It's Called Integrity and Kelly Loeffler Has It

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
When the time comes to take a stand against terrorism Kelly has the guts and courage to do so.

She's toast in November. And she deserves it. What a hack. Just sucking up to Trump in an attempt to save her Senate seat. She got lucky on the whole insider trading deal.

When the time comes to take a stand against terrorism Kelly has the guts and courage to do so.
Do you have her email or her office phone number?

I'm thinking that she should recommend that the players wear the name of Secoriea Turner and the other children who were killed by BLM. I'd like to write to her to make a suggestion to that effect.

WOW! It was a very short time ago that you smelly skidmark fans were yelling for her to quit because of insider trading. What's up?

WOW! It was a very short time ago that you smelly skidmark fans were yelling for her to quit because of insider trading. What's up?
She has always been good in my book.

She's toast in November. And she deserves it. What a hack. Just sucking up to Trump in an attempt to save her Senate seat. She got lucky on the whole insider trading deal.
Nobody gives a shit about Wall Street now. It's all about security or criminal anarchy. Democrats fucked that one up. She is in like Flynn in November. You dip shits planted your flag on the side of domestic terrorist. Lol. Buh-bye Democrats.

No shit. I read about this earlier. Good f'n grief.

I'm thinking that she should recommend that the players wear the name of Secoriea Turner and the other children who were killed by BLM. I'd like to write to her to make a suggestion to that effect.
Nah, she one of the four MOC's that prove that the smell skidmark is responsible for killing 133,000 Americans.

Nobody gives a shit about Wall Street now. It's all about security or criminal anarchy. Democrats fucked that one up. She is in like Flynn in November. You dip shits planted your flag on the side of domestic terrorist. Lol. Buh-bye Democrats.
Mitch is telling the _in trouble_ wankers to stay away from Trump or lose. It is probably desperate advise but so true.

If you ever plan on retiring or staying retired you'd better "give a shit" about wall street.

Mitch is telling the _in trouble_ wankers to stay away from Trump or lose. It is probably desperate advise but so true.
He's also bringing back subsidies for those making $40K or less. BTW, that was my idea.

If you ever plan on retiring or staying retired you'd better "give a shit" about wall street.
I'm good. I don't like communist racist anarchist.

Nah, she one of the four MOC's that prove that the smell skidmark is responsible for killing 133,000 Americans.
Who killed 133,000 Americans? Please explain because I gotta hear this shit.

Blame goes to the 15 to 0 guy. If he reacted like a leader to one of the biggest challenges for a sitting U.S. President maybe 90,000+ could have lived.

I didn't even realize women had a basketball league. Pretty sure I won't see their games so I won't be subjected to their marxist and racist statement on their jerseys.

Blame goes to the 15 to 0 guy. If he reacted like a leader to one of the biggest challenges for a sitting U.S. President maybe 90,000+ could have lived.
But what about the Chinese? Nope. All Trump's fault according to you leftist ding-dongs.

So, I see the isolation is getting to you. You stopped making sense.....no, wait. Did you ever make sense before? I can't remember.

So, I see the isolation is getting to you. You stopped making sense.....no, wait. Did you ever make sense before? I can't remember.
I can recall and the answer is they have always been bullgoose looney.

So the WNBA is into pushing false narratives?

From the link in the OP:

The league is considering ways to recognize other women who have died because of alleged police brutality or racial violence — including Vanessa Guillen and Sandra Bland.

Guillen was allegedly killed by a black guy who killed himself when confronted by police and Bland, hung herself in jail.

The next AG will have 4 years to investigate and prosecute her.

Forum List

Back