Italy from a personal (ethnical-anthropological) point of view

historycisalpin

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2014
CISALPINE
La-mia-italia-etno-antropologica.png

I don't understand this map....why did you put some Saudi and Albanian flags on that? :dunno:

Over the millennia this peninsula suffered multiple invasions of different lineages: the central south was heavily invaded by Mesopotamian and Middle Eastern populations, but also by peoples of the Balkan lineage.
In the Middle Ages Sicily was a Fāṭimiyyūn emirate. This was the flag:

500px-fatimid-flag-svg.png

Green is the traditional color of Fatimid Islam. The Flag of the Emirate of Sicily, green and without frills, is the same that will be adopted a thousand years later by Libya by Muammar Gaddafi.

While these are ancient maps of the Muslim period in Ṣiqilliyya (Sicily)

islam2.png

islam3.png

In addition to the fact that there was also the emirate of Taranto but also that of Bari:

untitled.png

In addition to Calabria.

The more you go to Cisalpina, the greater the probability of finding multiple surnames with Germanic, Celtic, but also Slavic, as well as Latin and Spanish, while the more you go south of the peninsula, the greater the chances of finding surnames having an origin Arabic, Muslim, Hellenic, Balkan, as well as Latin and Akkadian / Semitic.
The same goes for the dialectal languages scattered over every region.

I live in Lombardy.

Even in Piedmont (but also in Liguria) there were heavy Saracen raids that lasted for some time. There is still debate about the etymological origin of many Piedmontese toponyms that would refer precisely to the Saracens.

piemonte.png

Historical re-enactment with the gaudy polychrome Saracen costumes

Torre-dei-Saraceni.jpg

Torre dei Saraceni in the province of Cuneo - Piedmont

This tower built entirely of stone originally measured 27 meters in height and inside was made up of 9 floors with a diameter of 3 meters.
This construction, known as the Saracen tower, is surrounded by a legendary halo

To be objective and without having reminiscences of the League or secessionist, the Prealpine, from the historical - geographical / territorial point of view, was never Italy, despite being inhabited by countless phenotypes attributable to different ethnic aspects, including those of the Europoids / southern Italian liguroids.

So much so that in ancient maps Gallic "Italy" was separated from the rest of non-Gallic Italy:

371f6dc7-ce11-4b34-b86a-f8a36a29b6b5.jpg

Keeping in mind that as I have already pointed out, the pre-Alpine is not a phenotypic expression only of the Celts and Germans.

Just as for Prealpina, Metternich was right in stating that Italy is a geographical expression, in this case from the Apennines down, from my point of view, with the difference that the more you push south, you come across native phenotypes from the nearby Middle East, with a greater response than those found in Prealpina.

This map is found inside Abrahamus Ortelius' masterpiece entitled Theatrum Orbis Terrarum from 1570.

Source:

Put simply, Cisalpina is a geographical area not belonging to Italy, where different peoples with different progenitors live inside it.

I added flags to be as correct as possible, both in Sicily, in Lombardy and in Veneto

Slavic flag of the Veneto:

slavia veneta.png

Lechia flag of the Winnilowie:

winnilijjj.png

Sicilian Arab flag:

arab.jpg

Ethnic map of Italy, certainly not with racist purposes or inherent to an alleged racial supremacy because it is not my purpose, moreover I am not even a racist and I do not believe in any type of suprematism.

La-mia-italia-etno-antropologica.png

I added flags to be as correct as possible, both in Sicily, in Lombardy and in Veneto

Slavic flag of the Veneto:

View attachment 347503

Lechia flag of the Winnilowie:

View attachment 347504

Sicilian Arab flag:

View attachment 347505

Ethnic map of Italy, certainly not with racist purposes or inherent to an alleged racial supremacy because it is not my purpose, moreover I am not even a racist and I do not believe in any type of suprematism.

View attachment 347507
What makes you think that the Veneto's flag has anything to do with the Slavic origins?

I mainly rely on the venetska teorija and the book Slavia Occidentalis, as well as other authors and scholars who derive from it a proto Slavic-Slavic origin.
In addition to the fact that many Venetian toponyms are of Slavic origin, as well as many surnames, and not only.

View attachment 347522

http://rcin.org.pl/Content/30944/WA303_9466_A165-15-r1936_Slavia-Occ.pdf
I suppose that the books of Slavic authors aren't too reliable source about Slavic history.

More than anything else they have not received the same recognition and visibility of the theories presented by non-Slavic authors who have always denied a possible migration of the salvos to Europe in antiquity.

Then, usually I tend to have a 360 ° view, to get a complete picture, and therefore I happen to find niche and undervalued theories to be able to draw my personal conclusions.

To be objective and without having reminiscences of the League or secessionist, the Prealpine, from the historical - geographical / territorial point of view, was never Italy, despite being inhabited by countless phenotypes attributable to different ethnic aspects, including those of the Europoids / southern Italian liguroids.

So much so that in ancient maps Gallic "Italy" was separated from the rest of non-Gallic Italy:

View attachment 345925

Keeping in mind that as I have already pointed out, the pre-Alpine is not a phenotypic expression only of the Celts and Germans.

Just as for Prealpina, Metternich was right in stating that Italy is a geographical expression, in this case from the Apennines down, from my point of view, with the difference that the more you push south, you come across native phenotypes from the nearby Middle East, with a greater response than those found in Prealpina.

This map is found inside Abrahamus Ortelius' masterpiece entitled Theatrum Orbis Terrarum from 1570.

Source:

Forum List

Back