It will come this, then what? Forced Vaccination

What is the matter with our Conservatives?
Have they gone completely mad?

As the worst pandemic in a hundred years ravages the country...

They deny it is a problem
They say the numbers are made up
They refuse to wear masks
They whine about Social distancing
They spread misinformation

Now, after a vaccine is finally available, they refuse to get vaccinated

Strawman....Nobody denied it's a problem...It's just not as big as scaremongerrs like you have made it out to be.

Dr. Birx already admitted this is so over a year ago....Been living under a rock?

There's zero science to support engaging in that Kabuki theater.

Project much?

If the vax works, then you're safe....STFU and MYOB.
I started to reply
But since you are so ridiculously wrong in each reply, I figure it s just pounding my head against the wall

:bang3:

As long as the Tucker Carlson Brigade refuses to get vaccinated, COVID will remain with us.

The same crowd that hates masks and social distancing

Well, they better get used to them
Many of the Tucker Carlson Brigade have been exposed to the virus and have natural immunity....We also know that there's zero science behind face diapers and antisocial distancing.

How' bout you mind your own fucking bidness for a change, Karen?
Wrong again Skippy

Without an immune public, COVID will remain as a threat.
Until that time.....mask and social distance mandates will remain in effect.

So choose your poison Skippy

Get vaccinated or continue with masks
Very true Rightwinger. However, there is that fact that becoming infected confers immunity and those people wouldn't need a "vaccine" that is technically a "medical device" in the form of a "synthetic, inorganic molecule".

These people who recovered from COVID have had a "pathogenic immunization" from the "natural" strain they'd been exposed to. The "vaccine" is only assumed to provide immunity to the new strains, I don't think that has been proven in a peer reviewed scientific report yet. If you can link to one, please do and thanks. As for natural immunity, no study has been made to show if it fights the new strains either.

Given that, there is a great push to get everyone vaccinated regardless of immune system health (children) or natural immunity from an infection. Add to that the fact that all other forms of treatment and therapy have been rejected in spite of any proven benefits they have because if they admit that, the FDA wouldn't have given their Emergency Use Authorization. They would have had to wait as much as three more years to issue the jab. Of course, by that time natural herd immunity would have made the vaccine unnecessary.
Why not do both?

Trump had COVID and still got vaccinated
He hid the fact that he got vaccinated, but he did

Look, until we beat down the number of available hosts, COVID will stay with us.

As long as the Tucker Carlson Brigade refuses to get vaccinated, COVID will remain with us.

Many of the Tucker Carlson Brigade have been exposed to the virus and have natural immunity....We also know that there's zero science behind face diapers and antisocial distancing.

Wrong again Skippy

Very true Rightwinger. However, there is that fact that becoming infected confers immunity and those people wouldn't need a "vaccine" that is technically a "medical device" in the form of a "synthetic, inorganic molecule".

These people who recovered from COVID have had a "pathogenic immunization" from the "natural" strain they'd been exposed to. The "vaccine" is only assumed to provide immunity to the new strains, I don't think that has been proven in a peer reviewed scientific report yet. If you can link to one, please do and thanks. As for natural immunity, no study has been made to show if it fights the new strains either.

Given that, there is a great push to get everyone vaccinated regardless of immune system health (children) or natural immunity from an infection. Add to that the fact that all other forms of treatment and therapy have been rejected in spite of any proven benefits they have because if they admit that, the FDA wouldn't have given their Emergency Use Authorization. They would have had to wait as much as three more years to issue the jab. Of course, by that time natural herd immunity would have made the vaccine unnecessary.
Why not do both?

Look, until we beat down the number of available hosts, COVID will stay with us.
You do both and leave the rest of us alone, Karen.

What is the matter with our Conservatives?
Have they gone completely mad?

As the worst pandemic in a hundred years ravages the country...

Strawman....Nobody denied it's a problem...It's just not as big as scaremongerrs like you have made it out to be.

Dr. Birx already admitted this is so over a year ago....Been living under a rock?

There's zero science to support engaging in that Kabuki theater.

Project much?

If the vax works, then you're safe....STFU and MYOB.
I started to reply
But since you are so ridiculously wrong in each reply, I figure it s just pounding my head against the wall

:bang3:
You started to reply, and have absolutely nothing....Everything I said was the truth, and you're too fucking obtuse to recognize it.

Again, you live atop a tower of propaganda and lies.

Oh c,mon RW
You know as well as anyone the reason people are not getting vaccinated is the fault of the media as a whole and Fauci.
As Rand Paul told Fauci - "you want to encourage people to get vaccinated?., then take that mask off and burn it on live television saying you don't need it anymore because you are vaccinated." ...goes on to say... "what message are people hearing when they see you and this administration wearing mask outdoors and telling folks that even after vaccinated they still should wear mask and not eat indoors at restaurants".

He is right, I have heard those exact same words by people I know that refuse to get it. I have never heard one single person say Tucker Carlson
Rand Paul, an optometrist lecturing one of the top epidemiologists in the country.

Nice job Rand
Fight COVID by denial......guess who is going to win?
Your bloviating.
What exactly is Rand denying? That it is necessary to walk around OUTSIDE with a mask on, even though everyone around you is fully vaccinated??
That is not denial. That is agreeing not to join in the fear-mongering absurdity of doing that.
And he is right. People are not getting vaccinated because they don't see the value in getting one and nothing changes. And Fauci is the king of that misinformation.

Oh c,mon RW
You know as well as anyone the reason people are not getting vaccinated is the fault of the media as a whole and Fauci.
As Rand Paul told Fauci - "you want to encourage people to get vaccinated?., then take that mask off and burn it on live television saying you don't need it anymore because you are vaccinated." ...goes on to say... "what message are people hearing when they see you and this administration wearing mask outdoors and telling folks that even after vaccinated they still should wear mask and not eat indoors at restaurants".

He is right, I have heard those exact same words by people I know that refuse to get it. I have never heard one single person say Tucker Carlson
Rand Paul, an optometrist lecturing one of the top epidemiologists in the country.

Nice job Rand
Your bloviating.
What exactly is Rand denying? That it is necessary to walk around OUTSIDE with a mask on, even though everyone around you is fully vaccinated??
That is not denial. That is agreeing not to join in the fear-mongering absurdity of doing that.
And he is right. People are not getting vaccinated because they don't see the value in getting one and nothing changes. And Fauci is the king of that misinformation.
Rand is having a hissy fit about people still wearing masks during a pandemic

Haven‘t heard a word from him condemning those who refuse to wear masks or socially distance

Misplaced priorities

And he is right. People are not getting vaccinated because they don't see the value in getting one and nothing changes

All they have to see is the drop in infections and deaths from COVID

Want another stimulus check? Fine. But you have to be vaccinated and prove it.
Want to travel? Yep....must be vaccinated.
Buy gas or food? Not yet, but it's getting to that point.
After bribery, celebs pushing it, threats of whether you eat or not or even get medical care...if none of those work and millions are still not vaccinated (even though invaders on the southern border are exempt from the jab)...what if the next step is, if you live in a retirement home, you can no longer live there unless you are vaccinated? And after that....no more Social Security checks unless you are vaccinated? It's being forced now...subtly and not so subtly, but not really bad..YET.

So when it comes to no more SS checks....and you survive on that money...and DON'T want the shot.....what do those people do? Sue? lol. Like, right. As if.

We are being FORCED to get that shot. There is a difference of choosing to get the flu shot every year, as well as the shingles shot and the nuemonia shot. But not the covid. That is a MUST...or else.

What are your thoughts on this? You know this is where it is leading to. Comply or else.
we can consider the reason the 2nd was created???
What will guns do? Can't force the gov to hand out much needed SS checks.
SS should be abolished,,
Okay. Can we also abolish the War Budget and corporate welfare?
corp welfare for sure,, we havent had a wat budget since we got rid of the war dept,,

Oh c,mon RW

Nice job Rand
Your bloviating.

Haven‘t heard a word from him condemning those who refuse to wear masks or socially distance

Misplaced priorities
Your mis-characterizing and you know it.
He took aim at the optics of these idiots wearing a mask - outside - and every person in the vicinity is fully vaccinated.
If you want to spend the rest of your life wearing a mask and living in fear - that is your business. I understand your need to virtue signal about it... that the mask is a gold star given by the teacher in class.
For those of us who don't need to virtue signal - the mask was necessary - when it was necessary. After you are fully vaccinated it is absolutely pointless, other than virtue signaling.

Wrong again Skippy

Why not do both?

Your question: "Why not do both?"
Here you go, a bit heavy on "the science", but give it a try.

The formation of so-called “non-neutralizing antibodies” can lead to an exaggerated immune reaction, especially when the test person is confronted with the real, “wild” virus after vaccination. This so-called antibody-dependent amplification, ADE, has long been known from experiments with corona vaccines in cats, for example. In the course of these studies all cats that initially tolerated the vaccination well died after catching the wild virus.

The vaccinations are expected to produce antibodies against spike proteins of SARS-CoV-2. However, spike proteins also contain syncytin-homologous proteins, which are essential for the formation of the placenta in mammals such as humans. It must be absolutely ruled out that a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 could trigger an immune reaction against syncytin-1, as otherwise infertility of indefinite duration could result in vaccinated women.

The mRNA vaccines from BioNTech/Pfizer contain polyethylene glycol (PEG). 70% of people develop antibodies against this substance – this means that many people can develop allergic, potentially fatal reactions to the vaccination.

Link to Article

So when it comes to no more SS checks....and you survive on that money...and DON'T want the shot.....what do those people do? Sue? lol. Like, right. As if.
That's your money. You paid into the system, it's yours, but they confiscate everything and send you to Buchenwald, Auschwitz, Dachau if you don't mask up and meekly accept the shot.
The FEMA camps aren't that bad. You'll get used to them and I hear they're going to have psychiatric staff to deal with the very evident mental disabilities rampant in the anti-vaxxer community.

After bribery, celebs pushing it, threats of whether you eat or not or even get medical care...if none of those work and millions are still not vaccinated (even though invaders on the southern border are exempt from the jab)...what if the next step is, if you live in a retirement home, you can no longer live there unless you are vaccinated? And after that....no more Social Security checks unless you are vaccinated? It's being forced now...subtly and not so subtly, but not really bad..YET.

We are being FORCED to get that shot. There is a difference of choosing to get the flu shot every year, as well as the shingles shot and the nuemonia shot. But not the covid. That is a MUST...or else.

What are your thoughts on this? You know this is where it is leading to. Comply or else.
SS should be abolished,,
corp welfare for sure,, we havent had a wat budget since we got rid of the war dept,,
Yeah it’s all about defense right?

Nothing is common sense anymore.
And as soon as you say even the least HINT of objection - the left's intolerance army comes out in full regalia.
I wore the damn mask for a year. I hated it, I wear glasses - it sucks. Everything about wearing one sucked. But I wore it.
I am fully vaccinated. Hospitalization numbers have plummeted across the U.S. Death rates have plummeted across the nations. The survival rates were ALWAYS over 98%. With vaccine, the survival rate is now north of 99%.
Wearing a fucking mask is no longer necessary. At all. Especially for the fully vaccinated.
The only reason leftist still stampede around with mask on is virtue signaling to each other that they are wearing the gold star they are told to wear. PERIOD.

SS should be abolished,,
Yeah it’s all about defense right?
we havent won a war since we got rid of the war dept,,

Oh c,mon RW

Nice job Rand
Your bloviating.

Misplaced priorities
He took aim at the optics of these idiots wearing a mask - outside - and every person in the vicinity is fully vaccinated.
If you want to spend the rest of your life wearing a mask and living in fear - that is your business. I understand your need to virtue signal about it... that the mask is a gold star given by the teacher in class.
For those of us who don't need to virtue signal - the mask was necessary - when it was necessary. After you are fully vaccinated it is absolutely pointless, other than virtue signaling.

Again I ask for an example of where Rand condemned those not wearing masks or socially distancing

The mask is a minor inconvenience and until we get substantial numbers vaccinated is still necessary.

Why declare victory prematurely?

Oh c,mon RW

Nice job Rand
Your bloviating.

Misplaced priorities

Again I ask for an example of where Rand condemned those not wearing masks or socially distancing

The mask is a minor inconvenience and until we get substantial numbers vaccinated is still necessary.

Why declare victory prematurely?
No. Just simply no.
It is not necessary anymore. It is no longer a pandemic RW. That's a fact.
The hospitalization numbers (the number the media totally ignores, yet is the most important number) has plummeted over the past 4 months. Plummeted. The survival rates are now reaching 99%. That is a fact.
This virus is not what it was a year ago, or even 6 months ago. And that is a good thing.
Walking around with a mask is now pointless. States, like mine, that dropped the masks - our numbers are actually better than states that do still require them.
And that is also a fact

They can give us the option to remove and replace an oppressive government.

Yeah. That polio vaccine was real oppressive.
Apples and oranges. Vaccines aren't oppressive. Governments that drain the income from the people against their will supposedly as part of a (forced) deal but then welch when it is time to fulfill their part of the "deal" are.

The thread premise is a lie.

The thread premise is a lie.
your premise that the thread premise is a lie is a lie,,

SS should be abolished,,
Gimmee all my money back then.
you would do better with private investment,,,
Isn't it too late for that? I'm already nearly 70 and they got my goddam money!
A word of advice for anyone... only keep maybe 10 or 20 grand in the bank. The rest keep in your own possession. Invest in a nice safe. Not one of these tiny little things any thief could pick up and carry off, but a big safe, far too heavy to carry, even for two grown men. That's what I do, and keep plenty of silver and gold.
Guns and/or ammo have proven a better investment and aid their own security.

Of course, if you are living in a cave in Afghanistan.

Forum List

Back