Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Cuomo is not Italian lol !!

I want to see these punks and goons try this crap in Staten Island
You would have 10,000 Italian men to deal with

Most other whites seem to be “ de balled “ in the USA with Jews being the weakest !!!

Italians would never let anyone Take down a Columbus statue

Jews being the weakest !!!

In-teffilin.jpg

Most other whites seem to be “ de balled “ in the USA with Jews being the weakest !!!

You're kidding, right?

Italian women especially dark Sicilian women are the best white women. They love to bow.

they will also stab you in the neck if you piss them off with sexist taunts but your safe here on the internet.

Personally, I am very sad, too, that so many Euro-American youths have been brainwashed into joining in these marches and statue topplings.

Sadly the media and university professors have been successful in instilling "guilt" in these naive and foolish young people.

I know nothing about NYC, but I hope that your Columbus statues stay up.

Have a nice day!

Personally, I am very sad, too, that so many Euro-American youths have been brainwashed into joining in these marches and statue topplings.

Sadly the media and university professors have been successful in instilling "guilt" in these naive and foolish young people.

I know nothing about NYC, but I hope that your Columbus statues stay up.

Have a nice day!

I am in Vegas !!
The NYC Italians won’t allow it lol

They need to eliminate the communist funding that fuels these radical terrorist groups. The Soros, Ford and Rockefeller foundations are a few of the evil bastards funding the destruction of the USA.

I just wanted to see what thoughtful things you were saying today. This was a good one.
Are you just here to troll another thread?
Which Italian? Maybe there are Italians who bow down. Are you speaking of them as a group? How come you won't talk about the black community as a group but you'll talk about Italians?
Italians are disrespected.
By whom?

I just wanted to see what thoughtful things you were saying today. This was a good one.
Are you just here to troll another thread?
Which Italian? Maybe there are Italians who bow down. Are you speaking of them as a group? How come you won't talk about the black community as a group but you'll talk about Italians?
Italians are disrespected.
By whom?
Non italians.

Forum List

Back