It was just one year ago...

Yep. Right-wing media lies. So glad 2020 is over.

That right-wing liar, Pelosi, is the worst!!!

Why is she "worst" than the others? Why is it not that they all got it wrong?

Highest ranking Dem at the time.......

And the highest ranking (R) at the time got it wrong also.

You mean when he put in the China travel ban and all the Dems said it wasn't needed?

No, I mean when he said it was contained and wouldnt be an issue.

No, I mean when he stopped travel, the Dems said he shouldn't be racist, the ban wasn't needed.

You mean when he put in the China travel ban and all the Dems said it wasn't needed?

No, I mean when he stopped travel, the Dems said he shouldn't be racist, the ban wasn't needed.

So all you are doing is pointing out more that were wrong. It doesn't absolve the other wrong.

So all you are doing is pointing out more that were wrong. It doesn't absolve the other wrong.

Yes, Biden, Pelosi and the Dems were wrong. More wrong than Trump.

Trump was the president.

No one called him racist. And it wasn't a ban. It was a travel restriction on Chinese nationals. Which was in keeping with his need to find a scapegoat. Which is why people called it xenophobic. All while ignoring the thousands of Americans rushing home in a panic through crowded blue state airports with little in the way of masking, social distancing, and testing/quarantining. Stop parroting misinformation.

Trump was the president.

I know. Biden, Pelosi and the Dems were wrong. More wrong than Trump.

yup

and only 3 days after

...yes...a 3 minute clip of Nancy Pelosi taking a stroll through Chinatown.

Totally the same as the President of the United State's Press Secretary lying and saying everything is cool don't worry.

Of course it is. In the same way that Eddie Haskell absconding with Beaver's lunch money is the same as Rump cheating on his taxes all his life.

No one called him racist. And it wasn't a ban. It was a travel restriction on Chinese nationals. Which was in keeping with his need to find a scapegoat. Which is why people called it xenophobic. All while ignoring the thousands of Americans rushing home in a panic through crowded blue state airports with little in the way of masking, social distancing, and testing/quarantining. Stop parroting misinformation.

No one called him racist.

Racist, xenophobic, blah, blah, blah.

It was a travel restriction on Chinese nationals. Which was in keeping with his need to find a scapegoat.

Right. Scapegoat. Because China dindu nuffin.

yup

and only 3 days after

...yes...a 3 minute clip of Nancy Pelosi taking a stroll through Chinatown.

Totally the same as the President of the United State's Press Secretary lying and saying everything is cool don't worry.

Of course it is. In the same way that Eddie Haskell absconding with Beaver's lunch money is the same as Rump cheating on his taxes all his life.

Hi Pogo! How the fuck are you?

Pelosi is Mary Mother.

You Cheap Gold Gilded Trumpies are Slot Machine Tokens.
Another lefty providing free rent for Trump to live in her head. He's gone moron--let it go. It is Piglosi who is building a silicon valley BART extension that benefits techies with Covid relief. Wake the FK up.

yup

and only 3 days after

Pelosi had the right idea back in Febuary

life goes on in spite of the chinese disease

all those shops in Chinatown should have remained open during the pandemic

But the democrat mayor and governor in california panicked and closed everything in chinatown down

our economy has lost trilions of dollars

They supported the Communist Chinese throughout.
That's what Democrats do.

Dem Rep Spreads Chinese Propaganda While Blaming Coronavirus Deaths on Trump
As COVID-19 spreads across the nation, Rep. Sean Casten (D., Ill.) has repeatedly attempted to blame Trump and Republicans for the death toll, accusing them of spreading fatal misinformation about the pandemic. Casten himself, however, has misinformed the public about China's role in the pandemic. When one of his constituents asked about the early Chinese response to the outbreak at a March 21 electronic town hall, the congressman refused to talk about the regime's coverup of the virus. Instead, he incorrectly said that China had successfully isolated the outbreak in Wuhan.

"China, to their credit, once they realize they had a problem, shut down the entire province that this was in and they seem to have largely isolated the cases in China," Casten said. "We have missed that window in the United States."
In reality, however, China has failed to isolate the cases in the province of Wuhan, the origin of the illness. The virus has spread to nearly every part of the country, killing thousands in distant provinces such as Guangdong and Zhejiang. And while China's self-reported data indicate the worst has passed, reports of funeral homes overflowing with urns have led critics to believe that the regime is grossly underreporting the impact of the pandemic.” Dem Rep Spreads Chinese Propaganda While Blaming Coronavirus Deaths on Trump

More Democrats groveling at the feet of the Chinese Communists....

"‘I Take My Hat Off to China’: Obama’s China Ambassador Praises Chinese Response to Virus

Barack Obama's China ambassador Max Baucus, who established extensive business ties with China after leaving the ambassadorship in 2017, extolled China's government on Tuesday for the way the country has responded to the coronavirus outbreak.

"I think that the big lesson here [is] that when you take charge and when you tell the entire country, Wuhan, other provinces what to do, they get in gear and get the job done," Baucus said during an interview on MSNBC. "I take my hat off to China for doing so."

The former Montana senator's praise of China comes amid a propaganda campaign waged by China's state-run media outlets, which have been pushing the narrative that China isn't responsible for the ongoing coronavirus pandemic."

"Democratic Michigan Sen. Gary Peters on Friday praised the Chinese government as the deadly disease which started in China continues to spread throughout the world.

Peters went on Morning Joe to discuss the crisis and was asked about how the U.S. avoids a recession, to which he began to praise the Chinese government, especially naming the Hubei province, saying they handled the spread of the virus very well and that the United States needs to follow in China’s footsteps."
Sen. Gary Peters Praises Chinese Government As Coronavirus Continues To Spread

Forum List

Back