It seems that the politically left do not like to do their own research and make up their own minds...the right is way more likely to do this....WHY?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
40653234-9377911-image-a-14_1616100920646.jpg

Research shows 41 percent of Democrats believe that 50 percent or more of COVID-19 cases end in hospitalization. In reality, about 1 percent of cases do.

This means DEMOCRATS are wrong by 50 TIMES or 5000%

These people only need spend 5 minutes doing the LITTLEST bit of research to correct their MISINFORMATION.

NOW ASK YOURSELVES....WHY DO LEFT WING COMMUNISTS WANT TO BE MISINFORMED?

Last edited:

Research shows 41 per cent of Democrats believe that 50 per cent or more of COVID-19 cases end in hospitalization. In reality, about 1 percent of cases do.

These people only need spend 5 minutes doing the LITTLEST bit of research to correct their MISINFORMATION.

How about a link to this imaginary bullshit?

Research shows 41 per cent of Democrats believe that 50 per cent or more of COVID-19 cases end in hospitalization. In reality, about 1 percent of cases do.

Hive mind, thinking not allowed

Research shows 41 percent of Democrats believe that 50 percent or more of COVID-19 cases end in hospitalization. In reality, about 1 percent of cases do.

Cons like you think D voters are commies. Isn’t that terribly uninformed?

It is a survey that people answer and to say its research is stretching it a bit. It is a public opinion poll on a small sample of the population. Also they use the word estimate a lot. still you would need to know the margin of error.

Yet what is the likelihood that a poster who has posted quite a lot would forget the link.

what is the likelihood that republicans believe that the election was fraudulent. Yet where is the research?

what is the likelihood that 5000 is a percentage

well it is 100 percent certain that it is not as you can only have 100 percent.

Last edited:
If you think 50% of everyone with COVID is hospitalized, and then you are INFORMED the real number is 1%.....why arent the left the least bit curious as to why they are so wrong?

Come on, you RUBES...this is ONE example. This is not an EXHAUSTIVE analysis of every single issue.

Admit it, left wingers....you SWORE that Trump stole the 2016 election, however a 3 year investigation and $40 million came up with JACK SHIT.

Once again.....why so misinformed?

If Fauci told the left that 20 boosters and 30 masks would prevent them from getting COVID...how many would do it? HALF?

you just proved him right and that you want to be told and not look for yourself,, the source is on the bottom of the graph so look it up yourself,,

See. They cannot even do THAT.

There are 2 conclusions one can draw:

1) They are really dumb
2) They WANT to be misinformed

There are no other reasons that seem credible.

you just proved him right and that you want to be told and not look for yourself,, the source is on the bottom of the graph so look it up yourself,,
It's a poor quality image and blurs out when blown up on my phone.

So I ask again, how about a link to this imaginary bullshit?

Isn't that a requirement for thread creation anyway?

Leftists get their “news” from CNN ABC NBC CBS Twitter face book USA Today Google. These sources all parrot the same the DNC talkingpoints. Just goes to show you how bankrupt their ideas are because they still manage to lose elections. I worked with a dem. He grew up in the 60s. He voted for Ed Rendell for governor of PA. He was elected and immediately raised all kinds of taxes including property taxes. I said are you happy now Jack? He said I wouldn’t have voted for him if I knew he was going to raise taxes. Heres the rub. Rendell had said many times during his campaign he would raise them. You didn’t see those interviews or campaign speeches on the local news or in the papers. They only aired the freebies and problems Ed was going to fix. Schools, parks, roads ect.Of course he fixed none of them.

It's a poor quality image and blurs out when blown up on my phone.

So I ask again, how about a link to this imaginary bullshit?

Isn't that a requirement for thread creation anyway?
so because you failed to have proper equipment its imaginary??

we arent talking about forum rules,,,

"Doing your own research"?

That's a great way to fall ionto the QAnon Facebook rabbit holre where "doctors" eho you never heard of tell you stuff that either scares you or justifies behavior you prefer.

Libs realize we don't have the facts or the expertise to "do our own research"

Kemp's sister in law just died of covid.

Leftists get their “news” from CNN ABC NBC CBS Twitter face book USA Today Google. These sources all parrot the same the DNC talkingpoints. Just goes to show you how bankrupt their ideas are because they still manage to lose elections. I worked with a dem. He grew up in the 60s. He voted for Ed Rendell for governor of PA. He was elected and immediately raised all kinds of taxes including property taxes. I said are you happy now Jack? He said I wouldn’t have voted for him if I knew he was going to raise taxes. Heres the rub. Rendell had said many times during his campaign he would raise them. You didn’t see those interviews or campaign speeches on the local news or in the papers. They only aired the freebies and problems Ed was going to fix. Schools, parks, roads ect.Of course he fixed none of them.

These outlets, FOR EXAMPLE, LIE that IVERMECTIN IS ONLY FOR HORSES.

This is a straight up fucking lie. It is incredible to me that KNOWING how much the media lie, lefties do NOT do any research past what Jim Acosta tells them.

Here's your study.

"Using monthly data from 35,000 U.S. adults who responded to the Franklin Templeton-Gallup Economics of Recovery Study, we document significant variation in the understanding of COVID-related facts and concomitant behaviors."

"The Economics of Recovery Study contributes to this research by showing that the polarization of the pandemic goes beyond behavior and policy preferences. It is happening at the most basic level: the interpretation of facts. Republicans consistently underestimate risks, while Democrats consistently overestimate them."

Forum List

Back