Italy Finally Turns the Corner — Coronavirus Confirmed Cases and Number of Deaths Begin Trending Down

Does not change the fact that they have one area that has been the hardest hit.
Right, it contextualizes the fact it in time and space. I.E., in reality. For example, Italy"

The cases in the outlying areas ARE going to rise. So, your 70% number should fall. That would be good news. If the cases in the outlying areas do double or triple, as expected, and the area around Milan still maintains 70% of the cases, that would be horrible news and not something to gloat about.

What areas of the country would you expect a virus to hit hardest, first? You seem to have some possibly odd ideas on this. They might be funny.

Does not change the fact that they have one area that has been the hardest hit.
Right, it contextualizes the fact it in time and space. I.E., in reality. For example, Italy"

The cases in the outlying areas ARE going to rise. So, your 70% number should fall. That would be good news. If the cases in the outlying areas do double or triple, as expected, and the area around Milan still maintains 70% of the cases, that would be horrible news and not something to gloat about.

What areas of the country would you expect a virus to hit hardest, first? You seem to have some possibly odd ideas on this. They might be funny.

You don't know what is going to happen. And that is one of the things Italy is saying. There might be 4 times as many cases as they've reported. They are only testing the serious ones. If you only have a slight fever and ride it out, you might be a survivor and never know it.

If ground zero stays ground zero, that is good news for the rest of the country. It means the spread is minimal.

I have no idea what you are talking about as far as who gets hit first.

This is where New York is starting raise questions.

How are they so screwed.

Italian cowards gave an advantage for Russian propaganda:

"From Russia with Love” was written on the side boards of IL-76 planes which landed March 22, 2020 at the Italian airport. Fourteen IL-76 military transport aircraft flew to Italy to help the Italian people in the fight against coronavirus. The first team was met by Italian Foreign Minister Luigi de Mayo and Deputy Minister of Defense at a military airport south of Rome on Sunday night.

The harsh faces of Russian military doctors without masks did not soften with smiles even for a second. These were the faces of men who could be trusted at critical moments in history. Most importantly, they have experience in combating biological weapons and dangerous viruses.

Therefore, Italian officials gave carte blanche to the Russian military, saying: “The Department of Civil Protection and the Ministry of Defense are at your complete disposal!” And, they assured that Italians will always remember this help and solidarity of Russia.
[... ]"

I'm really happy things are going better in Italy! I don't think they will be able to back to a "normal life" really soon (as far as I know Italy is on total lock-down) but maybe in a few weeks! :)

So Italy recorded its second straight day of a decrease in new cases: 4789

So, Italy's total cases are expected to double in about 3 weeks.

Forum List

Back