What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It was more of a "melogy" than a "eulogy"

McRib

Diamond Member
Reaction score
44 minutes he spoke, and he might have even mentioned Diamond! It was, according to Jimmy, like a "Tone-Def Comedy Jam" :laugh:

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I watched the whole thing live and it was a beautiful speech... Trump paid for the entire event....
One of the things that stood out to me was the story about the woman Trump allowed to stay at Mar A Lago...
I never heard it before and Silk told the story... the woman was homeless and Mar A Lago security came to Trump and said the woman's card bounced and they were having trouble removing her... Trump said let her stay as long as she needs to get back on her feet and immediately sent her flowers and a meal and kept both coming daily... that fool on late night TV would do well to tell that story....
And by the way he mentioned Diamond over and over again....

OP
McRib

McRib

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I never heard it before and Silk told the story... the woman was homeless and Mar A Lago security came to Trump and said the woman's card bounced and they were having trouble removing her... Trump said let her stay as long as she needs to get back on her feet and immediately sent her flowers and a meal and kept both coming daily... that fool on late night TV would do well to tell that story....

Yea, that's true.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sounds like to me he said Diamond about 50 times.
Just more of Kimmel being the leftist douche that he is... and why his ratings sucks ass.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
44 minutes he spoke, and he might have even mentioned Diamond! It was, according to Jimmy, like a "Tone-Def Comedy Jam" :laugh:

You racist swine!

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List