It's Alive!

percysunshine

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2011
Sty
The iphone 4S ... not Frankensteins monster;

From New Apple iPhone 4S: All the Information

"But the key about Siri, according to Apple, is that it isn't just voice recognition. It really understands natural language and follows complex commands. It's conversational too, so it will reply back to you and you can reply back to it. Think Enterprise's computer vs the current crop of voice recognition software.

This thing actually seems smart, judging by the demos. It actually interprets what you are saying. You don't talk to it using commands. You just talk to it like you would talk to another person. So instead of asking "tell me the weather today" you can just say "Do I need a raincoat?" and it will reply "It sure does look like rain today!" Or if you say "Wake me up tomorrow at 6am" it will automatically set up the alarm for you. Or "hey, remind me to buy milk later" and it will remind you to buy milk as you pass near a grocery store—yes, Siri is location aware."

Thx TXUS;

Conversation between iPhone 4S and owner:

Owner: Where can I get some really good action tonight?

iPhone: Are you married?

Owner: No, I thought you knew that.

iPhone: I did, but things change. What kind of action do you need?

Owner: You know, no commitments, just a hot, younger woman for a few hours at my place.

iPhone: Oh, you mean sex?

Owner: Duh?

iPhone: I get you now. There are 16 hotties available in a 2-mile radius from your current location.

Owner: Perfect. Send me their pictures.

iPhone: Here they are, please let me know which one, Sir.

Owner: Who said just one?

iPhone: I’m sorry, just tell me which ones.

Owner: I’ll take the ones who look like Scarlett Johannsen and Mila Kunis, you know, Brandy and Silk.

iPhone: Excellent choices, Sir, shall I send a car for them, with the usual bar?

Owner: Of course, and roses, too, like before.

iPhone: You are so thoughtful, the ladies will arrive in the next hour. Is there anything else?

Owner: Please put EMS on watch status, and alert the nearest hospital’s ER for my possible arrival tonight.

iPhone: Will do, but take it a little easy tonight, I need you, too.

"But the key about Siri, according to Apple, is that it isn't just voice recognition. It really understands natural language and follows complex commands. It's conversational too, so it will reply back to you and you can reply back to it. Think Enterprise's computer vs the current crop of voice recognition software.

This thing actually seems smart, judging by the demos. It actually interprets what you are saying. You don't talk to it using commands. You just talk to it like you would talk to another person. So instead of asking "tell me the weather today" you can just say "Do I need a raincoat?" and it will reply "It sure does look like rain today!" Or if you say "Wake me up tomorrow at 6am" it will automatically set up the alarm for you. Or "hey, remind me to buy milk later" and it will remind you to buy milk as you pass near a grocery store—yes, Siri is location aware."

Thx TXUS;

Owner: You know, no commitments, just a hot, younger woman for a few hours at my place.

iPhone: I get you now. There are 16 hotties available in a 2-mile radius from your current location.

Owner: I’ll take the ones who look like Scarlett Johannsen and Mila Kunis, you know, Brandy and Silk.

iPhone: Excellent choices, Sir, shall I send a car for them, with the usual bar?

iPhone: You are so thoughtful, the ladies will arrive in the next hour. Is there anything else?

Owner: Please put EMS on watch status, and alert the nearest hospital’s ER for my possible arrival tonight.

creepy !!:eusa_hand:

Percy::

Cracked me up with that "conversation". If it gets to that -- I'll be impressed..

You have noticed that talking cars RAPIDLY dissapeared.. You know the ones that used to nanny you about "your door is a jar".. And I used to scream back --- NO - it's a DOOR stupid..

Now the sexy Garmin voice is a different deal altogether. Because the only way guys are gonna take direction is if you make them believe they will get laid..

Percy::

Cracked me up with that "conversation". If it gets to that -- I'll be impressed..

You have noticed that talking cars RAPIDLY dissapeared.. You know the ones that used to nanny you about "your door is a jar".. And I used to scream back --- NO - it's a DOOR stupid..

Now the sexy Garmin voice is a different deal altogether. Because the only way guys are gonna take direction is if you make them believe they will get laid..

Why would we need directions? We already know where we are going, and asking for directions is out of the question.

Thx TXUS;

Let me start here by again expressing my condolences to the family and friends of Steve Jobs. Pray the good Lord consoles you all as none other can.

Well, did anyone here find it interesting that instead of the long-awaited iPhone 5, Apple gave us the iPhone 4S? or was this an intentional act to respect the memory of Stephen whom Apple knew was at death's door?

Forum List

Back