Italy's vaccine debate shows anti-establishment sway

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
The nation is facing one of its worst epidemics of measles in recent years, reporting a six-fold increase in cases last year that accounted for a quarter of all the cases in Europe.

And yet the government's response — a new law requiring parents to vaccinate their kids against measles and nine other childhood diseases — has become one of the most divisive issues going into March 4 general elections.

Public health authorities are incredulous that the small but loud anti-vax movement has gained traction during an entirely preventable measles outbreak, thanks to an election campaign where prominent politicians have questioned the safety of shots and denounced obligatory inoculations.

It's just one example of how anti-establishment politics has upended even the most basic facts of life and death in Italy, and how a now-discredited Lancet article that linked autism to the MMR vaccine — published 20 years ago this week but subsequently retracted — has had lasting impact.
Italy's vaccine debate shows anti-establishment sway

I've seen some stupid crap before but this takes the cake.

I think there is something to vaccines. However i think it may have to do with the sheer volume given to children. I am not an endocrinologist but injecting that much crap into a kid in their early, formative years can't be completely healthy.

I think there is something to vaccines. However i think it may have to do with the sheer volume given to children. I am not an endocrinologist but injecting that much crap into a kid in their early, formative years can't be completely healthy.

The measles epidemic is totally healthy.

Measles are being spread deliberately by the globalist elites to scare the population into thinking "vaccines" are necessary, which are really injections that make the freedom-loving population compliant so that the globalist elite can impose their Marxist agenda as instructed by the true rulers of the New World Order - the Lizard People.

The measles epidemic is totally healthy.
I dont question the efficacy of vaccines. I question the amount.
2 to 5% of kids do not respond to their initial vaccination. So they get a second...what then? Do we give a third just to make sure? My point is, the number of vaccines and boosters has skyrocketed over the past 30 years. At the same time we are seeing a rise in certain conditions which were not all that common previously. Just saying.

Forum List

Back