It well ahead of time to end Irael's aid.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Israel Has Reached Childhood’s End — It’s Time to End U.S. Aid to Israel
11/10/2013 05:47 pm ET Updated Jan 23, 2014

“I believe that we can now say that Israel has reached childhood’s end, that it has matured enough to begin approaching a state of self-reliance ... We are going to achieve economic independence [from the United States].”
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to a Joint Session of the United States Congress - Washington D.C., July 10, 1996
(Source: Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs )
Israel Has Reached Childhood's End -- It's Time to End U.S. Aid to Israel | HuffPost
--------------------------------------------------------

Its not only the two female Muslims in the congress who thinks so, even BIBI said it in 1996!!

But instead of ending it, it was increased to 3.8 billion a year!!

Too bad we have to spend millions on financing South American abortion according to the Dems.

Why pick on them? Why dont we end all foreign aid?

I am for sending foreign aid to the countries that need it. We should concentrate on the countries south of us in Central America, helping them is helping the Jews who have now taken over Central America.

More like time for the morons at the Huffington Post to stop huffing the printer's ink.

“I believe that we can now say that Israel has reached childhood’s end, that it has matured enough to begin approaching a state of self-reliance ... We are going to achieve economic independence [from the United States].”
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to a Joint Session of the United States Congress - Washington D.C., July 10, 1996
Israel Has Reached Childhood's End -- It's Time to End U.S. Aid to Israel | HuffPost

Its not only the two female Muslims in the congress who thinks so, even BIBI said it in 1996!!

Adolph agrees with you fully

ALL foreign aid should be looked at. Countries should be demonstrating to us why it’s justified.

ALL foreign aid should be looked at. Countries should be demonstrating to us why it’s justified.
Can you justify not having Israel in the region or having muslims destroy every Christian shrine in israel?

Can you justify not having Israel in the region or having muslims destroy every Christian shrine in israel?
Without Israel, 9/11 doesn't happen.
That is like saying without pearl harbor there would have been no Japanese attack
No, if we had let Hitler take the Danzig corridor, there would have been no PH.

Osama said 9/11 was retaliation for supporting Israel. There's a video of it on youtube.

We should stop a lot of aid. In fact we have a lot of adults in this country getting aid we should stop.

That is like saying without pearl harbor there would have been no Japanese attack

Osama said 9/11 was retaliation for supporting Israel. There's a video of it on youtube.
Yes Adolph, we should have let you win and fully exterminate the Jewish race.

Yawn

Yawn
No, if we let him have the corridor, maybe WWII never happens. That's what I meant, not that I hate Jews and would let them get exterminated. Umm... no.

Yawn
No, if we let him have the corridor, maybe WWII never happens. That's what I meant, not that I hate Jews and would let them get exterminated. Umm... no.
If ww2 never happens Hitler takes over the world

Yawn
Not without a war he doesn't.

Yawn
Without the war Heisenburg splits the atom and the war is far worse though it starts later

Grow up Adolph

Yawn
Without the war Heisenburg splits the atom and the war is far worse though it starts later

Grow up Adolph
And more likely there is no WWII if no one declares war on Germany. They had no reason to attack France...

Yawn

Grow up Adolph
And more likely there is no WWII if no one declares war on Germany. They had no reason to attack France...
And if you went to school you could have intelligence

New Topics

Forum List

Back