It's all a LIE!

Mr.Conley

Jan 20, 2006
New Orleans, LA/Cambridge, MA
The Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess doesn't actually exist. It's all an elaborate conspiracy created by Nintendo to make us all suffer for purchasing a Playstation 2. It's as real as the moon landings that NASA staged.

As a PC gamer, I feel your pain. The same was said about:

Max Payne

Warcraft III

Prey (it seemed on the same track as the next Duke Nuke'em)

Diablo II (and the expansion)

A decent Star Wars strategy game (EMPIRE AT WAR, YOU SAVED MY WORLD)

Half-Life 2

Halo PC (it was originally a PC exclusive title, but then Microsoft came along with a burning desire to sell consoles)

Daikatana (I almost forgot this one...bad memories)

The truth is that Twilight Princess will come out, and it will be good. Nintendo is a quality company. The WORST reason I can think of for it not being out yet is that they're waiting for the Wii to launch so they can have a simultaneous release.

Everybody's predicting it'll come out before the end of the year, as missing the Christmas buying season is just bad business.

True, but Christmas season or not, Nintendo has always been rather fond of moving the release date back a couple of months. They did it with Wind Waker and Ocarina. It speaks well of their dedication to creating a good product, but it also says that we could still be waiting for a while.

That being said I'm predicting a November release.

True, but Christmas season or not, Nintendo has always been rather fond of moving the release date back a couple of months. They did it with Wind Waker and Ocarina. It speaks well of their dedication to creating a good product, but it also says that we could still be waiting for a while.

That being said I'm predicting a November release.

Same here. The original release date was last year.

I've had my preorder stub sitting in the my top drawer for 2 years now.

I was the first person on the local Warcraft 3 list. I was there for over a year and a half. I would have been there longer, but EBGames doesn't give out pre-orders until there's an 'official' release date.

I'm just glad I don't have a console. I could still be waiting with baited breath for Starcraft: Ghost.

Hobbit said:
I was the first person on the local Warcraft 3 list. I was there for over a year and a half. I would have been there longer, but EBGames doesn't give out pre-orders until there's an 'official' release date.

I'm just glad I don't have a console. I could still be waiting with baited breath for Starcraft: Ghost.
Didn't they cancel Ghost after 46 years of development?

New Topics

Forum List

Back