Italian Restaurant Owner wins in court against Pennsylvania Governor over lock down

The issue I have is the unfair handling of all of this. Initially Wal-Mart could open for you to buy tomato's but the local farmers market couldn't. That never made sense to me.
You know why it never made sense?

BECAUSE IT IS ALL BULLSHIT!!!!

You know why it never made sense?

Because it's all LIBERAL BULLSHIT!!

It happened in Republican led states also.

Not to the extent that it happened in some Democrat states.

It happened everywhere.

Ok, shitforbrains, get back to me when you learn to read.

Where did it not happen?

Do you not know what the frick "extent" means?

So that would be "all states" like I said.

Yup..................The guy told the Stat to go pound sand......................Gets fined $10,000 by the State..........Italian owner told them to go to hell and opened anyway................No masks............No social distancing.......

Wins in the Supreme Court ..........as they declare the fine UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://www.theblaze.com/news/italian-restaurant-owners-beat-pennsylvania-governor-in-court?xrs=RebelMouse_fb&ts=1603296333

Over the summer, the co-owner of Taste of Sicily — an Italian restaurant in Palmyra, Pennsylvania — made headlines when he defied left-wing Gov. Tom Wolf's COVID-19 shutdown mandates and scoffed at the $10,000 in fines that came along with them.

"Some rob you with a gun, while others rob you with a pen," co-owner Mike Mangano declared to PennLive at the time, referring to Wolf. "We ain't paying crap."

Well, it appears he was right.

Fuck Wolf. He is a little sniveling shitbag commie. I hope they vote his ass out.

The issue I have is the unfair handling of all of this. Initially Wal-Mart could open for you to buy tomato's but the local farmers market couldn't. That never made sense to me.

And yet,............................................

And yet you are still unable to be honest about anything.

Said the man that had to cut nearly everything from my post before he could pretend to respond to it.

My point stands.

You can see the policies make no sense, but you will support the candidate who wants to turn it up to eleven, because,

well, you won't admit your real reasons.

pknopp disagreed with this, but can't explain why. lol!!!

Forum List

Back