It’s a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Administration

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

16 Feb 2022 ~~ By Jeff M. Lewis
Witnessing events as the currently installed regime does its best to manage the mess it’s made, I’m reminded of the 1963 movie, “It’s a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World,” which employed an ensemble cast of actors and comedians who were household names (Spencer Tracy, Jonathan Winters, Ethel Merman, and Sid Caesar, to name a few) who were on a quest for buried treasure, each competing with one another to find it first.
In my mind, that movie title aptly describes just about everything the current occupant of the Oval Office and his installed regime have done for over a year now, and they aren’t slowing down. Exceeding expectations for failure at every step, with every single scheme, and while facing real-world challenges that come to every president and his administration, the man and his minions have increasingly demonstrated a complete lack of understanding of cause-and-effect, logical outcomes, and the sound governance of our citizens.
How else could it be explained? Do they want us all dead, poor, or spiritually broken? C’mon, man!
The mad-cap antics and slapstick comedy of the movie makes for great entertainment, but most Americans with a sound, rational, and reasoning intellect understand that there’s nothing funny here. The regime’s incompetence will not end well for us. Some who are witnessing this folly and tyranny are demanding we remain free.
Inflation is at the top of the administration’s madness. It is bad and getting worse, and every honest economist knows it despite the gaslighting attempts to say it doesn’t matter, it’s temporary, or it’s a sign of a “strong” economy.
~Snip~
They are no longer in hiding, and they are showing us exactly who they are.
We must remain resolute against the radical leftists who are now running the government. We cannot fail to let Americans know the scope and magnitude of the fraud that has been perpetrated; we must be willing to engage our family, friends, and neighbors and be American apologists, making a rational, reasoned argument for America, free markets, and individual freedoms. We must be bold, say what we believe, and explain why we believe it.
America’s ideals of equality and liberty will lead us away from a calamitous future. Shore up the defenses. Vote accordingly.

Commentary:
I remember the movie well. In fact, I saw a rerun on TV several years ago and I laughed just as heartedly the second time too.
Jeff Lewis does a great job linking this comedic movie to the present administration and its monumental keystone failures of governing this country during this past year.

Witnessing events as the currently installed regime does its best to manage the mess it’s made, I’m reminded of the 1963 movie, “It’s a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World,” which employed an ensemble cast of actors and comedians who were household names (Spencer Tracy, Jonathan Winters, Ethel Merman, and Sid Caesar, to name a few) who were on a quest for buried treasure, each competing with one another to find it first.
In my mind, that movie title aptly describes just about everything the current occupant of the Oval Office and his installed regime have done for over a year now, and they aren’t slowing down. Exceeding expectations for failure at every step, with every single scheme, and while facing real-world challenges that come to every president and his administration, the man and his minions have increasingly demonstrated a complete lack of understanding of cause-and-effect, logical outcomes, and the sound governance of our citizens.
How else could it be explained? Do they want us all dead, poor, or spiritually broken? C’mon, man!
The mad-cap antics and slapstick comedy of the movie makes for great entertainment, but most Americans with a sound, rational, and reasoning intellect understand that there’s nothing funny here. The regime’s incompetence will not end well for us. Some who are witnessing this folly and tyranny are demanding we remain free.
Inflation is at the top of the administration’s madness. It is bad and getting worse, and every honest economist knows it despite the gaslighting attempts to say it doesn’t matter, it’s temporary, or it’s a sign of a “strong” economy.
~Snip~
We must remain resolute against the radical leftists who are now running the government. We cannot fail to let Americans know the scope and magnitude of the fraud that has been perpetrated; we must be willing to engage our family, friends, and neighbors and be American apologists, making a rational, reasoned argument for America, free markets, and individual freedoms. We must be bold, say what we believe, and explain why we believe it.
America’s ideals of equality and liberty will lead us away from a calamitous future. Shore up the defenses. Vote accordingly.

Commentary:
I remember the movie well. In fact, I saw a rerun on TV several years ago and I laughed just as heartedly the second time too.
Jeff Lewis does a great job linking this comedic movie to the present administration and its monumental keystone failures of governing this country during this past year.
Great I finally get to use my old meme again:
0005avsay.jpg

~Snip~

Commentary:

Regular stock market records
Vaccines distributed
Boosters distributed
Military Spending Bill
Infrastructure Bill
Afghanistan brought to a close
Stimulus done

Only a moron would look at that record (and I left some things out) and see failure. I'm not surprised blob supporters who no longer reside in reality do.

Regular stock market records
Vaccines distributed
Boosters distributed
Military Spending Bill
Infrastructure Bill
Afghanistan brought to a close
Stimulus done

Only a moron would look at that record (and I left some things out) and see failure. I'm not surprised blob supporters who no longer reside in reality do.
Trillions in debt
INFLATION from the government spending
20% correction minimum stock market corrections---certain segments will see a 40% correction
HIGH INTEREST RATES a coming--as a desperate attempt to fight some of the inflation
DEBT and the carrying cost from higher inflation---oh we are vucked
Biden trying to get our ass kicked by both China and Russia--oh we are vucked.
Inflastructure--like the shovel ready bullshit under Obama/Biden means only more billions robbed from taxpayers
Stimulus is DONE alright---the result higher inflation, higher debt, and a big sugar crash

It doesn't matter if the feds raise or don't raise the interest rate now. The inflation alone will cause a recession/depression and if they raise the interest rates, it will burst the bubble and we still get a recession.

Only a moron Candy doesn't realize that we are headed for a whole world of hurt because of Biden.......its not like you can't see the runaway inflation and our enemies lining up to get us already.

Forum List

Back