‘It’s all a facade’: Mothers slam BLM co-founder for profiting off their sons’ deaths

Virtue signaling is stupid as a rule, but with a media and academia dedicated to stupidity, who will ever call them out for it?

The sheeple won't care as a result.
The base that is driven the most will always prevail. Even in our own Revolutionary War the anti monarchy separatists were in the minority, according to historians.
It all boils down to the ruling class and what they want.

In the US, the Founding Fathers were the rich elite who decided to break away from England. Then the media followed with Thomas Pain's Common Sense etc. to bolster public opinion.

The Founding Fathers were put here to subdue a continent, which they did. England just lost control over them is all.

In the US, the Founding Fathers were the rich elite who decided to break away from England. Then the media followed with Thomas Pain's Common Sense etc. to bolster public opinion.

The Founding Fathers were put here to subdue a continent, which they did. England just lost control over them is all.
The "media" as such was pretty meager then. The English king told the colonists, Hold My Beer, and
before he knew it his colonies had vanished.

It should be noted the French, Spanish and even the Dutch had a stake in booting England's
ass out of this continent and we were blessed that the English were preoccupied with taking down the
French and their allies at the moment.

So whether by luck, providence or whatever we couldn't have chosen
a better time to rebel against the monarchy and I can't help but believe this figured into
the planning of the revolutionary founders.

The "media" as such was pretty meager then. The English king told the colonists, Hold My Beer, and
before he knew it his colonies had vanished.

It should be noted the French, Spanish and even the Dutch had a stake in booting England's
ass out of this continent and we were blessed that the English were preoccupied with taking down the
French and their allies at the moment.

So whether by luck, providence or whatever we couldn't have chosen
a better time to rebel against the monarchy and I can't help but believe this figured into
the planning of the revolutionary founders.
Agreed. I don't know they risk revolting and hanging had it not been for France being an enemy of England and hopeful ally.

Agreed. I don't know they risk revolting and hanging had it not been for France being an enemy of England and hopeful ally.
I think we owe much to the French who wanted to encourage our thorn in England's side and
they supplied much needed naval support when the seas were supposedly under England's
command.
Without France we almost certainly would have gone belly up. Naval battles of the American Revolutionary War - Wikipedia

"A new exhibition at the Smithsonian’s National Museum of American History in Washington, D.C., invites Americans to recognize another world war—one that has been traditionally envisioned as a quaint and simple confrontation between a ragtag army of rebellious colonists and a king’s mighty military force of red-coated Brits. “The American Revolution: A World War” demonstrates with new scholarship how the 18th-century fight for independence fit into a larger, international conflict that involved Great Britain, France, Spain, the Dutch Republic, Jamaica, Gibraltar and even India. “If it had not become that broader conflict, the outcome might very well have been different,” says David K. Allison, project director, curator of the show and co-author of a new forthcoming book on the subject. “As the war became bigger and involved other allies for American and other conflicts around the world, that led Britain to make the kind of strategic decisions it did, to ultimately grant the colonies independence and use their military resources elsewhere in the world.”

We like to think of the supercilious French of WWII but the French fought the English for centuries.
Literally centuries! We owe them much, in retrospect.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back