It's been more than a month since Ashli Babbitt was killed, but they still haven't named the officer, or said anything about her autopsy or funeral

Appears the “policeman” had highly suspicious affiliations with and support of left wing violent organizations. That sort of fact must be suppressed.

It's been more than a month since Ashli Babbitt was shot and killed by a police officer, but they still haven't named the police officer, or said anything about her autopsy, or about her funeral.
Ashli Babbitt was in the U.S. Air Force.
She would have had Secret clearance if enlisted, Top Secret as an officer.

AND you keep dodging the facts and the truth you walking turd.

What facts? They called it a homicide.

Can't make it any clearer than that. :lol:

Couldn’t answer that one huh? LoL
No you fucking inbred uneducated fuckwit. Ignoring an ignorant asshole like you. Another leftard who thinks he’s the center of the universe. You’re needy aren’t you bitch? Take more Fentanyl.

I couldn’t help noticing that you presented no facts in your angry rant.

:laugh:

AND you keep dodging the facts and the truth you walking turd.

What facts? They called it a homicide.

Can't make it any clearer than that. :lol:

Couldn’t answer that one huh? LoL
No you fucking inbred uneducated fuckwit. Ignoring an ignorant asshole like you. Another leftard who thinks he’s the center of the universe. You’re needy aren’t you bitch? Take more Fentanyl.

I couldn’t help noticing that you presented no facts in your angry rant.

:laugh:
Showing how needy you are again. Floyd is dead from an overdose bitch. Facts are things you avoid like the plague. You need some sense beaten into you BOY.

It's been more than a month since Ashli Babbitt was shot and killed by a police officer, but they still haven't named the police officer, or said anything about her autopsy, or about her funeral.

All three of these things are highly unusual.

Normally when this kind of thing happens, the name of the officer is reported in the media, the result of the autopsy is reported by the media, and the date and location of the funeral are reported by the media,

But none of those things have been reported in this case.

Why is that?

OK, I'll play. Who the hell is Ashli Babbitt and why should I care?

Thanks

Floyd is dead from an overdose bitch.

You said that already. The medical experts still disagree with this.

Facts. :itsok:
FLOyd died of an overdose. FACT. If that’s false, take the same amount of Fentanyl. Do it.
Read... and learn...

Screenshot_20210214-095038_Drive.jpg

Forum List

Back