It wasn't bad enough that Trump dismantled the pandemic rapid response team

Rapid response team was a waste of money and even if they were still in existance..nothing would have changed. I suspect the same with the SAFETY OFFICE portion that you are trying to spin.
They still exists Trump did not shut it down and we had several threads on that a while back.
Rapid response team was a waste of money and even if they were still in existance..nothing would have changed. I suspect the same with the SAFETY OFFICE portion that you are trying to spin.
They still exists Trump did not shut it down and we had several threads on that a while back.
Trump reorganized as businesses do---------saving us money and making response faster and more streamlined as I recall-----------

Thank you though for the information.

The idiot also got rid of the vaccine safety office slowing up the date a vaccine can get out there..Trump quietly closed the U.S.'s vaccine safety office last year. Researchers are scrambling to replace it.
Trump closed the FDA? Where do you get this bull shit...?
Who said anything about the FDA?
They do that RETARD. And you already got caught lying about the response team so just go away.
Maybe this will help...RETARD..Obama team left pandemic playbook for Trump administration, officials confirm
BE VERY SPECIFIC and cite from that story where they said the team was dismantled.

The idiot also got rid of the vaccine safety office slowing up the date a vaccine can get out there..Trump quietly closed the U.S.'s vaccine safety office last year. Researchers are scrambling to replace it.

Can't we have a recycled lies forum so bullshit like this can be parked where it belongs.
Trump shut down the safety vaccine office as the article stated so where's the lie??
You claimed he shut down the rapid response team which is a LIE.

So where is it??
The Rapid response team still exists and we had several threads on it the first time you retards tried to make the claim. Go find one of those threads and read them.

Trump closed the FDA? Where do you get this bull shit...?
Who said anything about the FDA?
They do that RETARD. And you already got caught lying about the response team so just go away.
Maybe this will help...RETARD..Obama team left pandemic playbook for Trump administration, officials confirm
BE VERY SPECIFIC and cite from that story where they said the team was dismantled.
I see you ran away.

When President Trump issued an embargo on transportation to and from China the democrats called him a racist. Meanwhile the NY governor issued an executive order that doomed the elderly when he forced nursing homes to admit infected residents when signs showed that senior citizens were the most vulnerable. Impeach Cuomo and then we will talk about the "pandemic response team" and the "vaccine safety office".

Forum List

Back