It was more of a "melogy" than a "eulogy"

I watched the whole thing live and it was a beautiful speech... Trump paid for the entire event....
One of the things that stood out to me was the story about the woman Trump allowed to stay at Mar A Lago...
I never heard it before and Silk told the story... the woman was homeless and Mar A Lago security came to Trump and said the woman's card bounced and they were having trouble removing her... Trump said let her stay as long as she needs to get back on her feet and immediately sent her flowers and a meal and kept both coming daily... that fool on late night TV would do well to tell that story....
And by the way he mentioned Diamond over and over again....

I never heard it before and Silk told the story... the woman was homeless and Mar A Lago security came to Trump and said the woman's card bounced and they were having trouble removing her... Trump said let her stay as long as she needs to get back on her feet and immediately sent her flowers and a meal and kept both coming daily... that fool on late night TV would do well to tell that story....

Yea, that's true.

Forum List

Back