it was a Catholic priest who 1st brought up the idea of the Big Bang theory!

the answer is no, i am not a christian or a jew -

Muslim? ... Whatever. ... Do you think James Bond is a Christian? ...
the spoken religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - (when) accomplished the reason for judgment, the correct outcome - for admission to the Everlasting.

bond is lost by the influences of the forgeries and fallacies they are unable to recognize.
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
the above forgery is why they crucified jesus

"They" = the Romans under Pontius Pilate - crucified him because he was "Jesus from Nazareth, king of the Jews".

- the itinerant taught the opposite - liberation theology - to free one's spirit through their own works - not from reading a book. no one is born a sinner.

You kill life to be able to survive. So are you really sure no one is born a sinner?
You kill life to be able to survive. So are you really sure no one is born a sinner?
yes, they are not -"born" - a sinner ... unless an anomaly.

there is a method to Garden Earth - what is tolerable - to free one's spirit as prescribed for admission to the Everlasting is to become pure of heart, triumph over evil as the price for admission.

christianity is the opposite placing humans above wildlife and the Garden - where I stopped reading verbatim the christian bible, first or second page - and can not chose a single page from that book that is not littered with forgeries and fallacies.

the answer is no, i am not a christian or a jew -

the spoken religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - (when) accomplished the reason for judgment, the correct outcome - for admission to the Everlasting.

bond is lost by the influences of the forgeries and fallacies they are unable to recognize.
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
the above forgery is why they crucified jesus

"They" = the Romans under Pontius Pilate - crucified him because he was "Jesus from Nazareth, king of the Jews".

- the itinerant taught the opposite - liberation theology - to free one's spirit through their own works - not from reading a book. no one is born a sinner.

yes, they are not -"born" - a sinner ... unless an anomaly.

I don't have any idea what you try to speak about. Do you think your life is more valueable than the life of your food? Do you think it is satisfying for human beings in general that we need to near the own life with the life energy of other living creatures? We do so because we are animals, that's all.

there is a method to Garden Earth - what is tolerable - to free one's spirit

It exists what?

as prescribed for admission to the Everlasting is to become pure of heart, triumph over evil as the price for admission.

No idea what you like to say with this words. Sounds like pathetic nonsense in my ears.

christianity is the opposite placing humans above wildlife

It's a fact that we are the leading species on this planet. We are "the crown of the creation" = We are responsible in the eyes of god for all life on planet Earth.

and the Garden - where I stopped reading verbatim the christian bible, first or second page - and can not chose a single page from that book that is not littered with forgeries and fallacies.

? ...

Forum List

Back