It was Natural Causes for Sicknick

The state funeral was to indict Trump's complicity in the events in leading up to and including the Insurgency.

His decline in popularity began that day.

The problem is that 'Trump Complicity' was / is a lie. Pelosi's 2nd failed criminal Impeachment attempt based on the false narrative exposed this to be the truth.

To make matters worse Pelosi allowed a proven CCP Espionage facilitator run the Impeachment, only to have him exposed for having doctored the 'evidence' they presented in the Impeachment proceedings, the 2nd time Democrats were caught criminally manufacturing false evidence against Trump in an Impeachment.
1st and 2nd time Trump was let off by his cult.

"
My people are so smart -- and you know what else they say about my people? The polls?" Trump asked a crowd at a Sioux Center, Iowa, rally Saturday. "I have the most loyal people -- did you ever see that?"

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" he said, referring to the major street in New York City that cuts through Manhattan's large commercial district. "It's, like, incredible."

Yeah, incredibly gullible and stupid.

Trump incited the unthinkable and his retarded cult, STILL defend and support the traitor.

Trump was praising his followers for being loyal - there is no crime in this. Declaring his followers are loyal does NOT equate to 'March on the Capitol, break in, and affect a political insurrection'. It's your own mentally disturbed Trump-hating translation, projecting BS

The comment about shooting someone on 5th Avenue was not a serious comment. You'd have to be a mentally insane (or TDS-suffering snowflake) to believe he was serious.....then again, look who I am talking to.

I believe such mentally unstable belief he was serious and such anger over his praising his loyal followers has caused extreme jealous rage over the fact that trump could fill up a 75,000 person arena while Joe could not get more than 12 people to see him during the campaign. Just the other day he went to an event and was met by NO ONE...yet we are supposed to believe this dementia-suffering agent of the CCP received more votes than Barry, the 1st Black President in US history, did....

Riiiiight
You, like others in Trump's cult are delusional.
Trump invited his retards to the capitol.

“Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election,” Trump, a Republican, tweeted on Dec. 20. “Big protest in DC on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!”

Trump never stopped Rudy or corrected him when he said, "If we are wrong, we will be made fools of, but if we're right, a lot of them will go to jail. So let's have trial by combat."

So, how were they supposed to get thrown in jail if the retards didn't physically restrain them?

Trump never stopped Mo Brooks when he said,

Shooting someone on 5th avenue, of course he was joking, that's what Trump's cult always claim, when the orange, idiot say's something stupid.
So funny, Trump never laughs.

Hard to believe the orange, traitor got 71,000 votes, let alone 71,000,000.

"dementia-suffering agent of the CCP'.

I know, and you still worship him.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.
www.reuters.com › article › us-trump-china-idUSKCN1GG015

RWNJ's cheer for their Chinese agent and communism.

Congratulations to President Xi and the Chinese people on the 70th Anniversary of the People’s Republic of China!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 1, 2019
Smokin', you keep disagreeing with every factual, proven post I make then throw out a highly opinionated, debunked rant over and over, providing no evidence, ducking my challenge to post evidence to back up your false claims and - like this one - prove you are unable to do so.

In the BS you [posted above you still fail to provide the exact words of President Trump that order his followers to storm the Capitol and affect an insurrection......because he never did so. You can cherry-pick all the scattered comments / quotes you want, attempt to paste them together out of context, then say they all INSINUATE / PROVE what you say Trump meant, but you can not prove Trump legitimately ordered anyone to do anything on 6 Jan. You failed again.

Getting your opinion from Q NUT daily?

""If we are wrong, we will be made fools of, but if we're right, a lot of them will go to jail. So let's have trial by combat."
“Today is the day American patriots start taking down names and kicking ass,”

You claim is opiniated, that the retards quotes.
You claim they are "out of context" but never put them IN CONTEXT.

Not up to me that would be the US attorney's office.

Rudy Giuliani's advisors are pushing former president Donald Trump and his team to pay. Reportedly, Trump still owes Giuliani for his efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election results. So far Trump has only paid Giuliani $200,000 in expenses he racked up, but not the cost of hiring him as a lawyer. Giuliani's fees is around $20,000 per day, so it is safe to say Trump owes his lawyer quite a bit.
meaww.com › rudy-giuliani-donald-trump-pay-legal

Since, it seems Trump is losing his lawyer, maybe you will defend him?
Good luck getting your parking validated, let alone getting paid.
POST THE EXACT QUOTE WHERE TRUMP ORDERS HIS LOYAL FOLLOWERS TO STORM THE CAPITOL, BREAK IN, AND AFFECT AN INSURRECTION.........

WHEN YOU PROVE THAT YOU HAVE NO SUCH EVIDENCE, THAT YOU ARE ONLY ATTEMPTING TO PIECE TOGETHER A FALSE NARRATIVE CLAIMING 'THAT'S WHAT HE MEANT' - ACCORDING TO YOU - I WILL OFFICIALLY ACCEPT YOUR 'SURRENDER' AND ADMISSION THAT TRUMP NEVER DID SO.
Yeah, the moron must have been "joking" again, see how that works in court.
Try telling a Judge, 'Trump never actually ordered any of his followers to storm the Capitol and affect an insurrection - he actually encouraged them to walk peacefully to the Capitol and cheer on the GOP politicians there - but he really MEANT for them to storm the Capitol and affect an insurrection' and see how far you get with that bullshit.

Bwuhaahaha

Let me remind you what I said in my last post:

'POST THE EXACT QUOTE WHERE TRUMP ORDERS HIS LOYAL FOLLOWERS TO STORM THE CAPITOL, BREAK IN, AND AFFECT AN INSURRECTION.........

WHEN YOU PROVE THAT YOU HAVE NO SUCH EVIDENCE, THAT YOU ARE ONLY ATTEMPTING TO PIECE TOGETHER A FALSE NARRATIVE CLAIMING 'THAT'S WHAT HE MEANT' - ACCORDING TO YOU - I WILL OFFICIALLY ACCEPT YOUR 'SURRENDER' AND ADMISSION THAT TRUMP NEVER DID SO.'

You FAILED to post the exact Trump quote ordering his followers to storm the Capitol and affect an insurrection - because he never did so - therefore you LOSE....you FAIL...and I officially accept your admission that no such thing ever happened and thus your pathetic surrender.
"Try telling a Judge, 'Trump never actually ordered any of his followers to storm the Capitol and affect an insurrection - he actually encouraged them to walk peacefully to the Capitol and cheer on the GOP politicians there - but he really MEANT for them to storm the Capitol and affect an insurrection' and see how far you get with that bullshit".

You think that matters?
Trump invited the retards to DC.
Then told them to go to the capitol.
Since when do people "cheer on" other people with knives, baseball bats, tasers, a hockey stick and bear spray?
The organizer was Trump.
People that hold party's are held responsible when the party gets out of hand.
Trump could have said 'go home" after his pity rally but he chose to direct them to the capitol.
Trump is responsible for the retards actions.

Blah, blah, blah.....stop 'running your mouth'

You FAILED to post the exact Trump quote ordering his followers to storm the Capitol and affect an insurrection - because he never did so - therefore you LOSE....you FAIL...and I officially accept your admission that no such thing ever happened and thus your pathetic surrender.
I never stated I had an exact quote.
The results were the same.
You really should defend your, orange, dear leader, your dumber than he is.
See how your Q NUT argument works in court.
I have no 'dear leader', snowflake clown....
Trump is no longer President, but still you are obsessed with him
He stays rent-free in that pea-sized brain of yours, 24/7
You continue to bring him up to distract from the dementia-suffering, failed, ass-clown currently in office....

Yes you do, you support and defend the loser, he isn't even president anymore and you defend him.
You, along with your cult are STILL obsessed with defending the orange, retard.
"I bring him up"?
'Dementia-suffering"?
Must have forgotten the TITLE of the thread.

Trump Didn't Kill the Capitol Police Officer - But Why Do They Keep Lying to Us???​

Truly pathetic....proven that you can not provide anything to substantiate your own failed, debunked argument, you then try to tell others what they believe and do.

Bwuhahahahaha.....

Give it up and take your ass-whuppin' like an adult.

Trump is responsible for the mob who stormed the Capitol.

Trump was inciting the lowbrows for weeks. He prided hmself on it. Talking tough makes him feel like a real guy like so many blowhards.

AGAIN....Thank you for that debunked, unsubstantiated, opinionated rant - we are all dumber for having to read it.

6 Jan was a Leftist / Democrat event intended to villainize and discredit Trump, his supporters, and all Conservatives. To succeed in their attempt, to hold the false narrative together, they HAVE to continue to lie to us.

In an attempt to sell their false narrative / as part of their false narrative they manufactured the story of Brian D. Sicknick being murdered in some heroic defense of the Capitol, completing the theatrics (USING this officer's death) by making him into a national martyr and lying him out on display as a fallen hero while telling the lies that have been debunked about his death.

The left is lying, the left is lying!!!

Your lies are getting ever more desperate Sleazy. Donald Trump didn't lose. The election was stolen. January 6th was a false flag operation. The Clintons are criminals! Lock her UP!!!

Don't believe what you see or hear. Believe ME!!!!

The state funeral was to indict Trump's complicity in the events in leading up to and including the Insurgency.

The problem is that 'Trump Complicity' was / is a lie. Pelosi's 2nd failed criminal Impeachment attempt based on the false narrative exposed this to be the truth.

To make matters worse Pelosi allowed a proven CCP Espionage facilitator run the Impeachment, only to have him exposed for having doctored the 'evidence' they presented in the Impeachment proceedings, the 2nd time Democrats were caught criminally manufacturing false evidence against Trump in an Impeachment.

"
My people are so smart -- and you know what else they say about my people? The polls?" Trump asked a crowd at a Sioux Center, Iowa, rally Saturday. "I have the most loyal people -- did you ever see that?"

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" he said, referring to the major street in New York City that cuts through Manhattan's large commercial district. "It's, like, incredible."

Trump incited the unthinkable and his retarded cult, STILL defend and support the traitor.

Trump was praising his followers for being loyal - there is no crime in this. Declaring his followers are loyal does NOT equate to 'March on the Capitol, break in, and affect a political insurrection'. It's your own mentally disturbed Trump-hating translation, projecting BS

The comment about shooting someone on 5th Avenue was not a serious comment. You'd have to be a mentally insane (or TDS-suffering snowflake) to believe he was serious.....then again, look who I am talking to.

I believe such mentally unstable belief he was serious and such anger over his praising his loyal followers has caused extreme jealous rage over the fact that trump could fill up a 75,000 person arena while Joe could not get more than 12 people to see him during the campaign. Just the other day he went to an event and was met by NO ONE...yet we are supposed to believe this dementia-suffering agent of the CCP received more votes than Barry, the 1st Black President in US history, did....

Riiiiight

“Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election,” Trump, a Republican, tweeted on Dec. 20. “Big protest in DC on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!”

Trump never stopped Rudy or corrected him when he said, "If we are wrong, we will be made fools of, but if we're right, a lot of them will go to jail. So let's have trial by combat."

So, how were they supposed to get thrown in jail if the retards didn't physically restrain them?

Shooting someone on 5th avenue, of course he was joking, that's what Trump's cult always claim, when the orange, idiot say's something stupid.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Congratulations to President Xi and the Chinese people on the 70th Anniversary of the People’s Republic of China!

Smokin', you keep disagreeing with every factual, proven post I make then throw out a highly opinionated, debunked rant over and over, providing no evidence, ducking my challenge to post evidence to back up your false claims and - like this one - prove you are unable to do so.

In the BS you [posted above you still fail to provide the exact words of President Trump that order his followers to storm the Capitol and affect an insurrection......because he never did so. You can cherry-pick all the scattered comments / quotes you want, attempt to paste them together out of context, then say they all INSINUATE / PROVE what you say Trump meant, but you can not prove Trump legitimately ordered anyone to do anything on 6 Jan. You failed again.

""If we are wrong, we will be made fools of, but if we're right, a lot of them will go to jail. So let's have trial by combat."

Rudy Giuliani's advisors are pushing former president Donald Trump and his team to pay. Reportedly, Trump still owes Giuliani for his efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election results. So far Trump has only paid Giuliani $200,000 in expenses he racked up, but not the cost of hiring him as a lawyer. Giuliani's fees is around $20,000 per day, so it is safe to say Trump owes his lawyer quite a bit.

POST THE EXACT QUOTE WHERE TRUMP ORDERS HIS LOYAL FOLLOWERS TO STORM THE CAPITOL, BREAK IN, AND AFFECT AN INSURRECTION.........

WHEN YOU PROVE THAT YOU HAVE NO SUCH EVIDENCE, THAT YOU ARE ONLY ATTEMPTING TO PIECE TOGETHER A FALSE NARRATIVE CLAIMING 'THAT'S WHAT HE MEANT' - ACCORDING TO YOU - I WILL OFFICIALLY ACCEPT YOUR 'SURRENDER' AND ADMISSION THAT TRUMP NEVER DID SO.
Try telling a Judge, 'Trump never actually ordered any of his followers to storm the Capitol and affect an insurrection - he actually encouraged them to walk peacefully to the Capitol and cheer on the GOP politicians there - but he really MEANT for them to storm the Capitol and affect an insurrection' and see how far you get with that bullshit.

Bwuhaahaha

'POST THE EXACT QUOTE WHERE TRUMP ORDERS HIS LOYAL FOLLOWERS TO STORM THE CAPITOL, BREAK IN, AND AFFECT AN INSURRECTION.........

WHEN YOU PROVE THAT YOU HAVE NO SUCH EVIDENCE, THAT YOU ARE ONLY ATTEMPTING TO PIECE TOGETHER A FALSE NARRATIVE CLAIMING 'THAT'S WHAT HE MEANT' - ACCORDING TO YOU - I WILL OFFICIALLY ACCEPT YOUR 'SURRENDER' AND ADMISSION THAT TRUMP NEVER DID SO.'

"Try telling a Judge, 'Trump never actually ordered any of his followers to storm the Capitol and affect an insurrection - he actually encouraged them to walk peacefully to the Capitol and cheer on the GOP politicians there - but he really MEANT for them to storm the Capitol and affect an insurrection' and see how far you get with that bullshit".

You think that matters?
Since when do people "cheer on" other people with knives, baseball bats, tasers, a hockey stick and bear spray?
The organizer was Trump.
Trump could have said 'go home" after his pity rally but he chose to direct them to the capitol.

You continue to bring him up to distract from the dementia-suffering, failed, ass-clown currently in office....

Yes you do, you support and defend the loser, he isn't even president anymore and you defend him.
"I bring him up"?
'Dementia-suffering"?

Trump Didn't Kill the Capitol Police Officer - But Why Do They Keep Lying to Us???​

Truly pathetic....proven that you can not provide anything to substantiate your own failed, debunked argument, you then try to tell others what they believe and do.

Bwuhahahahaha.....

Never said I had one, retard.

You ARE perfect for the Trump cult.

"

Riiiiight

March 3 2018

Bwuhaahaha

You think that matters?
The organizer was Trump.

"I bring him up"?
'Dementia-suffering"?

Bwuhahahahaha.....

Never said I had one, retard.

You ARE perfect for the Trump cult.
So now you are attempting to ditch the argument you have been making for the last few hours because you have been called out and proven to have zero evidence to back up your continued lies....

ANOTHER 'FAIL', snowflake.

....you LOSE....you FAIL...and I officially accept your admission that no such thing ever happened and thus your pathetic surrender.

This capitol attack, and hatred of government, had been building for years. Decades.

Talk radio created it, nurtured it and grew it, the internet made it omnipresent and even more intense.

All it took was a damaged sociopath who was willing to say anything to animate it and satisfy his own profound personal issues.

This was never about what he said that day alone. They showed up ready to go.

This capitol attack, and hatred of government, had been building for years. Decades.

Talk radio created it, nurtured it and grew it, the internet made it omnipresent and even more intense.

All it took was a damaged sociopath who was willing to say anything to animate it and satisfy his own profound personal issues.

The problem is that historical evidence does not support your false narrative.

President Trump held hundreds of rallies attended by thousands and thousands of supporters who loyally put up with all the treasonous criminal shit Democrats did for 4 years and NEVER engaged in any violence at those events.
- The only time there was ever any violence was during the campaign when Hillary hired thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies.

On 6 January Trump loyalists again showed up to support the President and, as Trump invited them to do, they walked peacefully to the Capitol to cheer on and encourage GOP Politicians.

Video and testimony evidence shows Antifa initiating the mob mentality & violence many in attendance got caught up in.

Video shows Trump supporters asking Capitol Police why they were doing nothing to stop the initiators from breaking windows and starting to enter the Capitol.

Video shows Capitol police moving barriers for them, allowing them to enter the Capitol, then leading them through the Capitol.

The FBI warned the Capitol Police and Pelosi violence was coming, and they made zero effort to prep, prevent, or protect.....video shows they facilitated the violence.

EVERYONE has seen this evidence, so the only ones you snowflakes are attempting to convince with the debunked narrative of yours is each other.

Conservatives who entered the Capitol were shown taking selfies, wandering around, and stealing souvenirs....ghardly an 'insurrection' and well short of the BILLIONS of dollars in damages perpetrated by Antifa & BLM in Democrat-run communities all over the US.

Your insistence, though, that 6 Jan was worse than even what Antifa has done in Portland alone, let alone all across the US, is pathetically laughable.

President Trump held hundreds of rallies attended by thousands and thousands of supporters who loyally put up with all the treasonous criminal shit Democrats did for 4 years and NEVER engaged in any violence at those events.
- The only time there was ever any violence was during the campaign when Hillary hired thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies.

On 6 January Trump loyalists again showed up to support the President and, as Trump invited them to do, they walked peacefully to the Capitol to cheer on and encourage GOP Politicians.

Video and testimony evidence shows Antifa initiating the mob mentality & violence many in attendance got caught up in.

Video shows Trump supporters asking Capitol Police why they were doing nothing to stop the initiators from breaking windows and starting to enter the Capitol.

Video shows Capitol police moving barriers for them, allowing them to enter the Capitol, then leading them through the Capitol.

The FBI warned the Capitol Police and Pelosi violence was coming, and they made zero effort to prep, prevent, or protect.....video shows they facilitated the violence.

EVERYONE has seen this evidence, so the only ones you snowflakes are attempting to convince with the debunked narrative of yours is each other.

Conservatives who entered the Capitol were shown taking selfies, wandering around, and stealing souvenirs....ghardly an 'insurrection' and well short of the BILLIONS of dollars in damages perpetrated by Antifa & BLM in Democrat-run communities all over the US.

Your insistence, though, that 6 Jan was worse than even what Antifa has done in Portland alone, let alone all across the US, is pathetically laughable.

Trump held hundreds of rallies with his usual off topic, meandering bombastic style and LOST the election. He ran on his record.

"

Riiiiight

March 3 2018

Bwuhaahaha

You think that matters?
The organizer was Trump.

"I bring him up"?
'Dementia-suffering"?

Bwuhahahahaha.....

"

Riiiiight

March 3 2018

Bwuhaahaha

You think that matters?
The organizer was Trump.

"I bring him up"?
'Dementia-suffering"?

Bwuhahahahaha.....

Try this, you lying sack of shit. If you didn't lie, you'd have nothing to post.

Well that's not true. There was a LOT of violence at Trump rallies. Reporters were attacked, protesters were assaulted, and Trump promised his supporters he'd pay the legal bills if anyone was arrested.

I see that none of your tedious talk radio diatribe addresses my post.

Good.

Well that's not true. There was a LOT of violence at Trump rallies. Reporters were attacked, protesters were assaulted, and Trump promised his supporters he'd pay the legal bills if anyone was arrested.

I admire your patience, but you're trying to communicate with a person who exists in a separate reality.

Nothing you say, demonstrate or prove will matter, because they only believe what they are told in that reality.

"

Poor baby, facts do not agree with you. What about the words “peacefully protest” confuses you libtard? Trump was exonerated by the Senate twice, not your imaginary cult. You should seek professional help for your constant need to lie about Donald Trump.

"

Riiiiight

March 3 2018

You said Q. This is the part where we point at you and laugh. Hahahah! Try finding actual proof of any of your bullshit.

"

Riiiiight

March 3 2018

Bwuhaahaha

You think that matters?
The organizer was Trump.

"I bring him up"?
'Dementia-suffering"?

Bwuhahahahaha.....

Try this, you lying sack of shit. If you didn't lie, you'd have nothing to post.

Hey you fucking uneducated piece of shit try posting the actual quote. You know, where Trump told his crowd to PEACEFULLY PROTEST. There was no instruction to storm the Capitol asshole. Now STFU proven liar.

Lantern, cool it or you will blow your jets. Yes, the President did used inflammatory language that incited the crowd.

1. Did President Trump Incite Insurrection? The Causal ...

www.natcom.org › spectra › did-president-trump
    “Language-in-use,” therefore, may offer a more persuasive way to prove that Trump’s rhetoric caused the insurrection. His carefully crafted words and phrases, I submit, were repeated and then internalized by the crowd listening to the President’s speech.
  2. Incitement: a timeline of Trump's inflammatory rhetoric ...

www.theguardian.com › us-news › 2021
    Jan 07, 2021 · Trump addressed the crowd for more than an hour. ... -right groups seeking to overturn the results of the presidential election have led to calls for those who incited the insurrection to be ...
  3. How Trump’s speech led to the Capitol riot - Vox

www.vox.com › 22220746 › trump-speech-incite-c
    Jan 08, 2021 · Trump speaks at the “Stop the Steal” Rally on Wednesday. ... This is the incitement earlier today that led to the violent insurrection against the government of the United States. t.co / Twitter ...

Forum List

Back