It Started With A Father Confronting A School Board About the Rape Of His Daughter & Getting Arrested....

You are sick got providing cover for the rapist that this thread is about.
I want all rapists locked up for life and that includes rich young white boys who's father's have a lot of money. The Republican party will never go for that.

I want all rapists locked up for life and that includes rich young white boys who's father's have a lot of money. The Republican party will never go for that.
Stop shielding the rapist that this thread is about. You will post all kinds of stuff about ANYTHING besides the rapist that you should be condemning here.

There has been misinformation circulating regarding an investigation into a reported sexual assault that occurred on May 28, 2021, at Stone Bridge High School in Ashburn, VA. Due to exclusions under the Virginia Code regarding disclosure of juvenile reports and the fact the case is pending court proceedings, the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office (LCSO) is limited as to what information can be released.

On May 28, 2021, an LCSO School Resource Officer was notified by Stone Bridge High School staff of a possible sexual assault. A thorough investigation and evidentiary analysis was conducted over the course of several weeks by the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Special Victims Unit.

Once the elements of a crime were determined, on July 8, 2021, a 14-year-old male was arrested in the case with two counts of forcible sodomy.

Following the arrest on July 8, 2021, the judicial process was turned over to the Loudoun County Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office to determine bail, or in the case of a juvenile, the continuance of detention or other legal restrictions set forth as part of court proceedings in the Loudoun County Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court.

Sorry. The police down there already called the board liars when they claimed the police suggested simply moving this pervert to another school. The board covered it up. Period. Leading to a second assault from this pervert you’re defending.

Following the arrest on July 8, 2021, the judicial process was turned over to the Loudoun County Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office to determine bail, or in the case of a juvenile, the continuance of detention or other legal restrictions set forth as part of court proceedings in the Loudoun County Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court.

As stated in both the current and former Memorandum of Understanding between the LCSO and Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS), the Loudoun Sheriff’s Office is not involved in school discipline (nor the placement of students). Nevertheless, the LCSO works closely with school officials throughout all criminal investigations.

The October 6, 2021 incident at Broad Run High School did not involve complex circumstances, the arrest was immediate, and the arrest was reported to the community as information released was unlikely to disclose the identity of the victim. However, the May 28, 2021 investigation was different in that the suspect and victim were familiar with each other, the investigation was complex, and a public announcement had the potential to identify a juvenile victim.

They waited over a month to arrest him.

The man was arrested for not following the orders of the police when they arrived.
The guy was addressing the board but didn't recognize rules of order and decorum. It was not a crime or a criminal action there was no need to call the police.

Trannies aren't "freaks"

You voted for Biden
Are gays freaks? 20 years ago you guys said yes today I don't think one Republican politician would say that in public. So now you only have trannys to pick on. You feel safe calling them freaks.

20 years ago gays were sexual deviants going to hell. Today the church accepts them with open arms. Well, some churches do. So it won't be long before you can't pick on or make fun of trannys just because they are different from you.

The guy was addressing the board but didn't recognize rules of order and decorum. It was not a crime or a criminal action there was no need to call the police.
He never addressed the board at the meeting on June 22nd. He and his wife got into a tiff with someone in the crowd. That's when the police were called. Hell he's lucky, big guys in New York get choked out when they resist arrest.

What
A tranny has the right to dress as a tranny and use the ladies room, even if that means some nut might take advantage of this, dress up as a girl and rape someone in the bathroom.

Just like I have the right to carry a gun even if my neighbor goes crazy with a gun.
If I think I am a car , can I walk down the middle lane of the freeway?

Sorry. The police down there already called the board liars when they claimed the police suggested simply moving this pervert to another school. The board covered it up. Period. Leading to a second assault from this pervert you’re defending.
Not sorry. That's the statement the police down there made to clear up the confusion the press has caused.

The Sheriff's department has all kinds of statements on their site too, so please feel free to post the statement where they called the Board liars.

Yes, as long as you are nice to the shitheads that refused to acknowledge the fact that your daughter got raped by their filthy Libtard policies then you won't be arrested.

The needs of the raped girls is paramount and the “needs” of the wack job manipulator are non existent

He never addressed the board at the meeting on June 22nd. He and his wife got into a tiff with someone in the crowd. That's when the police were called. Hell he's lucky, big guys in New York get choked out when they resist arrest.
OK I stand corrected. He was not addressing the school board. He was taunted by activists supporting the school board's bathroom polity after the meeting. He spoke out against them and was arrested. Apparently one can only speak if the speech is condoned by the powerful in the U.S. today.

What
If I think I am a car , can I walk down the middle lane of the freeway?
If our society decides you can, you can. When we were kids gays couldn't marry or adopt. Today they can despite all the bad arguments you made saying why you THOUGHT they shouldn't be allowed to.

You were wrong then why do you think you are right now?

Are gays freaks? 20 years ago you guys said yes today I don't think one Republican politician would say that in public. So now you only have trannys to pick on. You feel safe calling them freaks.

20 years ago gays were sexual deviants going to hell. Today the church accepts them with open arms. Well, some churches do. So it won't be long before you can't pick on or make fun of trannys just because they are different from you.
No, not in the purely academic meaning which is a person with a physical deformity. Your depiction of others thinking of them as freaks is of your own making/thinking.

A transvestite is typically a male that likes to dress in female clothes which is an anomaly in most societies.

A gay is a person who rejects or prefers an opposite sex partner. Since society is 99% based on people having opposite sex partners, those who deny their own born sexuality are seen as different. Despite your fairy tale, in the past gays were NOT seen as freaks they were seen as what they are, an anomaly to human sexuality. This will always be true no matter what propaganda is thrown at the public.

Even the Romans, who accepted boy/man sex had wives, otherwise Rome would have probably died out way before their 1,000 year rein.

If our society decides you can, you can. When we were kids gays couldn't marry or adopt. Today they can despite all the bad arguments you made saying why you THOUGHT they shouldn't be allowed to.

Children do better with a mother and father despite the propaganda to the contrary. BTW 'society' has 'decided' to do horrible things in the past. Read some history.

No, not in the purely academic meaning which is a person with a physical deformity. Your depiction of others thinking of them as freaks is of your own making/thinking.

A transvestite is typically a male that likes to dress in female clothes which is an anomaly in most societies.

A gay is a person who rejects or prefers an opposite sex partner. Since society is 99% based on people having opposite sex partners, those who deny their own born sexuality are seen as different. Despite your fairy tale, in the past gays were NOT seen as freaks they were seen as what they are, an anomaly to human sexuality. This will always be true no matter what propaganda is thrown at the public.

Even the Romans, who accepted boy/man sex had wives, otherwise Rome would have probably died out way before their 1,000 year rein.
Well yea if every man went to boy love only sure but what you just told me is that back in the roman days man on man love was not such an anomaly. And to be honest, it's probably not that uncommon today. If it were not taboo. If your parents wouldn't disown you. You yourself would probably wear pretty dresses and take it up the cooter.

So what if it's an anomaly? something that deviates from what is standard, normal, or expected. If you republicans are really all about freedom, aren't trannies free to deviate from what is standard, normal or expected?

Children do better with a mother and father despite the propaganda to the contrary. BTW 'society' has 'decided' to do horrible things in the past. Read some history.
My nephew's friend was adopted and raised by 2 lesbians. They are in college together. He just came out as bi sexual but I'll tell you, he's more gay than straight. I can't help but wonder if his gay parents had anything to do with it.

But that's ok because he grew up in a household that said it's ok if you are gay or straight. All our households should be telling us that. And if they all did, and truly meant it, I'm sure a lot of you hetero guys would be sucking cock or letting guys suck your cock. I think of all the times I told my nephews I'd love them even if they were gay. I still let them know in subtle ways I'd be disappointed and grossed out. Still I would love them and get over it. But saying that tells them I wouldn't like it. And that's not right of me. If they like cock in the ass who am I to stop them from living their best lives?

I dont nor did I ever give a fuck what gays do.

Forum List

Back