It’s a failed state...

Sounds like we need that Hero's Act passed huh?
No it sounds like DC needs to get the fuck out of peoples personal lives.

No we need to pass the hero's act and like Nancy Pelosi has it, not McConnell's is 500 billion.

We wouldn't need anything if the idiots quit locking down everything. These people need to be beaten
With a Honey Locust tree branch!

Bread lines in 2020, yet no one seems to care.

In cars.......Ever wonder why those people in the film clips from the great depression were so skinny standing in line for a bowl of soup and a piece of bread.

Yeah, me neither. Now where's line for my (free) packet of MRE's, damn it, it's Covid out here!

From Politico

We’ve learned something important about America’s resistance to an authoritarian takeover. Most republics, even the best of them, have struggled when confronted with a nationalist leader who shows up in bad economic times, blames everything on immigrants and foreigners, and promises to restore greatness. That’s the fate that befell, among others, the Roman, Spanish, German and Russian republics. Before Trump, it was widely thought that the written Constitution and its fabled “separation of powers” had spared the United States from a similar fate.

But over the past four years, we’ve watched constitutional checks repeatedly fail to control the president, trumped by party loyalty. Congress and the judiciary asserted limited control at best; even impeachment turned out to be just another party-line vote. What really mattered, in the end, was a different set of checks, upheld not by a document but by people: namely, the independence of federal prosecutors, the neutrality of the armed forces and the independence of the electoral system. He tried hard, but Trump ultimately couldn’t find a prosecutor to indict Joe Biden and his family. The armed forces declined to embrace Trump’s proposed occupation of liberal cities over the summer. And, finally, when it mattered, election officials, at a distance from the White House, conducted a fair vote.

In a manner that John Adams might have found satisfying, we have learned that internalized constitutional norms matter more than any external checks.

This isn’t partisan since those of us with rudimentary knowledge, know the two major crime families are working in tandem. So, what does this say about the level of intelligence held by D and R partisans? Not much...lol.

In the richest nation in the world, where one man could become the world’s first trillionaire with the next lockdown, we have massive poverty.

One in four Rhode Islanders can't meet basic food needs, food bank's annual report says

Millions of Americans Expect to Lose Their Homes as Covid Rages

Thousands of cars form lines to collect food in Texas

1.5 Million New Yorkers Can’t Afford Food. Pantries Are Their Lifeline.

China has decimated the West and in particular, America. They ensured "China First" politicians succeeded and they installed loyal flakes in particular positions in government over the last 25 years. They used terms like "globalization" after CHina joined the WTO to lull everyone into some false sense of peace, love and harmony, while the communists planned their own dominance after Western nation-states failed. Which we will eventually at the current trajectory.

The end result of a successful and continued campaign against capitalism and liberty is precisely what most understand it to mean. When Rand Paul reminds Americans that they are funding China and then forced to borrow from them, you'd think some would care enough to stop it.

One man was trying and look at the 24/7 Full Court Press he faced for four years. The Germans and Russians of old only wish they would have it this easy. I'd love to be a fly on the wall and understand Mandarin and hear what the Communists military and government leaders say in private.

The scene was a small roadside cafe,
the waitress sweepin the floor
two truck drivers drinking coffee
two okie kids by the door

how much are them candies they asked her
how much have you got she replied
we've only a penny between us
them's two for a penny she lied

the daylight grew heavy with thunder
the smell of the rain on the wind
ain't it just like a human
here comes the rainbow again

One truck driver called to the waitress
after the kids went out side
them candies ain't two for a penny
so what's it to you she replied

In silence they finished their coffee
got up and nodded goodbye
she called you left too much monry
so what's it to you they replied

The daylight grew heavy with thunder
the smell of the rain on he wind
ain't it just like a human
here comes the rainbow again

extra points for writer and inspiration

A canvas covered cabin in a crowded labor camp
stand out in this memory I revived
cause my daddy raised a family there
with two hard working hands
and tried to feed my mama's hungry eyes

He dreamed of something better
and my mama's faith was strong
and us kids were just to young to realize
that another class of people put us somewhere just below
one more reason for my mama's hungry eyes

I remember daddy prayin
for a better way of life
but I don't recall a change of any size

just a little loss of courage as their age began to show
and more sadness in my mama's hungry eyes

Mama never had the luxury she wanted
but it wasn't cause my daddy didn't try
she only wanted things she really needed
one more reason for
my mama's hungry eyes

extra points for writer and inspiration

From Politico

We’ve learned something important about America’s resistance to an authoritarian takeover. Most republics, even the best of them, have struggled when confronted with a nationalist leader who shows up in bad economic times, blames everything on immigrants and foreigners, and promises to restore greatness. That’s the fate that befell, among others, the Roman, Spanish, German and Russian republics. Before Trump, it was widely thought that the written Constitution and its fabled “separation of powers” had spared the United States from a similar fate.

But over the past four years, we’ve watched constitutional checks repeatedly fail to control the president, trumped by party loyalty. Congress and the judiciary asserted limited control at best; even impeachment turned out to be just another party-line vote. What really mattered, in the end, was a different set of checks, upheld not by a document but by people: namely, the independence of federal prosecutors, the neutrality of the armed forces and the independence of the electoral system. He tried hard, but Trump ultimately couldn’t find a prosecutor to indict Joe Biden and his family. The armed forces declined to embrace Trump’s proposed occupation of liberal cities over the summer. And, finally, when it mattered, election officials, at a distance from the White House, conducted a fair vote.

In a manner that John Adams might have found satisfying, we have learned that internalized constitutional norms matter more than any external checks.
You really are one stupid sack of shit that doesn't have the slightest clue as to what is going on. You are one of the bottom feeding sheeple that wipes their asses with the Bill of Rights.

we have learned that internalized constitutional norms matter more than any external checks.
Do you have frog in your pocket, or is your name we?

I hate to break it to you "we"- but Empty Suits have been ignoring the rules for their authority and power longer than you, or I, have been alive, due, in NO small part to the UNconstituional Public Education "system" which ensured dumb as being the norm- and you can bet your ass, (oh, you already have, my bad) Politico opinions will not change or alter these facts.

This isn’t partisan since those of us with rudimentary knowledge, know the two major crime families are working in tandem. So, what does this say about the level of intelligence held by D and R partisans? Not much...lol.

In the richest nation in the world, where one man could become the world’s first trillionaire with the next lockdown, we have massive poverty.

One in four Rhode Islanders can't meet basic food needs, food bank's annual report says

China has decimated the West and in particular, America. They ensured "China First" politicians succeeded and they installed loyal flakes in particular positions in government over the last 25 years. They used terms like "globalization" after CHina joined the WTO to lull everyone into some false sense of peace, love and harmony, while the communists planned their own dominance after Western nation-states failed. Which we will eventually at the current trajectory.

The end result of a successful and continued campaign against capitalism and liberty is precisely what most understand it to mean. When Rand Paul reminds Americans that they are funding China and then forced to borrow from them, you'd think some would care enough to stop it.

One man was trying and look at the 24/7 Full Court Press he faced for four years. The Germans and Russians of old only wish they would have it this easy. I'd love to be a fly on the wall and understand Mandarin and hear what the Communists military and government leaders say in private.

Hating China doesn’t make any sense, but it does make you a tool of the US State Department.

Blaming China for the economic dysfunctions in the US, is a clear distraction. How can you miss the elephant in the room?

Hating China doesn’t make any sense, but it does make you a tool of the US State Department.

Blaming China for the economic dysfunctions in the US, is a clear distraction. How can you miss the elephant in the room?

China is the singular biggest reason for Americas economic decline and most of the West. Capitalism and communism don't mix.

You can also blame overspending and misuse of resources. If there are no consequences for misuse, who is to blame?

You know Gipper,I have had my suspicions about trump being any differerent than Biden.I will say what no other trump supporter and nobody else on the board will mention,first he said he would drain the swamp,well he had four years to get rid of the cia,fbi,fed and nsa and he never lifted a finger. He had all this time to start an independent investigation into 9/11 and he never did so. If he is really for us,why has he not done anything about that.why has he not told the media to stop lying about who killed jfk.?

These are questions I never see the trump supporters asking,the dems won’t bring this up either of course because they know their boy o bummer covered up for bush.

But the real red flag came when he hired guliani to represent him,Rudy is involved in the 9/11 coverup to his ears,so why is trump having THAT criminal investigate this vote fraud for him? Trump seems more concerned about him being re-elected than getting rid of criminal politicians and draining the swamp.

I asked this one trump supporter those questions once and he had a cow and accused ME of being bent out of shape and that I was insulting him just for asking those questions. :uhoh3:

Last edited:
You know Gipper,I have had my suspicions about trump being any differerent than Biden.I will say what no other trump supporter and nobody else on the board will mention,first he said he would drain the swamp,well he had four years to get rid of the cia,fbi,fed and nsa and he never lifted a finger. He had all this time to start an independent investigation into 9/11 and he never did so. If he is really for us,why has he not done anything about that.These are questions I never see the trump supporters asking,the dems won’t bring this up either of course because they know their boy o bummer covered up for bush.

I asked this one trump supporter those questions once and he had a cow and accused ME of being bent out of shape and that I was insulting him just for asking those questions. :uhoh3:
I have as well. The fact that Trump was unable, or unwilling, to bring any of those people to justice is troubling. Really, it has caused the whole Trump term to be dubbed a failure.

China is the singular biggest reason for Americas economic decline and most of the West. Capitalism and communism don't mix.

You can also blame overspending and misuse of resources. If there are no consequences for misuse, who is to blame?

No. The single biggest reason for our decline is our corrupt government.

No. The single biggest reason for our decline is our corrupt government.

Our government is a reflection of us. It takes a moral society to maintain a republic like ours.

The faults lie not in the stars, but in ourselves.

New Topics

Forum List

Back