It Started With A Father Confronting A School Board About the Rape Of His Daughter & Getting Arrested....

At the behest of the leftist school board covering up the rape of his daughter. How can you defend that?
So you think a school board can order the police around huh? The allegation was being investigated. Meaning the school had to report it to the police and therefore it is impossible for the crime to be covered up. Especially when the rapist was arrested when the investigation concluded.

RICHMOND, Va. (WWBT) - Changes are ahead for public school systems across Virginia to create a more inclusive environment for transgender and non-binary students.

This is a requirement at the direction of the Virginia Department of Education following legislation approved by the General Assembly in 2020.

Discussions are already happening across the Commonwealth.

He was arrested in early July for the rape of the mans daughter.

How is this going to address the sexual assault against girls problem at this school, and the other school where the same rapist attacked another girl?

I fail to see why this is a surprise to anyone. Give an horny adolescent boy access to the girls bathroom and what do you think will happen. I predicted this would happen and I didn’t even need a crystal ball.

The real surprise to me is that such incidents don’t happen more often. Perhaps they do and are just covered up.

Baloney. The school followed the law and immediately reported the assault to the police. The police took over 5 weeks to investigate before arresting the Juvie-perv. During that 5 week period the father was arrested twice for disorderly conduct by the police, not on anyone's orders but because he refused to obey the officers.
Stop lying. Had the first assault been reported, the second never happens.

How is this going to address the sexual assault against girls problem at this school, and the other school where the same rapist attacked another girl?
First, imo, the 15 year old has proven to be a serial rapist and should be locked up and tried as an adult. If convicted, serve his sentence in juvy until he is 18 when it should be reviewed.

Since I know it's all about the Tranny's for ya, some of those school boards need to address the way they implemented the new state law in Virginia.

Last edited:
Stop lying. Had the first assault been reported, the second never happens.

There has been misinformation circulating regarding an investigation into a reported sexual assault that occurred on May 28, 2021, at Stone Bridge High School in Ashburn, VA. Due to exclusions under the Virginia Code regarding disclosure of juvenile reports and the fact the case is pending court proceedings, the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office (LCSO) is limited as to what information can be released.

On May 28, 2021, an LCSO School Resource Officer was notified by Stone Bridge High School staff of a possible sexual assault. A thorough investigation and evidentiary analysis was conducted over the course of several weeks by the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Special Victims Unit.

Once the elements of a crime were determined, on July 8, 2021, a 14-year-old male was arrested in the case with two counts of forcible sodomy.

Following the arrest on July 8, 2021, the judicial process was turned over to the Loudoun County Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office to determine bail, or in the case of a juvenile, the continuance of detention or other legal restrictions set forth as part of court proceedings in the Loudoun County Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court.

First, imo, the 15 year old has proven to be a serial rapist and should be locked up and tried as an adult. If convicted, serve his sentence in juvy until he is 18 when it should be reviewed.

Since I know it's all about the Tranny's for ya, some of those school board need to address the way they implemented the new state law in Virginia.

What do you suggest they do? You people have already criminalized criticizing leftist policies.

The coverup continues and takes a new angle of covering up.
Nothing matters as much to libs as accommodating and protecting pervs.

These repulsive Stalinists do not defend the rape because they are liberal.

They defend the rape because they aren't.
Can you believe what some of the assholes say here.LOLOLOL

If I heard a guy saying my 14 yr old daughter was raped by a boy in a skirt in the girls can, I would say....................WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

At first, I thought that the rape was fake news. It turned out the whole thing was a cover-up because it did not fix the leftist dolts' narrative.

New Topics

Forum List

Back