It was Natural Causes for Sicknick

Someone hand Nancy a hankie to get all the egg off her face.
How about an industrial shopvac to take the egg off the faces of all you leftists who pretend this whole thing was even comparable to the rioting, killing, looting and burnings committed by leftwing "protesters"?

Not sure how many fuckin brontosaurus it took to lay that much egg, but I bet it would feed Africa for a century.
I was thinking of him lying in state. That was political theater, but Nancy is prone to that, so I wasn't terribly surprised.

"No evidence or internal or external injuries or of an allergic reaction..." Can't get a conviction on no evidence.
Even in the neo-soviet tribunals. You would think these sniveling regressive parasites would get a clue at some point, but you have to remind yourself that you're not having a "discussion" with a cognizant human being.

I was thinking of him lying in state. That was political theater, but Nancy is prone to that, so I wasn't terribly surprised.

This is why I still like you. You will acknowledge bullshit when you see it.

I was not supportive of people going into Poolousy's office or breaking windows at the capitol. At some point though, the people watching antifa turds destroying monuments and getting away with it are going to decide they can get away with doing stupid shit in the name of their cause.

I was not supportive of people going into Poolousy's office or breaking windows at the capitol. At some point though, the people watching antifa turds destroying monuments and getting away with it are going to decide they can get away with doing stupid shit in the name of their cause.
They certainly seemed to think so. But they also believed the election was "stolen," so they were obviously ready to believe just about anything, poor souls.

Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes after defending Capitol on January 6, medical examiner says - CBS News

" The "natural" classification is used "when a disease alone causes death," the medical examiner's office said in the summary. "If death is hastened by an injury, the manner of death is not considered natural." "

No injuries, internal or external involved.
So just multiple assault charges for his attackers. I am sure they are relieved.
What part of natural causes confuses you? You can’t arrest anybody for a death by natural causes. You’d get laughed out of court.

Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes after defending Capitol on January 6, medical examiner says - CBS News

" The "natural" classification is used "when a disease alone causes death," the medical examiner's office said in the summary. "If death is hastened by an injury, the manner of death is not considered natural." "

So just multiple assault charges for his attackers. I am sure they are relieved.
Do the crime do the time....FOR ALL !!!

Greg

Just don't forget who the loudest voices in support of censorship of any kind of critical discussion of the actual facts that don't go along with the mainstream narrative actually are while the same mainstream media continues to blatantly lie in order to project politically desirable images and mindsets.

Those same people were not very long ago openly insinuating that anyone with a differing political opinion were domestic terrorists in order to further shut down any kind of dialogue.

They're playing for the same team.

There is no plausible deniability.

The record speaks for itself.

Last edited:
How about an industrial shopvac to take the egg off the faces of all you leftists who pretend this whole thing was even comparable to the rioting, killing, looting and burnings committed by leftwing "protesters"?

Not sure how many fuckin brontosaurus it took to lay that much egg, but I bet it would feed Africa for a century.
Theater yes, but well deserved. Sicknick was a Hero of the first order. May he rest in peace. May those who sought profit from his death rot!!!

Greg

Theater yes, but well deserved. Sicknick was a Hero of the first order. May he rest in peace. May those who sought profit from his death rot!!!

Greg
Not downplaying that; they all were heroes.

And as one columnist pointed out...the only people who died at the Jan. 6 protest were all Trump supporters........the only one who was killed by violence was an unarmed, female Trump supporter.....by a Federal Cop who over reacted....but will not face consequences...

Sounds just like George Floyd. Why is it we find out the facts months after the Democrat's Media has run wild with a fake narrative for MONTHS?

:desk: Oooh.....ooooh......Pick me....Pick me!!!

Because at the time.....the democrats had to create a false story...that Trump supporters had violently tried to take over the country.....you know, by calmly walking through the building and taking selfies ......while they had to hide the actions of blm and antifa who fought the police and vandalized the building......

Then, they used that fake story to impeach Trump...again.....because after they used targeted voter fraud to steal the election, they still have to worry that he can run again in 2024.....especially after their policies create the disaster that their policies always create......

So.....they needed at least one death that wasn't an unarmed, Female Trump supporter at the hands of a Capitol cop who overreacted......

So they picked this cop, who died long after the protest, they cremated the body, and then withheld the autopsy until after the impeachment....

Just so you know you are NOT ALONE....Leftists still have a sense a humour but it is now counterculture and banned from MSM.

Funny blokes....and smart.

Greg

"In the interview with the Post, Diaz said the autopsy found no evidence of internal or external injuries, or of an allergic reaction to the chemical substance — but did say "all that transpired played a role in his condition."

Someone's going to jail.
Someone's going to jail.

Who?

Who are they going to pin it on?
A dead cop usually means someone goes to jail especially when "all that transpired played a role in his condition." . Add that to being tried in DC.

No injuries, internal or external involved."

again, who are they going to railroad?

LOL Well I guess they could arrest every Trump protester who was in the Capital Buildings. But good luck with that trial.

Screenshot_2021-04-20 Med Examiner Says Officer Sicknick Died Of Natural Causes After Sufferin...png

Turns out Officer Sickneck died of natural causes. Not one...but two strokes killed the DC Police Officer that the Democrats used to impeach Trump a second time.

Something must be done about this.

The trauma of the insurrection and his inclusion certainly could have an influence, according to the Dr. who did the post mortem. The insurrection of Jan 6 is very real
with death, violence, weaponry, injury, and destruction a result. I was certainly not a walk in the park or a lovefest, as Trump would have his followers believe and pontificate about.

The trauma of the insurrection and his inclusion certainly could have an influence, according to the Dr. who did the post mortem. The insurrection of Jan 6 is very real
with death, violence, weaponry, injury, and destruction a result. I was certainly not a walk in the park or a lovefest, as Trump would have his followers believe and pontificate about.
Move the goalposts while you're at it.
Please explain why upsetting a cop is a crime?

They certainly seemed to think so. But they also believed the election was "stolen," so they were obviously ready to believe just about anything, poor souls.

On this I will lock antlers with you... Oh wait, you're a doe and ain't got none....

I don't believe that YOU REALLY BELIEVE deep in your heart that just enough votes, in just certain districts, at just the same time came in for a candidate that promised to raise taxes, promised to take guns, promised to increase the covid misery and promised to open the border actually "won" the election.

You can not possibly believe THAT CANDIDATE, who hid in a basement, and when did come out couldn't get 100 people to a rally won that election. You can not ignore the fact that mail in ballots that had no verification standards were accepted as legitimate. You CAN NOT believe that Rudy Giuliani of all fuckin people on earth, that fought mafia sociopaths would hitch himself to a bullshit cause that I will admit sounds like some Alex Jones conspiracy would tarnish his reputation, credibility and political future unless there was some validity to it.

You and I both know that "election" was total bullshit. The powers behind the curtains did not want Trump in the Oval Office. You can do some navel gazing as to why that is.

"In the interview with the Post, Diaz said the autopsy found no evidence of internal or external injuries, or of an allergic reaction to the chemical substance — but did say "all that transpired played a role in his condition."

Someone's going to jail.

Not for homicide.

Forum List

Back