IT'S A TRAP!! Repubs should NOT help dems fix obamacare

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Repubs should stick by their guns and say repeal this nightmare. If they help fix it, then obozo will accuse the repubs of sabotaging obamacare and the press will support him.

As it is, not a single repub voted for obamacare when it passed in 2010. This mess is all the dem's fault and let's keep it that way.

Didn't Republicans say their goal was to make Obama's Presidency a failure even before he was elected? Always the party over the country...

Did they? Obama seems to be failing on his own quite nicely.

He's not doing so hot. But if elected republicans are better, it's just barely.

Maybe Republicans saw the handwriting on the wall. Now, we are all reading it. I think we'll be trying to erase Obama's mess for generations to come.

of course it's a trap. It's been blame republicans since obama has been in office,

Didn't Republicans say their goal was to make Obama's Presidency a failure even before he was elected? Always the party over the country...

Did they? Obama seems to be failing on his own quite nicely.

Nope. Never happened. They were against him from day one, so no. He didn't get a chance to 'fail on his own quite nicely.'

of course it's a trap. It's been blame republicans since obama has been in office,

Yes, they did.

Great read, by the way.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Not-Ask-What-Good-Representatives/dp/1451642083/ref=pd_sim_sbs_b_2]Do Not Ask What Good We Do: Inside the U.S. House of Representatives: Robert Draper: 9781451642087: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

However, if you try to order it on Kindle, this book comes up, and I don't get what the flip is about.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/When-Party-Came-Town-Representatives-ebook/dp/B005FLPM0W/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=&qid=]Amazon.com: When the Tea Party Came to Town: Inside the U.S. House of Representatives' Most Combative, Dysfunctional, and Infuriating Term in Modern History eBook: Robert Draper: Kindle Store[/ame]

Of course, Ms. Boop. It's the Republican's fault. Since before he was elected.

Since the night of the inauguration. Since the meeting, yes.

The dinner lasted nearly four hours. They parted company almost giddily. The Republicans had agreed on a way forward:
Go after Geithner. (And indeed Kyl did, the next day: ‘Would you answer my question rather than dancing around it—please?’)

Show united and unyielding opposition to the president’s economic policies. (Eight days later, Minority Whip Cantor would hold the House Republicans to a unanimous No against Obama’s economic stimulus plan.)

Begin attacking vulnerable Democrats on the airwaves. (The first National Republican Congressional Committee attack ads would run in less than two months.)

Win the spear point of the House in 2010. Jab Obama relentlessly in 2011. Win the White House and the Senate in 2012.

Robert Draper Book: GOP's Anti-Obama Campaign Started Night Of Inauguration

The dinner lasted nearly four hours. They parted company almost giddily. The Republicans had agreed on a way forward:
Go after Geithner. (And indeed Kyl did, the next day: ‘Would you answer my question rather than dancing around it—please?’)

Show united and unyielding opposition to the president’s economic policies. (Eight days later, Minority Whip Cantor would hold the House Republicans to a unanimous No against Obama’s economic stimulus plan.)

Begin attacking vulnerable Democrats on the airwaves. (The first National Republican Congressional Committee attack ads would run in less than two months.)

Win the spear point of the House in 2010. Jab Obama relentlessly in 2011. Win the White House and the Senate in 2012.

Thanks. That makes me downright proud of my Party. :thup:

Repubs should stick by their guns and say repeal this nightmare. If they help fix it, then obozo will accuse the repubs of sabotaging obamacare and the press will support him.

As it is, not a single repub voted for obamacare when it passed in 2010. This mess is all the dem's fault and let's keep it that way.

its_a_trap_star_wars.jpg

Good to hear.

Now say it again when you're sober.

Good to hear.

Why do you have such trouble acknowledging Obama as a monumental failure?

He was a nobody from Illinois. Chicago to be more precise. I live in Illinois. I knew who Obama was (and wasn't) before you ever heard of him.

My brain on booze is sharper than your brain on meds. Now go take a nap. :cool:

Good to hear.

He was a nobody from Illinois. Chicago to be more precise. I live in Illinois. I knew who Obama was (and wasn't) before you ever heard of him.

No. Your brain on booze is nowhere near as sharp as you think. Never has been, never will be, and that goes double for the Rat in your pocket.

Good to hear.

No. Your brain on booze is nowhere near as sharp as you think. Never has been, never will be, and that goes double for the Rat in your pocket.

Yes, ma'am. Whatever you say, ma'am. :)

You can slice it and dice it any way you like, but in the end Obama is to this day an unknown shit stain upon the great nation that was once known as America.

He was exuded forth by the DNC based solely on his skin color, oratorical skills, and unverifiable past. Liberals hit upon the trifecta.

And today we are paying the price. Obama is no President of these United States, he's a cock sucking moribund ghost with a sole agenda of usurping the greatest nation on planet earth.

You Liberal creeps insist on enabling his pubescent bullshit in the name of your own idealogy.

Steep and stew in it, you sorry Liberal cranks.

Forum List

Back