It's a Toxic World after all.....

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
The price we all pay for technology and "human advancement".
The price we pay for citizens allowing money grubbing politicians to do as they please, with no detrimental punishments to them or their families.

My question is..........

WHERE is that little Nazi KKKunt Thunberg???!!!!
Why isn't SHE pissing her pants and screaming at those responsible for this toxic shit?

You want to punish politician AND THEIR FAMILIES? Aren't you the brave American.

That's how cats think ... sign up for the caternet and you'll see ... predators don't think like you and me ... tonight, 8 PM EDT, TNT network ... hide your wimin and chillin ...

That's how cats think ... sign up for the caternet and you'll see ... predators don't think like you and me ... tonight, 8 PM EDT, TNT network ... hide your wimin and chillin ...
You think of this poster as a predator? Don't humor him. He's an bitter, ignorant fool.

The price we all pay for technology and "human advancement".
The price we pay for citizens allowing money grubbing politicians to do as they please, with no detrimental punishments to them or their families.

My question is..........

WHERE is that little Nazi KKKunt Thunberg???!!!!
Why isn't SHE pissing her pants and screaming at those responsible for this toxic shit?

We need Greta to weigh-in so <insert problem> becomes fake and we can safely ignore it.

Forum List

Back