Italian Female who is likely of Roma origins says she is white privileged

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
At 1-3 she lists her genetic results, she says northern indian, northern west asian, bengali, greek etc. and some italian. That combination is typical of romani origins, and she does look like that though. Maybe there are some sicilians who look similar but she looks romani to me really in eastern europe everyone on the streets would guess her as romani. And in the second half of the video she talks about "people of colour" and "white privilege" and she says she is "white privileged". Interesting. Does she look even white to you? But I guess that she goes as Italian in the US makes her white.

At 1-3 she lists her genetic results, she says northern indian, northern west asian, bengali, greek etc. and some italian. That combination is typical of romani origins, and she does look like that though. Maybe there are some sicilians who look similar but she looks romani to me really in eastern europe everyone on the streets would guess her as romani. And in the second half of the video she talks about "people of colour" and "white privilege" and she says she is "white privileged". Interesting. Does she look even white to you? But I guess that she goes as Italian in the US makes her white.

She is brainless

She is brainless

;)

I could care less if she's White or any other color/race, I mean that's one hot looking fox!!!

I could care less if she's White or any other color/race, I mean that's one hot looking fox!!!

Just love those girls with the gigantic bushy eyebrows. I think she's part Sasquatch.

She is to stupid to keep around--we should deport her.

Thats a matter of opinion

she’s young

but its questionable if she will age well

so for brainless lib guys who live only for the moment she could be just the thing

Pure Roma. Thick as 2 short planks.... deport immediately!

British?.... my cocks a kipper!

Here is my 23andme, typical Brit

Attachments

• 93E981C7-E4D1-40C3-AE57-EC8B50E7A809.jpeg
    93E981C7-E4D1-40C3-AE57-EC8B50E7A809.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Pure Roma. Thick as 2 short planks.... deport immediately!

British?.... my cocks a kipper!

I noticed often that roma would be considered for deportation even for genocide, dont know if it is meant as joke or not, but to me it looks like one of the few groups where it is acceptable to say they should be deported or put in concentration camps. I saw many such comments even on YouTube and such. I dont think anyone was censored for it eventhough YouTube, Twitter etc. are far left and censor racism. That is quiete terrible, but maybe for non-roma it is funny, for a roma it is not funny.

That combination is typical of romani origins, and she does look like that though.
In America she would be classified as a dumb c**t

she only has about 5 years before her looks decline and then she has nothing

Forum List

Back