It's A BAD Day For Global Warming / Climate Change Faithful - Arctic Sea Ice Melt the Lowest in 15 Years, Antactic Sea Ice ABOVE Average

Where in post #14 did I say 'they suck - can't believe you used them'

Doesn't exist... You are missing all over the place today. Need a nap?
Wow, you are really desperate and pathetic.

'they suck - can't believe you used them'
- My way of mocking you because you attempted to disparage the source with an off-hand OPINIONATED remark, as you often due because you are unable to debunk what was / is being reported.

If I quoted you I would have put your remarks in QUOTations - ".....".

Sorry, I forget I am dealing with the uneducated and ignorant.

Wow, you are really desperate and pathetic.

'they suck - can't believe you used them'
- My way of mocking you because you attempted to disparage the source with an off-hand OPINIONATED remark, as you often due because you are unable to debunk what was / is being reported.

If I quoted you I would have put your remarks in QUOTations - ".....".

Sorry, I forget I am dealing with the uneducated and ignorant.
Again, nothing in post #14 says anything about your source. I used data that was from your source. I never took issue with any of your data. You are the one that attacked my source for using data that was also in your source. You just didn't read past the politics and look at the data so you were unaware. Just admit you are more interested in being a political hack over learning actual science.

Again, nothing in post #14 says anything about your source. I used data that was from your source. I never took issue with any of your data. You are the one that attacked my source for using data that was also in your source. You just didn't read past the politics and look at the data so you were unaware. Just admit you are more interested in being a political hack over learning actual science.
Damn, dude - keep up. You said those things much earlier that initiated this pointless conversation. What I answered to a minute ago was your post #14. You are confusing posts and have obviously confused yourself, now having no clue what you're talking about.

:itsok:

I'm just going to ignore you now because every time you post another confused comment you are making us all dumber. Have a nice day.

Damn, dude - keep up. You said those things much earlier that initiated this pointless conversation. What I answered to a minute ago was your post #14. You are confusing posts and have obviously confused yourself, now having no clue what you're talking about.

:itsok:

I'm just going to ignore you now because every time you post another confused comment you are making us all dumber. Have a nice day.
I'm not confused about a thing. You made some foolish remarks about my source which posted the same data as your source and now you are playing games to change the subject and save face. It isn't working.

Fact is you need to stop playing politics and take a few minutes actually learning the science so you don't get called out by idiots like myself. When an idiot makes you look like an idiot its really a slap in the face. Don't let it happen again.

You had the nerve to attempt to discredit the source I used and attempted to use the NSIDC to do so?

:auiqs.jpg:

The NSIDC has been caught numerous times manipulating data to crate climate fraud.

Twenty-four inches of snow in San Bernardino, 2" in Los Angeles--1949. Climate Change, hmmm.

It shows a La Nina winter. See that dark line in the middle of the shaded area? That is the median for 1981 to 2010. The ice extent is is still well below that line for the whole of the year. Easy, you have no idea what you are talking about.

1640829193107.png

Last edited:
The Climate Change Cultists predictions have all been wrong
View attachment 536587
And you are a liar. The climate change predictions made by scientists like Dr. Hansen have been dead on.

Publication Abstracts​

Hansen et al. 1981​

Hansen, J., D. Johnson, A. Lacis, S. Lebedeff, P. Lee, D. Rind, and G. Russell, 1981: Climate impact of increasing atmospheric carbon dioxide. Science, 213, 957-966, doi:10.1126/science.213.4511.957.

The global temperature rose 0.2°C between the middle 1960s and 1980, yielding a warming of 0.4°C in the past century. This temperature increase is consistent with the calculated effect due to measured increases of atmospheric carbon dioxide. Variations of volcanic aerosols and possibly solar luminosity appear to be primary causes of observed fluctuations about the mean trend of increasing temperature. It is shown that the anthropogenic carbon dioxide warming should emerge from the noise level of natural climate variability by the end of the century, and there is a high probability of warming in the 1980s. Potential effects on climate in the 21st century include the creation of drought-prone regions in North America and central Asia as part of a shifting of climatic zones, erosion of the West Antarctic ice sheet with a consequent worldwide rise in sea level, and opening of the fabled Northwest Passage.

It shows a La Nina winter. See that dark line in the middle of the shaded area? That is the median for 1981 to 2010. The ice extent is is still well below that line for the whole of the year. Easy, you have no idea what you are talking about.

View attachment 581262
Thirty-nine years? Shut up! That is less than a sneeze in the history of this planet. You are an unqualified idiot.

Seriously guys, get off the gateway pundit and go read some scientific articles on this... Take like 10 minutes and educate yourself before you play politics... Perhaps you'll save yourself from sounding like an ignorant fool
I like global warming and hopefully it will continue

next year I expect to extend my growing season by 2 months

thats huge

Thirty-nine years? Shut up! That is less than a sneeze in the history of this planet. You are an unqualified idiot.
Does your science education rise about 3rd grade level? I doubt that. I post from people extremely qualified in their disciplines. You post from willful ignorance. Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University has policy statements that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger.

Then move. The growing season where I am at exceeds that by quite a bit.
I'm a little more than 3 degrees further north than you are moron. Your growing season exceeds mine by about a month. This is not due to latitude, but to longitude moron. If you went to schools that required standards you would be able to think critically instead of basing your posts on the 39 year studies of climate that you do. STFU. Again.

New Topics

Forum List

Back