Italians are fooled again, Meloni is a Schwab's bitch

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Only idiots believe parties can change something in the western world.

If elections would have a smallest chance to change the system they would be immediately prohibited.
All parties in Europa have been founded by NWO, get support from Schwab and Soros, their only task is to fool voters and to give them illusion of democracy
Nothing gonna be changed in Italy, absolutely nothing, because Meloni is in reality the part of corrupted satanic system.

Only abolishment of 'democrady' ( dictatorship of insane satanists ) and resurrection of monarchies with the state supported Christianity can save Europe.

If she were in league with the devil soros and Schwab. The left would be celebrating.

ALL the left can do now is to try to dirty her up with lies. Not gonna work.

If she were in league with the devil soros and Schwab. The left would be celebrating.

ALL the left can do now is to try to dirty her up with lies. Not gonna work.

Anyone supporting SCAMdemic-CONvid - 1984 is a bitch of Schwab, even including Putin

I don't think putin is in line with Schwab. i could be wrong...but it would be the first time.

I don't think putin is in line with Schwab. i could be wrong...but it would be the first time.

Putin imposed one of the most stringiest lockdowns in the world, forced Russians to 'vaccination'
I don't trust him.
BTW although I voted for Trump but I don't trust him too

Forum List

Back