It’s 1939 Again

Provide one example supporting your attack on Trump that harmed Americans.
Um, well, he admitted downplaying the virus, which caused fewer Americans to exercise caution and doubtlessly exacerbated the spread.

Deaths. Literal deaths.

I know that people like you dismiss all examples, but you asked, I answered. I don't expect you to admit the obvious when it hurts your tribe.
Link. Prove it. And not to one of your Vox or Salon BS rags.

And since that upsets you, here’s #3 in line to the Oval Office telling people to come on down to crowded Chinatown without masks. Because racist Trump put travel restrictions on China. Funny how that doesn’t bother you.

As I predicted. This is why I don't bother with nutters. Nothing that you don't like can be "proven" to someone like you.

You're going to protect your hero. I get it. MAGA.

Now how did I know you couldn’t back up your TDS? And hilarious you ignore Democrats saying we need open borders during a pandemic.

I answered your question, you dismissed it because of your TDS.

Now, you can show me where the Democrats said "we need open borders during a pandemic".

I won't hold my breath.

I asked for a link backing up your slander. This was your response:
As I predicted. This is why I don't bother with nutters. Nothing that you don't like can be "proven" to someone like you.

And if you think demanding there be no border walls and illegal crossings be decriminalized is about improved border security, you’re just a pathological liar then.

A link to a thread from a Trumpster who links to "TimCast". That's your quote. That's your source.

Okay. Play with someone else. Your TDS makes you a waste of time.

It’s video of them saying it.
I was right. Your just a pathological liar.

Um, well, he admitted downplaying the virus, which caused fewer Americans to exercise caution and doubtlessly exacerbated the spread.

Deaths. Literal deaths.

I know that people like you dismiss all examples, but you asked, I answered. I don't expect you to admit the obvious when it hurts your tribe.

And since that upsets you, here’s #3 in line to the Oval Office telling people to come on down to crowded Chinatown without masks. Because racist Trump put travel restrictions on China. Funny how that doesn’t bother you.

Now how did I know you couldn’t back up your TDS? And hilarious you ignore Democrats saying we need open borders during a pandemic.

Now, you can show me where the Democrats said "we need open borders during a pandemic".

I won't hold my breath.

And if you think demanding there be no border walls and illegal crossings be decriminalized is about improved border security, you’re just a pathological liar then.

A link to a thread from a Trumpster who links to "TimCast". That's your quote. That's your source.

It's a 25-minute video.

Give me the time, and I'll watch it. I want to see Democrats say they want open borders during a pandemic.

If they do, I'll certainly agree, since that would be insane.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, Democrats saying they’ll tear down the border wall and eliminate ICE is just part of the Lefts effort to secure our borders.

Deaths. Literal deaths.

Were masks a recommendation from the Trump administration at the time? Were crowd limitations or restaurants shut off by the Trump administration guidelines at the time?

Sure, nobody could possibly have thought that large crowds during a pandemic was not a good idea.
Dumbass.

Deaths. Literal deaths.

I won't hold my breath.

Deaths. Literal deaths.

I won't hold my breath.

It's a 25-minute video.

Give me the time, and I'll watch it. I want to see Democrats say they want open borders during a pandemic.

If they do, I'll certainly agree, since that would be insane.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, Democrats saying they’ll tear down the border wall and eliminate ICE is just part of the Lefts effort to secure our borders.

Waiting.

What use is it arguing with these lying scum? Let the implosion occur because you can't stop it.

I don't see a lot of Liberals out there.

View attachment 390093
You have to look for it to find it. They have to present themselves. The Progs use it for endless viewings. The protesters/rioters were/are there for all to see.

What would you be protesting? You love seeing the police murdering black folks.

You talk like it happens 5x daily, you drooling idiot.

If it happened 1 time a day, it would make you happy. You stinking POS.

Mac is spot on. Both sides are exposing authoritarianism. That's why neither deserves my vote. I'm above that.

Forum List

Back