It will only take a few months before Republicans find out what they've really won.

R

rdean

OK Republicans, start a list of what you won.

Then, in a few months, we'll come back and check off how things have worked out. I'm pretty excited.
Start off with a list of the promises Trump made. Can't wait to see how everything works out. I really hope the Republicans show us how it's done.

Then, in a few months, we'll come back and check off how things have worked out. I'm pretty excited.
Start off with a list of the promises Trump made. Can't wait to see how everything works out. I really hope the Republicans show us how it's done.

1. The White House

2. Kept the Senate

3. Kept the House.

So what did your side win?

Nothing?

Oh but you will write how Trump is like George W. Bush...

Run someone worth electing!

I would have voted for Sanders or Webb over Trump but not for the whore of Babylon!

Your side lost!

Now the question to you is do you think Warren can beat Trump?

The end of the Clinton crime family.

Now, when Hillary is indicted for the Clinton Foundation crimes, it won't be a Constitutional crisis.

1. The White House

2. Kept the Senate

3. Kept the House.

Nothing?

I would have voted for Sanders or Webb over Trump but not for the whore of Babylon!

Your side lost!

Russia just had a news segment called "Too many pu$$ies" while showing pictures of Trump's wife naked while playing Trump making lewd comments.

It's started even faster than I thought.

Now, when Hillary is indicted for the Clinton Foundation crimes, it won't be a Constitutional crisis.
The Clinton thing is over.

But the Trump Foundation investigations are just beginning.

1. The White House

2. Kept the Senate

3. Kept the House.

Nothing?

Your side lost!

But what did you win? What is it you think is going to happen?

Wanna bet? DERP!

1. The White House

2. Kept the Senate

3. Kept the House.

Nothing?

Your side lost!

Russia just had a news segment called "Too many pu$$ies" while showing pictures of Trump's wife naked while playing Trump making lewd comments.

I don't get it. Do they say anything about how Hillary beat people to death with her ginormous dick?

1. The White House

2. Kept the Senate

3. Kept the House.

Nothing?

Your side lost!

And yet you wish Weiner was your first lady, don't ya!?!

Queer in the head would be a compliment when describing you!

America...

1. The White House

2. Kept the Senate

3. Kept the House.

Nothing?

Your side lost!

There's no crying in baseball.

Man... I can't believe that you are getting up after the beating you just took. Are you in shock? Has all of this sunk in just yet? Dude you should have seen this coming. That's what happens to linear thinkers in a cyclical universe. They get broadsided out of nowhere. Too bad you didn't see this coming. That way you wouldn't have to eat all the shit that came out of your mouth.

Man... I can't believe that you are getting up after the beating you just took. Are you in shock? Has all of this sunk in just yet? Dude you should have seen this coming. That's what happens to linear thinkers in a cyclical universe. They get broadsided out of nowhere. Too bad you didn't see this coming. That way you wouldn't have to eat all the shit that came out of your mouth.
Oh please. You don't know anything about Donald Trump. Besides, I said a long time ago that the press would help him win. Two billion plus in free press. Infomercials for his golf courses and hotels. Every time media figures, including left wingers would say "Hillary is untrustworthy and unlikeable" even when the story had nothing to do with trust or likeability. And ask people what they don't like about Hillary and they will say untrustworthy and unlikable. Exactly what they have been fed for over a year.

But Trump? What do you know about him? Most people don't even know about the investigations Trump Foundation is under or that he owes 640 million to the bank of China, India and Russia. Or that he has a Nov 28th court date for Fraud and Racketeering. This guy, if found guilty over Trump foundation could have the shortest presidency in history.

Good morning you fucking loser!
I've been waiting for this moment: Permanent Ignore forever!

Oh please. You don't know anything about Donald Trump. Besides, I said a long time ago that the press would help him win. Two billion plus in free press. Infomercials for his golf courses and hotels. Every time media figures, including left wingers would say "Hillary is untrustworthy and unlikeable" even when the story had nothing to do with trust or likeability. And ask people what they don't like about Hillary and they will say untrustworthy and unlikable. Exactly what they have been fed for over a year.

But Trump? What do you know about him? Most people don't even know about the investigations Trump Foundation is under or that he owes 640 million to the bank of China, India and Russia. Or that he has a Nov 28th court date for Fraud and Racketeering. This guy, if found guilty over Trump foundation could have the shortest presidency in history.

Face it, R-Derp...Hillary Clinton's "strategy" to win the White House was to slime Donald Trump with a massive assist from the mainstream media. That utterly FAILED. Are you going to spend the next four years continuing that failed strategy? Are you THAT stupid?

\
Trump put out a list of what he would do in the first 100 days...lets see how he does

1. The White House

2. Kept the Senate

3. Kept the House.

Nothing?

Your side lost!

What do I think is going to happen in the next eight years?

Simple, you will be childish and whine about how Trump was not elected and was selected by the Electoral College...

As for Trump being President... I don't expect a damn thing because politicians lie just like President Obama did when he promised to get immigration reform done in his first term and did nothing at all!

I know what your wish will be is Trump and the GOP fail but if they do not then you will be sulking for a very long ass time...

You have no chance of winning in 2018 during the mid-term election and your best candidate for the White House in 2020 is Warren, so you need to ask yourself how will you win when you have nothing nor anyone to offer!?!

To overcome all those billions worth of free NEGATIVE press ought to tell you something, deany. But we all know why you're oblivious to it.

Look forward to your future lunatic rants during Trump's presidential terms, and know you won't let us down. It's great comedy.

First order of business, a new SC justice. Looks like the GOP gamble of bottling up Obama's pick paid off.

New Topics

Forum List

Back