it's BOTH the rich & poor's fault: the rich (like Trump) don't pay taxes, & the poor get welfare...so the middle class gets screwed

i say to those rich hypocrites who haven't payed a nickel in taxes last year: no more, fellas, Biden's coming! BIDEN'S COMING!
So you ignored the statistics of 2019? Where the most revenue brought in to the US treasury was from the top 15%, while the bottom 50% pay hardly anything. Why dont they pay their fair share?
I haven’t seen the 2019 figures, bit in 2017, the top 10% had a total Gross income of around 5.2 trillion. The bottom 50% had a total gross income of around 1.2 trillion. The bottom 50% pays a much larger portion of its income for Social security and Medicare. It kinda makes sense that more tax revenue comes from the group with the most income

It is a bogus argument, that the wealthy pay most of the taxes because, yes, the wealthy garnish most of the income. I am all for the wealthy paying a lower percentage of the total taxes. To make that happen it is simple, you raise the marginal tax rate on the wealthy, significantly. When those marginal rate were above 60% the wealthy paid a much lower percentage of total taxes, because they had a much lower share of total income. It is a bogus argument because no way in hell the wealthy would be willing to trade the position they are in now for the position they were in when marginal tax rates were higher.
When you raise the taxes on the wealthy they move to a friendlier country. Sorry dude, but the wealthy can afford to move, and then the bitching middle class has to pick up the bill again. CUT THE FUCKING SPENDING. Dont need to send millions of dollars to other countries so they can study genders, and cut the welfare, because those who sit on their ass and do nothing but smoke dope and bitch and moan, need to get a fucking job.....

First, if the wealthy want to leave because of taxes, well don't let the door kick them in the ass on the way out, I don't want them here. Second, if someone is happy sitting on their ass and collecting welfare, then God bless them. Keep collecting welfare, I am more than willing to pay them to stay the hell out of my way. If someone has so little motivation that welfare makes them happy, then no, I don't want them in the labor force.

Perfect example. I worked on a sales team at a furniture store. They hired this girl who was absolutely terrible. She would actually pan-handle her clients and she didn't sell jackshit. So I approached the rest of the sales team. Asked them to donate money to the worthless bitch so she would quit burning ups and we can sell to the clients she was getting. They all agreed. We sent her packing, and we all made more money. She actually bought a car with the money we gave her, and it was more than worth it.
I guess you never heard of when the majority of the people arent working but taking from the system, the system is going to fail, you dont give a shit about it, as long as it doesnt get in your way ? Either you are an ignorant fool, or just a Demoncrap voter who wont give a shit until it does affect you, but by then it will be too late...

Cloward and Piven were both professors at the Columbia University School of Social Work. The strategy was outlined in a May 1966 article in the liberal magazine The Nation titled "The Weight of the Poor: A Strategy to End Poverty".
The two stated that many Americans who were eligible for welfare were not receiving benefits, and that a welfare enrollment drive would strain local budgets, precipitating a crisis at the state and local levels th…
Wikipedia · Text under CC-BY-SA license

That is not true, not even close to true as automation and information technology changes the labor landscape. In fact, it is foolish thinking to believe that everyone should work. It elucidates Arbeit Mach Frei more than anything else. So I went in to the local Walmart Neighborhood Market yesterday afternoon. I won't go back, and I had shopped there often. It is all self-checkout, and don't get me wrong, I almost always use self-checkout. And I pay with my cellphone. You call that touchless checkout. But for there to be no cashiers, well it was a clusterfuck. But here is the thing. Walmart is going cut labor costs significantly by getting rid of those cashiers. Will they use those savings to lower their prices? Hell no. There is not a single item in that store that's price is based on cost. They charge whatever the market will bear. Yes, Walmart wants to be the low price leader, but that is just it, lower then everyone else but as high as they can get it and still be lower than competitors. They are already the low price leader, they don't need to cut those prices anymore.

So, let's say they shave off seven fulltime cashiers, that is conservative. That is about three thousand dollars a week. Three thousand dollars a week that used to flow right back in to the community. Now, that three thousand is going to go straight to the stockholders, so about fifteen hundred is going directly in the pocket of the Walmart heirs. The same amount of "work" is getting done, but now the value of that "work" is flowing out of the community. That one example should make it clear why wages have stagnated while productivity has soared. It is time we put an end to that trend, we capture the value of automation and information technology at the local level, less people work, more people get to find self-actualization instead of struggling to survive, and we make this world a much better place. It has absolutely nothing to do with "work".

i say to those rich hypocrites who haven't payed a nickel in taxes last year: no more, fellas, Biden's coming! BIDEN'S COMING!
So you ignored the statistics of 2019? Where the most revenue brought in to the US treasury was from the top 15%, while the bottom 50% pay hardly anything. Why dont they pay their fair share?
I haven’t seen the 2019 figures, bit in 2017, the top 10% had a total Gross income of around 5.2 trillion. The bottom 50% had a total gross income of around 1.2 trillion. The bottom 50% pays a much larger portion of its income for Social security and Medicare. It kinda makes sense that more tax revenue comes from the group with the most income

It is a bogus argument, that the wealthy pay most of the taxes because, yes, the wealthy garnish most of the income. I am all for the wealthy paying a lower percentage of the total taxes. To make that happen it is simple, you raise the marginal tax rate on the wealthy, significantly. When those marginal rate were above 60% the wealthy paid a much lower percentage of total taxes, because they had a much lower share of total income. It is a bogus argument because no way in hell the wealthy would be willing to trade the position they are in now for the position they were in when marginal tax rates were higher.
When you raise the taxes on the wealthy they move to a friendlier country. Sorry dude, but the wealthy can afford to move, and then the bitching middle class has to pick up the bill again. CUT THE FUCKING SPENDING. Dont need to send millions of dollars to other countries so they can study genders, and cut the welfare, because those who sit on their ass and do nothing but smoke dope and bitch and moan, need to get a fucking job.....

First, if the wealthy want to leave because of taxes, well don't let the door kick them in the ass on the way out, I don't want them here. Second, if someone is happy sitting on their ass and collecting welfare, then God bless them. Keep collecting welfare, I am more than willing to pay them to stay the hell out of my way. If someone has so little motivation that welfare makes them happy, then no, I don't want them in the labor force.

Perfect example. I worked on a sales team at a furniture store. They hired this girl who was absolutely terrible. She would actually pan-handle her clients and she didn't sell jackshit. So I approached the rest of the sales team. Asked them to donate money to the worthless bitch so she would quit burning ups and we can sell to the clients she was getting. They all agreed. We sent her packing, and we all made more money. She actually bought a car with the money we gave her, and it was more than worth it.
I guess you never heard of when the majority of the people arent working but taking from the system, the system is going to fail, you dont give a shit about it, as long as it doesnt get in your way ? Either you are an ignorant fool, or just a Demoncrap voter who wont give a shit until it does affect you, but by then it will be too late...

Cloward and Piven were both professors at the Columbia University School of Social Work. The strategy was outlined in a May 1966 article in the liberal magazine The Nation titled "The Weight of the Poor: A Strategy to End Poverty".
The two stated that many Americans who were eligible for welfare were not receiving benefits, and that a welfare enrollment drive would strain local budgets, precipitating a crisis at the state and local levels th…

That is not true, not even close to true as automation and information technology changes the labor landscape. In fact, it is foolish thinking to believe that everyone should work. It elucidates Arbeit Mach Frei more than anything else. So I went in to the local Walmart Neighborhood Market yesterday afternoon. I won't go back, and I had shopped there often. It is all self-checkout, and don't get me wrong, I almost always use self-checkout. And I pay with my cellphone. You call that touchless checkout. But for there to be no cashiers, well it was a clusterfuck. But here is the thing. Walmart is going cut labor costs significantly by getting rid of those cashiers. Will they use those savings to lower their prices? Hell no. There is not a single item in that store that's price is based on cost. They charge whatever the market will bear. Yes, Walmart wants to be the low price leader, but that is just it, lower then everyone else but as high as they can get it and still be lower than competitors. They are already the low price leader, they don't need to cut those prices anymore.

So, let's say they shave off seven fulltime cashiers, that is conservative. That is about three thousand dollars a week. Three thousand dollars a week that used to flow right back in to the community. Now, that three thousand is going to go straight to the stockholders, so about fifteen hundred is going directly in the pocket of the Walmart heirs. The same amount of "work" is getting done, but now the value of that "work" is flowing out of the community. That one example should make it clear why wages have stagnated while productivity has soared. It is time we put an end to that trend, we capture the value of automation and information technology at the local level, less people work, more people get to find self-actualization instead of struggling to survive, and we make this world a much better place. It has absolutely nothing to do with "work".
You ever watch the movie Wall-E?

People dont work, they end up like this...

rawgif.gif

in practice, the lower the price, the more they will sell, even if they WERE the low price leader, which in fact is often NOT TRUE. Try some price comparisons.

They objective isn’t to maximize revenue by charging the highest price the market will bear. The objective is to maximize profit, which is a factor of price, cost, and VOLUME. If a price decrease results in greater sales that offset the price reduction, that’s what they’ll do. That’s the principle of “elasticity of demand” which is the third factor in the equation. Charging what the market will bear is not as simple as charging whatever people will pay. It’s about charging whatever will give the best trade off between cost and price.

, more people get to find self-actualization instead of struggling to survive, and we make this world a much better place. It has absolutely nothing to do with "work".
There’s a problem about that premise. It’s not entirely true. You suggest that when people don’t work, they have more time for self-actualization. But for many of us who don’t HAVE to work, we so so because work IS a way to self-actualization. I’m retired but I still do volunteer work. That is paTry of MY self-actualization.

It's BOTH the rich & poor's fault: the rich (like Trump) don't pay taxes

Why do you spread that crap? Trump pays a ton in taxes. That $750 was just what was left over difference between the estimated taxes he had paid over the year quarterly and the final calculated. The lion's share of all taxes are paid by the top few percent richest. The middle class doesn't pay jack.

And the poor get more back than they even pay in.

Why do you spread that crap? Trump pays a ton in taxes. That $750 was just what was left over difference between the estimated taxes he had paid over the year quarterly and the final calculated. The lion's share of all taxes are paid by the top few percent richest. The middle class doesn't pay jack.

You’re wrong about that. Trump paid $750 in taxes for the year. That’s the TOTAL amount. When his taxes were published, they didn’t exclude Quarterly estimated income because that makes of part of what is reported as taxes paid because the ARE part of taxes paid.

In 10 of the 15 years prior to 2016, Trump paid NO Federal income tax. None, not quarterly, not annually.

What you’re suggesting is only an attempt at rationalization. It is not true

Last edited:

You are delusional, he really did, only pay $750. For almost a decade he paid nothing, wrote off over a billion dollars in losses. I doubt he has ever paid quarterly, you are making up facts to fit your distorted beliefs.

The rich get welfare too.

The biggest corporations in the United States getting are paid hundreds of billions of dollars in subsidies every single year. So tobacco industry, the oil, the most wealthiest corporations which are making record profits every single year for some reason get subsidized by the government as well.

The difference is the people who always complain about the welfare state don't see corporate stuff these as welfare.

You are delusional, he really did, only pay $750. For almost a decade he paid nothing, wrote off over a billion dollars in losses. I doubt he has ever paid quarterly, you are making up facts to fit your distorted beliefs.

You think you know Trump's tax returns and you think I'M delusional? :21: Can you show us the IRS return where Trump only paid $750?

View attachment 444339

You believe everything in annimated movies is real?

You think you know Trump's tax returns and you think I'M delusional? :21: Can you show us the IRS return where Trump only paid $750?

Funny, you made the claim he only paid $750 because of all that he had paid in during the year. Did you see his tax return? Here are the numbers,

Trump Paid $750 in Federal Income Taxes in 2017. Here’s the Math. - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Some businessman, lost millions in one year and carried over millions more from previous years.

All they gotta do is donate/hire Bidens family and they won't get taxed----special loopholes for special donors and all. This is how socialism really works and hence why despite the promises, the poor get poorer, the middle class gets poorer, but the super super rich who donate/hire politicans and their families get richer as do the ruling socialist class. And this btw, is what happened under Obama---the billions like soros and buffet got richer, the politicians and DC got richer, but the average household income went down.

Last edited:

View attachment 444339

Funny, you seem all concerned about poor people not working, but wealthy people that don't work, does the same thing happen to them? I mean Alice Walton sold her horse ranch, which was a hobby. Now she focuses on her art museum, not really working. I would call it "self-actualization", I mean when you are worth billions simply because of who's womb you climbed out of, why work?

I mean this is just another example of the rampant cognitive dissonance of the right. On one hand, well everybody should work. On the other hand, god bless the independently wealthy and everyone should shoot for an early retirement. Those things don't go together.

All they gotta do is donate/hire Bidens family and they won't get taxed----special loopholes for special donors and all. This is how socialism really works and hence why despite the promises, the poor get poorer, the middle class gets poorer, but the super super rich who donate/hire politicans and their families get richer as do the ruling socialist class. And this btw, is what happened under Obama---the billions like soros and buffet got richer, the politicians and DC got richer, but the average household income went down.

You gonna spend the next four years telling this lie? Are you going to continue the Republican tradition of wasting hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars carrying out false investigations of the Bidens, which find no crimes, recover no fines or penalties and end up exonerating the Bidens of everything they're accused of, just like the Clintons.

One Trump investigation which you called a "witchhunt" netted convictions for 9 witches, and collected fines and levies of $42 million which more than covered the $35 million cost.

25+ Clinton investigations cost $150 million over 30 years, and netted no indictments, no convictions, and no fines. And you still call the Clintons "criminals", and say Trump is innocent.

View attachment 444339

Funny, you seem all concerned about poor people not working, but wealthy people that don't work, does the same thing happen to them? I mean Alice Walton sold her horse ranch, which was a hobby. Now she focuses on her art museum, not really working. I would call it "self-actualization", I mean when you are worth billions simply because of who's womb you climbed out of, why work?

I mean this is just another example of the rampant cognitive dissonance of the right. On one hand, well everybody should work. On the other hand, god bless the independently wealthy and everyone should shoot for an early retirement. Those things don't go together.
If you want to be rich then its up to you to do whatever it takes to get rich. Sure for some its passed down but many others make their own millions, while many more others are too lazy to try.

You gonna spend the next four years telling this lie? Are you going to continue the Republican tradition of wasting hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars carrying out false investigations of the Bidens, which find no crimes, recover no fines or penalties and end up exonerating the Bidens of everything they're accused of, just like the Clintons.

One Trump investigation which you called a "witchhunt" netted convictions for 9 witches, and collected fines and levies of $42 million which more than covered the $35 million cost.

25+ Clinton investigations cost $150 million over 30 years, and netted no indictments, no convictions, and no fines. And you still call the Clintons "criminals", and say Trump is innocent.
Progs control near everything. A Prog politicians or important person is only sacrificed as a gesture. To make it look like there is justice for them.

Forum List

Back