Items with classified markings found at Trump storage unit in Florida

The president has the authority to declassify anything he wants. Anyone else not doing their job does not effect this. If he says its declassified, it's declassified. PERIOD. If they don't follow your "procedure" that does not change anything.
Wrong.

This issue has nothing to do with whether the documents are de-classified or not.

Trump is in legal jeopardy because he had military intelligence and national security material improperly stored and secured – material easily accessed by America’s enemies, such as Russia.

And now we learn the situation is worse than expected, with military intelligence and national security documents likely in other unknown, vulnerable locations.

Trump: worst president in American history.

Trump supporters and defenders should be embarrassed they support and defend the likes of Trump.

:fu: We might be a little if not for the despicable, vindictive, hateful bag of skin whose dick you suck every day. :fu:

Trump is only a bit of a conceited ass, an attention hound, at least his actions in office were some of the best in a century for the people of this country--- a true leader.

Meantime, democrats control the White House now.
Democrats control the Senate.
And democrats control the House.
Democrats promote sex for children.
Democrats are for 5 million invading aliens.
Democrats are behind 160,000 fentanyl deaths!
Democrats are behind the high crime wave, in fact, they sanctioned and encouraged most of it, from Occupy Wallstreet to Chaz/CHOP, to the BLM Floyd hysteria that wrecked 350 cities.
Democrats are terrorists and they are PROUD of it.
Democrats were behind the Covid shutdowns that did far worse than the virus itself.
Democrats have co-opted elections to where all confidence has now been lost.
Democrats are holding americans in a gulag in violation of all of their human, legal and civil rights, being TORTURED for their patriotism.
Democrats are minimizing females and female sports.
Democrats vilified millions of people for exercising common sense and free will to manage their own bodies.
Democrats alone have driven food costs, gas, energy and rent twice what it used to be, and right after Floyd AND two years of Covid hysteria and shutdowns.
Democrats support a global food and energy crisis.
Democrats are behind censorship on social media and weaponization of government to spy on, oppress, and harass people for no good reason, using the influence now released to the public through Twitter and elsewhere to influence elections not only in 2022 and 2020, but likely in 2016, 2012 and who knows? The true insurrectionists threatening democracy.

Shit hits the fan in February once republicans are no longer blocked from beginning the investigations and criminal trails.

Of course you are. You're right there to defend everything he does.

Maybe MOST things. You need to grow a brain even if only part of one and learn the difference between supporting obvious, common-sense pro-America policies, and the man just carrying them out or the letter beside his name.

Never mind the bullshit you can't prove 10,000th on the list of unsubstantiated claims made by the Hollywood media, you can't name a single actual POLICY of his in office that literally HURT Americans anything within a FRACTION of what Biden has done.

Now the asshole even let lose the most dangerous mass murderer in the world gifted back to Russia! And for a basketball player who actually was RIGHTFULLY THERE for committing a drug crime while leaving behind one of our MARINES.

Turn the page stupid leftists. The classified documents thingy is over. You’re supposed to be on the taxes thingy now. The DNC should know their kook base is slow witted and can’t keep up with the narrative.

WoW! THERE'S a shocker for ya' Synthy!
A former president having classified information in storage!!! :shok:

Information which he was the highest, first person in charge of
classifying/declassifying! Meantime, the guy still gets a
security briefing and meeting like every day 7
days a week for the rest of his life!
Duh.

:scared1:

And his crime? Someone at the national archieves was pissy
because THEY wanted a copy too!

Meantime, the only real crime here would be if Trump had been trying to
or was caught using the information, selling it to a foreign country
or something with the intent of harming his own nation,
which no one has ever even suggested!

Meanwhile, democrats have routinely and many times now given passes
to people who have harmed this country, acted against it,
disserted its army to go live with enemy
combattants, etc., and
rewarded them
with ribbons
and heroes
welcomes!

:oops8:
Trump does not receive a security briefing everyday.

You're kidding, right? This must be your attempt at humor, because you couldn't possibly not be aware that he has multiple best-selling books that not only netted him huge advances, but sold millions of copies.

Why are Republicans allowed - and expected - to make money hand over fist, while Democrats are supposed to retire to a 3 bedroom ranch house in the poorest part of their home state?

What the Obamas’ $65 million book advance actually means

Barack and Michelle Obama each just sold a book in a joint deal that appears to be bigger than any previous presidential book deal in history. Reportedly, they are making $65 million, which is an unprecedented amount of money for a presidential memoir.

******************************************************************************************************

How Barack Obama’s Book Sales Stack Up Against Other Big Memoirs

Former U.S. President Barack Obama just published his memoir two days ago, and already it’s on track to become the bestselling presidential memoir of all time. But how does it compare to other memoirs and other books?

Obama’s fourth book, A Promised Land, was released on Tuesday, when it set a first-day sales record of almost 890,000 copies, which includes audiobooks, e-books and pre-orders. That marked the biggest 24-hour sales period for any book published by Penguin Random House, which has also published the Fifty Shades of Grey series and John Grisham’s books.

It’s not just a great debut. It puts him well ahead of first-day sales of memoirs by his two predecessors, George W. Bush (220,000) and Bill Clinton (400,000). And Obama’s the bestselling author in the house, though not by much—his wife, Michelle, sold 725,000 for the first day of her memoir, Becoming.

Obama also outsold his one-time rival-turned-cabinet member, Hillary Clinton. Her 2017 memoir, What Happened, which explored her failed 2016 bid for the presidency, scored 300,000 first-week sales.

******************************************************************************************************

So beautress, I ask this seriously: How do you not know about this? You're obviously interested in politics and you post here in the political forums. Why don't you know? Is it because of the media you choose to watch? Did FoxNews and Newsmax and OANN and the Mike Lindell Channel not ever, ever mention that Obama is a huge publishing success? And has been since the year before he became president, with 'Dreams of My Father'.

Do you think that with the $69 MILLION advance he could afford to buy the . . . checks notes . . . . $10M farm? :rolleyes:

And that's just this book deal. He's involved with all kinds of things, and LIKE EVERY PRESIDENT (except Jimmy Carter), he sits on the boards of many corporations.
Books? Oh. That's good. I wasn't aware of it, since I had forgotten about it. Did he say everything Hillary wanted him to say? /skeptic :biggrin: His last day in the Oval Office he allegedly ordered Trump's impeachment. That's why I feel a bit skeptical. For his entire 8 years, everytime somebody did or said something he didn't like, Obama went all out to destroy them, starting off with the Florida and Louisiana restaurants and businesses who objected to shutting down oil drilling. Few of them made it through without going out of business all along the Gulf coast in states that did not vote for him because he and his brothers freaked them out when they sucked up to the people who suicide bombed themselves to death in Israel. The older people who saw to it that nobody would kill more than the 6 million Hitler killed by giving Israel its promised land back so the ones Hitler failed to murder in Europe could go home to their own land. The Middle East is such a powder keg. :( Eisenhower's influence didn't stop at Little Rock and the integration of schools. He encouraged a place for Jews to go back home to so people who hated them didn't have to stir up more death to the ones who survived WWII. They did after all, give up 6,000,000 relatives of the 12 Tribes of Jacob/Israel. It's funny, but I was glad a black man finally got elected President because I thought he would be a good influence on black kids who were short-changed educationally before Little Rock. I never, and I do mean never cared for the way black people were treated when I was growing up. Maybe it was heredity for having ministers as grandparents on both sides of my famil, but I hated to hear about people being mean to other groups unlike themselves. Blacks suffered through curfews in cities large and small, while white juvenile delinquents had no curfews whatsoever. Some things do get under my nails. And that included a Black President who practically banished certain white people from participating in their politics from time to time. Seeing the scale of justice becoming the scales of injustice didn't cowtow to one race or the other acting like racists. I got kicked off one of the righty forums because I didn't hate black people. I finally figured it out that they were extreme racists who demanded 100% hatred of blacks, and not a 50-50 viewpoint which to me was a wise way to be whether in unequal forums or not. Not everyone believes in free speech, and that attitude gets deep under my nails. Talk is cheap, but racist actions are costly to a nation in which all are supposed to be equal. In Christ there is no East nor West, in him no North or South. I learned that song in grade churchschool, and I liked what it meant. For my whole life. That's enough for right now. My arthritis is up on cool, cloudy days. Have a really stellar day. Love, Beautress.

For his entire 8 years, everytime somebody did or said something he didn't like, Obama went all out to destroy them, starting off with the Florida and Louisiana restaurants and businesses who objected to shutting down oil drilling. Few of them made it through without going out of business all along the Gulf coast in states that did not vote for him because he and his brothers freaked them out when they sucked up to the people who suicide bombed themselves to death in Israel.
What are you talking about? Restaurants and businesses all along the Gulf Coast were closed because of the Deepwater Horizon oil explosion. It shut me down, too!

What are you talking about? Restaurants and businesses all along the Gulf Coast were closed because of the Deepwater Horizon oil explosion. It shut me down, too!
We listen to different singers, Mr. Synthaholic. I'm sorry for your being shut down even if the purpose was well-meant. The reports I heard about included many who went bankrupt and lost everything. I saw a lot of dead birds covered in sludge, which touched me since I'm an amateur ornitholoby fan. VERY amateurish, too. :redface: Love, Beautress. 'Nite. :sleep:

Forum List

Back