It will come this, then what? Forced Vaccination

Want another stimulus check? Fine. But you have to be vaccinated and prove it.
Want to travel? Yep....must be vaccinated.
Buy gas or food? Not yet, but it's getting to that point.
After bribery, celebs pushing it, threats of whether you eat or not or even get medical care...if none of those work and millions are still not vaccinated (even though invaders on the southern border are exempt from the jab)...what if the next step is, if you live in a retirement home, you can no longer live there unless you are vaccinated? And after that....no more Social Security checks unless you are vaccinated? It's being forced now...subtly and not so subtly, but not really bad..YET.

So when it comes to no more SS checks....and you survive on that money...and DON'T want the shot.....what do those people do? Sue? lol. Like, right. As if.

We are being FORCED to get that shot. There is a difference of choosing to get the flu shot every year, as well as the shingles shot and the nuemonia shot. But not the covid. That is a MUST...or else.

What are your thoughts on this? You know this is where it is leading to. Comply or else.
we can consider the reason the 2nd was created???
What will guns do? Can't force the gov to hand out much needed SS checks.
They can give us the option to remove and replace an oppressive government.

Yeah. That polio vaccine was real oppressive.
Apples and oranges, hopefully you know this and were just trolling.

No Jab For Me!
The COVID virus can’t exist on its own. It can’t fly around infecting people.

It needs a human host to survive and mutate. The vaccine deprives COVID of those hosts
They have the SARS-CoV-2 virus, mapped and patented. It now exists as code in a data base ready to be manufactured in a lab. Technically it can exist without existing by being code in a computer.

So it can't fly around? Perhaps an airborne virus crawls it's way to a host to infect it?

Yeah, it needs a human host, or a bat host, or a mink, or a pet cat or dog. Chimps and gorillas may catch COVID-19. Giant anteaters, bottlenose dolphins, horses, dogs, alligators, cats, sheep and Siberian tigers are also on the list of animals that may be able to catch and transmit the deadly pandemic coronavirus.

www.medicinenet.com

The vaccine doesn't provide full immunity, you can get covid after getting the jab, in fact many people get it worse after being vaccinated. The vaccine does nothing but stimulate the immune system, the virus is not deprived of hosts if people are still catching after getting vaccinated. The vaccine won't even prevent symptoms, they just maybe, might, possibly make the symptoms less, or far worse if you have an extreme reaction.

The virus resides in human hosts.

To survive and mutate, it needs population that is not immune to COVID. The Tucker Carlson crowd provides that population and ensures that the days of masks and social distancing will stay with us
BAAAAA-BAAAAAA-BAAAAA
don't you retarded shit stain demonRATS have anything NEW? or is it that you are only allowed to spew the shit propaganda that the scum demonRATS tell you?

How do you think viruses are hosted moron?

As long as the Tucker Carlson Brigade refuses to get vaccinated, COVID will remain with us.

The same crowd that hates masks and social distancing

Well, they better get used to them

As long as the Tucker Carlson Brigade refuses to get vaccinated, COVID will remain with us.

Many of the Tucker Carlson Brigade have been exposed to the virus and have natural immunity....We also know that there's zero science behind face diapers and antisocial distancing.

How' bout you mind your own fucking bidness for a change, Karen?

Oh c,mon RW
You know as well as anyone the reason people are not getting vaccinated is the fault of the media as a whole and Fauci.
As Rand Paul told Fauci - "you want to encourage people to get vaccinated?., then take that mask off and burn it on live television saying you don't need it anymore because you are vaccinated." ...goes on to say... "what message are people hearing when they see you and this administration wearing mask outdoors and telling folks that even after vaccinated they still should wear mask and not eat indoors at restaurants".

He is right, I have heard those exact same words by people I know that refuse to get it. I have never heard one single person say Tucker Carlson

Many of the Tucker Carlson Brigade have been exposed to the virus and have natural immunity....We also know that there's zero science behind face diapers and antisocial distancing.

Wrong again Skippy

Without an immune public, COVID will remain as a threat.
Until that time.....mask and social distance mandates will remain in effect.

So choose your poison Skippy

Get vaccinated or continue with masks

• Funny
Reactions: 007

Oh c,mon RW
You know as well as anyone the reason people are not getting vaccinated is the fault of the media as a whole and Fauci.
As Rand Paul told Fauci - "you want to encourage people to get vaccinated?., then take that mask off and burn it on live television saying you don't need it anymore because you are vaccinated." ...goes on to say... "what message are people hearing when they see you and this administration wearing mask outdoors and telling folks that even after vaccinated they still should wear mask and not eat indoors at restaurants".

He is right, I have heard those exact same words by people I know that refuse to get it. I have never heard one single person say Tucker Carlson
Rand Paul, an optometrist lecturing one of the top epidemiologists in the country.

Nice job Rand
Fight COVID by denial......guess who is going to win?

If the Nazis try and force people to get the poison by withholding SS, or SSD, or military retirement, or disabled veteran compensation, etc, they're going to put absolutely tens of MILLIONS of people in LIFE THREATENING situations with NOWHERE to turn, and THAT is when you see people do desperate things, when you back them up against the wall and LEAVE THEM NO OTHER CHOICE. We're one little spark away from a REAL insurrection, a REAL second civil war, from total anarchy. You suddenly take away millions of Americans ONLY way to survive, most of which they EARNED, the shit will hit the fan... guaranteed.

My god, how incredibly stupid.. My immunization card is 4 feet long since 1950 with the latest immunizaton being for meningitis.
Well aren't you just a special little peach. Then if you're all protected, keep your fuckin' nose out of everybody else's business and STFU.

Wrong again Skippy

Nope... sorry... nobody wants to play your SCAMDEMIC GAME anymore. Go pound sand, and take your poison shot with you.

Wrong again Skippy

Bullshit.

You live on a tower of junk science and propaganda.....And you're too obtuse to be bothered to recognize the fact.

• Thanks

Oh c,mon RW

Rand Paul, an optometrist lecturing one of the top epidemiologists in the country.

Nice job Rand
Rand is an actual practicing doctor....Fauci hasn't looked at a patient in at least 30 years, if ever.

People with an IQ above room temperature -which obviously excludes you- easily can see that Fauci is a fraud.

What is the matter with our Conservatives?
Have they gone completely mad?

As the worst pandemic in a hundred years ravages the country...

They deny it is a problem
They say the numbers are made up
They refuse to wear masks
They whine about Social distancing
They spread misinformation

Now, after a vaccine is finally available, they refuse to get vaccinated

No Jab For Me!
The COVID virus can’t exist on its own. It can’t fly around infecting people.

It needs a human host to survive and mutate. The vaccine deprives COVID of those hosts
They have the SARS-CoV-2 virus, mapped and patented. It now exists as code in a data base ready to be manufactured in a lab. Technically it can exist without existing by being code in a computer.

So it can't fly around? Perhaps an airborne virus crawls it's way to a host to infect it?

Yeah, it needs a human host, or a bat host, or a mink, or a pet cat or dog. Chimps and gorillas may catch COVID-19. Giant anteaters, bottlenose dolphins, horses, dogs, alligators, cats, sheep and Siberian tigers are also on the list of animals that may be able to catch and transmit the deadly pandemic coronavirus.

www.medicinenet.com

The vaccine doesn't provide full immunity, you can get covid after getting the jab, in fact many people get it worse after being vaccinated. The vaccine does nothing but stimulate the immune system, the virus is not deprived of hosts if people are still catching after getting vaccinated. The vaccine won't even prevent symptoms, they just maybe, might, possibly make the symptoms less, or far worse if you have an extreme reaction.

The virus resides in human hosts.

To survive and mutate, it needs population that is not immune to COVID. The Tucker Carlson crowd provides that population and ensures that the days of masks and social distancing will stay with us
BAAAAA-BAAAAAA-BAAAAA
don't you retarded shit stain demonRATS have anything NEW? or is it that you are only allowed to spew the shit propaganda that the scum demonRATS tell you?

How do you think viruses are hosted moron?

people that have had the CHINESE FLU are immune w/out the death shot....yes, you are a retarded moron

• Thanks

Oh c,mon RW

Nice job Rand
who?...the retards that put their lives in the hands of flip=flop--- fake-i?
no need 2 close borders...doesnt work says fake-i....you continue to show us what a brain dead piece of retarded shit you really are....
good luck w/ that --fake-i---retard, wanna be a dr

What is the matter with our Conservatives?
Have they gone completely mad?

As the worst pandemic in a hundred years ravages the country...

Strawman....Nobody denied it's a problem...It's just not as big as scaremongerrs like you have made it out to be.

Dr. Birx already admitted this is so over a year ago....Been living under a rock?

There's zero science to support engaging in that Kabuki theater.

Project much?

If the vax works, then you're safe....STFU and MYOB.

It's not a vaccine. It's not even known if it will permanently protect anyone from anything. They've already floated the idea that people will need third shots, and quite possibly yearly. That's not a vaccine. That's an experimental shot that was approved on a rush job without any knowledge of it's long term side effects.

But, why do I bother trying to explain any of this to an IDIOT like you?

Wrong again Skippy

Very true Rightwinger. However, there is that fact that becoming infected confers immunity and those people wouldn't need a "vaccine" that is technically a "medical device" in the form of a "synthetic, inorganic molecule".

These people who recovered from COVID have had a "pathogenic immunization" from the "natural" strain they'd been exposed to. The "vaccine" is only assumed to provide immunity to the new strains, I don't think that has been proven in a peer reviewed scientific report yet. If you can link to one, please do and thanks. As for natural immunity, no study has been made to show if it fights the new strains either.

Given that, there is a great push to get everyone vaccinated regardless of immune system health (children) or natural immunity from an infection. Add to that the fact that all other forms of treatment and therapy have been rejected in spite of any proven benefits they have because if they admit that, the FDA wouldn't have given their Emergency Use Authorization. They would have had to wait as much as three more years to issue the jab. Of course, by that time natural herd immunity would have made the vaccine unnecessary.

ETA: It must be considered also that the CDC has made decisions on the pandemic based on lobbying efforts from groups like the teacher's unions and their generous donations to the cause. The NIH is also guilty of making decisions based on politics rather than "the science."

Check out this website. It brings all the information I've been finding together for easy review.

No Jab For Me!

Last edited:

Wrong again Skippy

Very true Rightwinger. However, there is that fact that becoming infected confers immunity and those people wouldn't need a "vaccine" that is technically a "medical device" in the form of a "synthetic, inorganic molecule".

These people who recovered from COVID have had a "pathogenic immunization" from the "natural" strain they'd been exposed to. The "vaccine" is only assumed to provide immunity to the new strains, I don't think that has been proven in a peer reviewed scientific report yet. If you can link to one, please do and thanks. As for natural immunity, no study has been made to show if it fights the new strains either.

Given that, there is a great push to get everyone vaccinated regardless of immune system health (children) or natural immunity from an infection. Add to that the fact that all other forms of treatment and therapy have been rejected in spite of any proven benefits they have because if they admit that, the FDA wouldn't have given their Emergency Use Authorization. They would have had to wait as much as three more years to issue the jab. Of course, by that time natural herd immunity would have made the vaccine unnecessary.
A waste of keystrokes....He's immune to actual facts.

Forum List

Back