Italy Holds ‘March of the Vaccine Dead’ in Memory of Those Killed By COVID mRNA Injections

What is okay with me is watching you lose your little mind over the fact that you don't have the authority to control what I do or don't put in my body.
I'm not losing my mind. You are. Over "the jab".

When you get Covid are you going to cry when they "jab" you with meds to try & save your sorry ass?

I'm not losing my mind. You are. Over "the jab".

When you get Covid are you going to cry when they "jab" you with meds to try & save your sorry ass?
You're a liar. You are the one demanding that everyone have a medical procedure.

PS -- I don't use allopathic medicine, period.

Yea, I'll name the 700,000 people when you prove the election was stolen.

Proof. Not some hysterical nomsense you saw on YouTube.
I never claimed the election was stolen.. Quote me doing so.

Meanwhile, you are saying 700,000 people died but can't tell us who a single one of them was.

Yea, I'll name the 700,000 people when you prove the election was stolen.

Proof. Not some hysterical nomsense you saw on YouTube.
Still waiting for you to prove that I ever stated that the election was stolen.

And then tell us who some of those 700,000 dead people were, so that we can do our research into the COD, comorbidities, other possible causes of death, etc. You know........ important data when you make claims about massive numbers of dead people.

Walk your talk, loser. I'm waiting.

Still waiting for you to prove that I ever stated that the election was stolen.

And then tell us who some of those 700,000 dead people were, so that we can do our research into the COD, comorbidities, other possible causes of death, etc. You know........ important data when you make claims about massive numbers of dead people.

Walk your talk, loser. I'm waiting.
I don't have to prove anything to you because you're a moron who seems to think that there's this vast conspiracy gripping the country over the number of Covid deaths. Yea,,we know. Thousans of people in the medical community are in on it. The dead? Crisis actors.

So take your conspiracy minded bullshit & wipe your ass with it. Take your head out of the sand & put it back up Trump's ass where it belongs.

I don't have to prove anything to you because you're a moron who seems to think that there's this vast conspiracy gripping the country over the number of Covid deaths. Yea,,we know. Thousans of people in the medical community are in on it. The dead? Crisis actors.

So take your conspiracy minded bullshit & wipe your ass with it. Take your head out of the sand & put it back up Trump's ass where it belongs.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:God, you're easy!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Please keep it coming. We still got some winter left and I can use the entertainment while I'm stuck inside.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back