it's about to hit the fan Anonymous Remember, Remember the 5th of November

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Over the next few days many new documents will be released. The contents of these documents will contain evidence of perhaps the largest coverup in American History. Before this happens we would like to explain ourselves and answer a few questions you may have.
It's About to Hit The Fan. ANONYMOUS: ‘Remember, Remember, The 5th Of November’ - Political Ears

-----------------------------------------------------
When SHTF, the best part will be those who can't seem to believe it all , did the same thing on the day of 911 warning's coming out.
This time we have warning and the sheep still think it is all a joke. Something is coming and ppl feel it and know it.
Too much information is coming out and they need a distraction just like they needed to distract the public on the day of 911.
The sad part is many sheep will be weeded out because why they are to out of it to realize fact from fiction and choose to believe their MSM liars.

they haven't believe it and won't believe it so they will be totally unprepared for the next event to take place. Even Biden said a few years ago Obama needs another 911.

Please put out some facts today. Handcuffs by tonight. Dont wait till after the election. Too many will vote HRC. If she gets in.....it all goes away?

Anonymous ‏@LatestAnonNews 4h4 hours ago
Clinton Underground Child Sex Scandal about to break in a couple hours. Happy 5th of November!
m0165.gif

I'm getting mad at anonymous. I need to go to Wal-Mart and might miss it. They said few hours 4 hours back? WTH? I'm only human! is it that hard to press "send"?

Please put out some facts today. Handcuffs by tonight. Dont wait till after the election. Too many will vote HRC. If she gets in.....it all goes away?
When zombies are concerned there are NO FACTS that are ever facts because those who think everything is a gawd damn conspiracy are the ones who are caught in the Matrix.
There are warning of incidents taking place on Monday, but I guess the FBI are a bunch lying conspiracy theorist too. lol
At least the IDIOTS will be self weeded out because they are to fkn stupid to know MSM doesn't give them warnings to begin with. Just like 911

Musings:
HRC sounds like hoarse screeching nut.
BO sounds like John boner if I close my eyes.

I can't tell what Hossfly emoticon is on free tablet. Looks like stretching, yawning. Yes, that too angers me.

This is going to be exciting from today until election day LOL..
What could be bigger than a 911 event....... Maybe we will have an incident like that one show JHERICO lol..

Musings:
HRC sounds like hoarse screeching nut.
BO sounds like John boner if I close my eyes.

I can't tell what Hossfly emoticon is on free tablet. Looks like stretching, yawning. Yes, that too angers me.
Smiley is cheering for Anon.

Forum List

Back