Italy’s Meloni explains why her ideas are so ‘dangerous’ to the globalists.

^^ that’s rich coming from the board’s biggest corporate ass kisser.
If that's true that is interesting. There are things like dealing with Corporate Power, Monopolies and Globalism, which the left should have been dealing with which are being taken up by the far right.

She's a loon.

What an unhinged rant.
I was listening to her last night. She was talking to a large outside crowd possibly in a stadium. She got more and more seemingly agitated and screaming as she went on really in a very dramatic style as if she had taken acting classes for a long time. The problem is the crowd absolutely loved it, appeared to be holding onto and possibly believing ever word she said. We need to remember that there are real issues which are making these people move in this direction. Those issues are I think what people like her manipulate.

She'll end up like every other fascist around the world does. Eventually, her bullshit will wear on people and they'll toss her out. ^Shrug^.

You people seem to think favoring "toughness" over actual policy success is worthy.

She's not gonna last long. Too bad, we need more women in politics around the world.
Just not the right wing brands we have in the UK and now in Italy.
We're all globalists. The smart accept it. The dumb refuse to believe it.

If that's true that is interesting. There are things like dealing with Corporate Power, Monopolies and Globalism, which the left should have been dealing with which are being taken up by the far right.
Lefties love their corporate masters. Corporations get to do things like censor conservatives and punish people for their political and personal choices when the government can’t.

DE485A08-F96B-4C6E-A5D4-32EDAC0C018F.jpeg

9ABCD16C-6705-4022-8E51-919C4B8B1AD6.jpeg

Lefties love their corporate masters. Corporations get to do things like censor conservatives and punish people for their political and personal choices when the government can’t.
American's confuse Liberals with the Left. The Left agrees with Liberal's position on rights but not on a great deal that you say you are against. I totally disagree with you about the extreme right and Corporations. Fascism is made for a corporate marriage. Are you unaware that that is what happened last time fascism was around. That is the reason why it is always the left and not the extreme right who are fought against most diligently by Capitalists. The fact that Trump is still going is amazing. In the UK the extreme right is in bed with Corporations. This marriage was found during WW2 and is the reason why after WW2 most of the west including the US had some version of Social Democracy. There was a strong intent not to allow Monopolies to come into being as they negated democracy and created the ideal system for fascism to come into being. Interesting although I do not think the US extreme right have an army you have the proud boys who I was hearing last night are now recruited everywhere and prepared to do what is needed as we saw on Jan 6th.

Last edited:
Really? I would find that hard to believe. Nationalism perhaps.
I obviously wasn't meaning this

The term "globalist" has been used as a pejorative in right-wing and far-right politics and conspiracy theories. For example, during the election and presidency of United States president Donald Trump, he and members of his administration used the term globalist on multiple occasions. The administration was accused of using the term as an antisemitic "dog whistle", to associate their critics with a Jewish conspiracy.[27][28][29][30][31][32] Followers of the QAnon conspiracy theory use "The Cabal" to refer to a secret worldwide elite organisation who wish to undermine democracy and freedom, and implement their own globalist agendas.[33] Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán has used antisemitic tropes in accusations against "globalists", espousing a conspiracy theory of a world network controlled by Hungarian-American philanthropist George Soros.[34][35]

which I have only just found out about.

Forum List

Back