He's a war hero...….LOL!

You have got to remember they don't give a damn about the uniform when it doesn't fit their madness. They are attacking a man who has served for 20yrs as compared to a man who was a draft dodger. Do you really think they care if this man is in danger or not.

Toddsterpatriot,

He's a war hero...….LOL!

You have got to remember they don't give a damn about the uniform when it doesn't fit their madness. They are attacking a man who has served for 20yrs as compared to a man who was a draft dodger. Do you really think they care if this man is in danger or not.

No one is comparing him to BJ Clinton.

The US Army is preparing to move Lt.Col. Vindman and family to a safe location.

It's a sad, sad day for the USA.

You republicans should be ashamed.

You won't be, you aren't self-aware enough.

But you should be.

The Army is prepared to move Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman and his family to a safe location if necessary

I saw that earlier on AOL home page. I was disgusted but not surprised.

These people have no respect for life.

They want to kill or harm people for exercising their right to free speech and honoring a subpoena.

That sure isn't pro life or anything close to a real American.

Forum List

Back