Italian starts to burn EU flag after EU's abuse and ill intentions towards Italy during #coronavirus

Is that the only guy who lives in Italy? That`s not exactly a movement is it? Thousands of unwitting Italian soccer fans spread the Covid-19 around.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Addio, Comunità Europea
Buy, buy EU.

It's look like EU is gonna to dissolve itself

Germany has failed to keep it together, in their unwillingness to help their Italian subjects in their time of need.

If they want to be an imperial power, they have to serve the vassal states like Italy

Addio, Comunità Europea
Buy, buy EU.

Germany has failed to keep it together, in their unwillingness to help their Italian subjects in their time of need.

If they want to be an imperial power, they have to serve the vassal states like Italy

It's doing well with its low death rates per infections.

Addio, Comunità Europea
Buy, buy EU.

Yes, Germany is. But the vassal state of Italy is not, so Germany needs to reach out if it intends to continue its hegemony over Europe

WW3 will be just a repeat of the previous two. I give it 50 years max and they’ll be right back to their old tricks. And we’ll be right back over there putting a boot in their asses. Probably with nearly the same alliances as before as well...

Addio, Comunità Europea
Buy, buy EU.

Yes, Germany is. But the vassal state of Italy is not, so Germany needs to reach out if it intends to continue its hegemony over Europe

If ever there was a time for the EU to act as one, for the richer countries to show solidarity with those less fortunate, then this is it. Yet when Italy pleaded for fellow countries to send it medical equipment such as masks, France and Germany not only failed to respond, they placed export bans (since lifted) on the export of the kit Italian hospitals were crying out for. In the end it was left to China to show EU how to respond to a country in dire need.

Addio, Comunità Europea
Buy, buy EU.

If ever there was a time for the EU to act as one, for the richer countries to show solidarity with those less fortunate, then this is it. Yet when Italy pleaded for fellow countries to send it medical equipment such as masks, France and Germany not only failed to respond, they placed export bans (since lifted) on the export of the kit Italian hospitals were crying out for. In the end it was left to China to show EU how to respond to a country in dire need.

When Mr. Hitler led Germany and Europe back in the 1940's, he was hardly ideal. His ideas of genocide and socialized medicine really hurt Germany and the whole continent.

But at least he knew when Italy was hurting, and their Duce was imprisoned, Mr. Hitler sent help and his attache, Otto Skorzeny to aid the Italians and get the Duce out.

Italians are not wrong. I mean USA, Russia, China and even Cuba are helping them!
The European Union is doing nothing....only silence :cool-45:
And all the other European countries? Germany, France, Spain, et al...why are they doing absolutely nothing to help Italy? Zero... :shok:
I'm not surprised that many people in Italy are burning EU flags

p.s. I'm really surprised about Cuba. I thought it was a poor country with a bad health system. As a matter of fact I was wrong... :eusa_think:

• Disagree
Reactions: xyz
Italians are not wrong. I mean USA, Russia, China and even Cuba are helping them!
The European Union is doing nothing....only silence :cool-45:
And all the other European countries? Germany, France, Spain, et al...why are they doing absolutely nothing to help Italy? Zero... :shok:
I'm not surprised that many people in Italy are burning EU flags

p.s. I'm really surprised about Cuba. I thought it was a poor country with a bad health system. As a matter of fact I was wrong... :eusa_think:

Cuba's health system is a mess. No one really knows how the Chinese Kung Flu is affecting them, as they are a closed society. If they say everything is copacetic there, that doesn't mean they aren't lying.

Addio, Comunità Europea
Buy, buy EU.

Do you mean helping like this ?

Does any one country like the EU? I don't think so. The EU was formed to solidify peace between EU nations after a series of wars kept the eastern EU nations under a constant state of turmoil ever since imperialism fell in the 1910s.

The EU has been successful at preventing war. Nobody said you had to like it.

Addio, Comunità Europea
Buy, buy EU.

Do you mean helping like this ?

Really? Here everybody on the news says the EU countries are not doing anything to help each other.... :dunno:

Addio, Comunità Europea
Buy, buy EU.

They're flying in patients from France and Italy to German hospital beds, for treatment.

Forum List

Back