It took 20 years, but Jimmy Fallon's impersonation of Chris Rock on "SNL" in blackface has come back to bite him. Now, Fallon is apologizing

If he had any guts, he'd be in blackface on his next show, telling the drama queens to take a hike.

His ratings would skyrocket.

• Banned
Fallon is the least offensive of the many late night Trump hater hosts. He seems like a good guy. I say enough with the old pics of black face we have way bigger fish to fry these days.
i dont care what political beliefs they have, but i do care if they are funny. Fallon and Colbert are funny, Kimmel a little less so, and Seth Meyers is terrible

bring back Conan!

Fallon is the least offensive of the many late night Trump hater hosts. He seems like a good guy. I say enough with the old pics of black face we have way bigger fish to fry these days.
i dont care what political beliefs they have, but i do care if they are funny. Fallon and Colbert are funny, Kimmel a little less so, and Seth Meyers is terrible

bring back Conan!
Colbert is "funny"? What PLANET are you on? He's a little Trump hating weasel, who lost ANY shred of funniness he had after his SEVERE TDS kicked in.

• Banned

bring back Conan!
Colbert is "funny"? What PLANET are you on? He's a little Trump hating weasel, who lost ANY shred of funniness he had after his SEVERE TDS kicked in.
you just dont like him because he hates Trump. if he was shitting on Biden, you'd be for him. meh

bring back Conan!
you just dont like him because he hates Trump. if he was shitting on Biden, you'd be for him. meh
I dislike him because he's NOT FUNNY, asshole.

bring back Conan!
i bet you liked The Colbert Report, where he played a conservative as a parody

I'm afraid modern leftist "humor" escapes me. It's just not funny.

Give me Carlin, Rickles or Dangerfield any day. Young Eddie Murphy before he got "woke".

bring back Conan!
i bet you liked The Colbert Report, where he played a conservative as a parody
I've NEVER liked the little weasel.

I'm afraid modern leftist "humor" escapes me. It's just not funny.

Give me Carlin, Rickles or Dangerfield any day. Young Eddie Murphy before he got "woke".
i love Rickles. somehow i'm not much familiar with Carlin's material, maybe during these corona times i will!

bring back Conan!
Colbert is such a prissy snot and he thinks he is sooooo funny. He is the worst.

Republican accused of a rape, democrats say "ALL WOMEN SHOULD BE BELIEVED, LETS INVESTIGATE, PROSECUTE, PRISON, RUIN HIS LIFE!!!!"

Democrat accused of rape, Democrats say "well, let's hear both sides, it was 27 years ago, i dont care, I'll still vote for him as long as trump doesnt win..."

Republican found in black face, democrats say, "HE SHOULD BE FIRED, DISGRACED, HE SHOULD APOLOGIZE AND HIS LIFE SHOULD BE RUINED!!!!"

Democrat found in black face, democrats say, "it was 20 years ago, he was just being funny, its fine..."

The hypocrisy is as thick as the irony....

Foxxy Jamie Foxx (famous actor who is black) is defending Fallon. HIP HIP HOORAY!

Forum List

Back