It was Natural Causes for Sicknick

Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes after defending Capitol on January 6, medical examiner says - CBS News

" The "natural" classification is used "when a disease alone causes death," the medical examiner's office said in the summary. "If death is hastened by an injury, the manner of death is not considered natural." "

No injuries, internal or external involved.

Wow, there goes the BIG DNC/Beijing talking point on the incident. What now?
They'll bitterly cling to it, of course, and swear it's the gospel truth.

One of a small number of actual journalists.

Greenwald is the best. I expect he will suddenly commit suicide, fall out of a high rise building, or end up like Seth Rich. I certainly hope not but as we know, the State hates truth tellers. The guy is fearless.

He came close recently. He lives in Brazil and "someone" broke into his house, tied up and beat his security guard, and held Greenwald at gunpoint for an hour, robbing him and threatening him and his family.

"In the interview with the Post, Diaz said the autopsy found no evidence of internal or external injuries, or of an allergic reaction to the chemical substance — but did say "all that transpired played a role in his condition."

Someone's going to jail.
Someone's going to jail.

Who?

Who are they going to pin it on?
A dead cop usually means someone goes to jail especially when "all that transpired played a role in his condition." . Add that to being tried in DC.

" The "natural" classification is used "when a disease alone causes death," the medical examiner's office said in the summary. "If death is hastened by an injury, the manner of death is not considered natural." "

No injuries, internal or external involved."

again, who are they going to railroad?

One of your fellow blobbers will be convicted. He won't be missed.

Might as well blame Pelosi.

She's as guilty as any of the 'blobbers'.

"In the interview with the Post, Diaz said the autopsy found no evidence of internal or external injuries, or of an allergic reaction to the chemical substance — but did say "all that transpired played a role in his condition."

Someone's going to jail.
Someone's going to jail.

Who?

A dead cop usually means someone goes to jail especially when "all that transpired played a role in his condition." . Add that to being tried in DC.

Nancy Pelosi -- guilty!

Will we now see every left winger (including the usual suspects here) apologize and admit they made up all this shit? Who am I kidding? They’ll double down and scream louder. Not to say we told you leftists so....but we told you so.
Bingo...

These jabbering retards still insist algore really won the 2000 election. Some of these assholes weren't even alive then.

CNN is a joke

I'm not laughing.

CNN is a treasonous entity. It is the mouthpiece of the criminal political mafia. Even the antifa turds and blm asswipes loathe them. Why they have not yet completely destroyed the organization yet is probably because Soros still has a use for it, but you know commies eat their own whenever it is politically expedient.

Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes after defending Capitol on January 6, medical examiner says - CBS News

Oh my God, don't tell me the lefties lied Gain ! Can someone name something they didn't lie about?

Someone's going to jail.
Wouldn't that be true in any death or condition? Duh.

Someone hand Nancy a hankie to get all the egg off her face.
How about an industrial shopvac to take the egg off the faces of all you leftists who pretend this whole thing was even comparable to the rioting, killing, looting and burnings committed by leftwing "protesters"?

Not sure how many fuckin brontosaurus it took to lay that much egg, but I bet it would feed Africa for a century.

You’re racist. You’re Q. You’re a Trump supporter. You’re the Antichrist. You’re a Russian spy.

Someone's going to jail.
Someone's going to jail.

Who?

"No evidence or internal or external injuries or of an allergic reaction..." Can't get a conviction on no evidence.

Of course, none of the scoundrels posing as journalists who said he was killed will admit to their viewership that they lied to them, much like that whole assassinating of American troops lie they were running. The malfeasant scoundrels posing as journalists still haven't fessed up to that one.

Nope. They ran that lie, knowing it was a lie, for the sole purpose of projecting an image in order to continue assaulting civil liberties under the Biden-Harris administration. They wanted, and still want, to project the image to make it easier to just label anyone who doesn't agree with them, even congressmen, a domestic terrorist, going so far as to fence in the Capitol and popularize the idea of expelling people from Congress for the sole reason of disagreeing with their malfeasant shenanigans.

I doubt their viewership would actually want it any other way, to be honest. It's like they want to be lied to in order to support their own intellectual shortcomings, lack of moral fortitude and baseless personal biases. They're made for each other, if you ask me.

Last edited:
My post from March 16...

"There is NO evidence that Officer Sicknick death was the result of the events of January 6th.

The media lied about it.

The democrats lied about it.

Pogo lied about it.

Lesh lied about it.

C_Clayton_Jones lied about it.

AFrench2 lied about it.

AND SIX PAGES LATER...instead of agreeing with what you know is truth, you joust strawman after strawman.

Admit the truth...

There is NO evidence that Officer Sicknick death was the result of the events of January 6th."

You fuckers think I forgot?

You lying pieces of shit...

Or maybe you're just idiots devoid of critical thinking skills.

To paraphrase Jimmy Dore...how can a jagoff Missouri Redneck figure out the truth...buy the national media with all it's resources can't?

Because it benefits their agenda to lie to you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back