Johnson It May Be Common Knowledge Already, But

Johnson/Weld is on the Georgia ballot, according to the ballot samples, in case anyone was interested.

Georgia is a constant problem for ballot access. Has one of the highest thresholds in the nation. We have to collect 5% (or about 250,000 signatures) and go OVER that amount when the petitions are challenged in court -- which they are regularly by the DNC and RNC affiliates. Costs us about $500,000 every election cycle just in GEORGIA to get on the ballot. It drains the volunteers and the bank before every election even starts when you multiply that by 50.. Or 57 if you're aggressive and over-achieving.. :biggrin:

The other 2 parties just walk on to the field.

I think we are going to have to vote for Trump to keep that old bag, Hillbags, out of the white house. Sad but true. Anyone but Hillary.
I wasn't saying I supported Gary Johnson, but it does make me happy that a third party candidate is on the ballot~

Jill Stein is a total nutjob, but I'd be happy to see her on the ballot, too.

I think we are going to have to vote for Trump to keep that old bag, Hillbags, out of the white house. Sad but true. Anyone but Hillary.
I wasn't saying I supported Gary Johnson, but it does make me happy that a third party candidate is on the ballot~

Me too. I would love to see our 3rd party candidates get more exposure. I'm a Gary Johnson supporter, but I have to be realistic.

But how can you say that when Trump says he grabs pussies? Don't you like kitty cats?

Rather have one that grabs one than IS one. :lol: Hillary is a lying, pandering, corrupt pussy. She will be in the pocket of whoever pays (or bribes) her the most.

Me too. I would love to see our 3rd party candidates get more exposure. I'm a Gary Johnson supporter, but I have to be realistic.

Just realize that you are REWARDING the very behavior that's taken American politics into the gutter. And if America continues to reward this "anything to win" dynasties that you are shutting humble qualified people that want to stop the INSANITY we've been suffering thru for 2 years now.

There is no future in rewarding a rich guy who hijacks one of the name brand parties and IGNORES what that party really stands for. He's offered entitlements that would make Bernie blush. I hope Trump gets elected because it will speed the demise of the GOP. And I hope Hillary gets elected, because the Clinton stink will stain the DNC and perhaps get her impeached.

How's that for fairness? :biggrin:

No you don't.
Your state is going blue regardless what you do. You can vote blue, you can vote red, neither is a drop in the bucket that anyone will notice. Staying home and not voting at all has exactly the same end result -- your vote is meaningless thanks to the Electrical Collage.

The upside of that is you do at least get to make a statement by entering a vote for a third party -- ANY third party -- which is by definition a vote against the Duopoly.

Your state is already decided and there's nothing you can do about that. But you can register a complaint about it.

Just realize that you are REWARDING the very behavior that's taken American politics into the gutter. And if America continues to reward this "anything to win" dynasties that you are shutting humble qualified people that want to stop the INSANITY we've been suffering thru for 2 years now.

There is no future in rewarding a rich guy who hijacks one of the name brand parties and IGNORES what that party really stands for. He's offered entitlements that would make Bernie blush. I hope Trump gets elected because it will speed the demise of the GOP. And I hope Hillary gets elected, because the Clinton stink will stain the DNC and perhaps get her impeached.

How's that for fairness? :biggrin:

No I'm not. I'm trying to be realistic and do what is best for the country. Keeping Hillary out of the White House is the best thing for this country, IMO.

No you don't.
Your state is going blue regardless what you do. You can vote blue, you can vote red, neither is a drop in the bucket that anyone will notice. Staying home and not voting at all has exactly the same end result -- your vote is meaningless thanks to the Electrical Collage.

The upside of that is you do at least get to make a statement by entering a vote for a third party -- ANY third party -- which is by definition a vote against the Duopoly.

Your state is already decided and there's nothing you can do about that. But you can register a complaint about it.

The electrical college? Oh noes! :biggrin:

No you don't.

I know --- hate to be negative but it's shocking how the process works. But I'm grounded in history -- we need to amp up resistance by sparking short-circuits.

Now my state, we don't have that luxury, because it's not locked-red or locked-blue. You might say it's...

...... wait for it...

--- in flux. :D

No you don't.

I know --- hate to be negative but it's shocking how the process works. But I'm grounded in history -- we need to amp up resistance by sparking short-circuits.

Now my state, we don't have that luxury, because it's not locked-red or locked-blue. You might say it's...

...... wait for it...

Damn, you used ALL the puns! :D

No you don't.

...... wait for it...

Watt? Ohm eye, that's a negative. I have the capacitiance for infinitely more. Some of which are real joules. But I don't wanna derail the uh, current topic.

Just be glad it's not still.... primary season. :eusa_shifty:

No you don't.

...... wait for it...

Watt? Ohm eye, that's a negative. I have the capacitiance for infinitely more. Some of which are real joules. But I don't wanna derail the uh, current topic.

Just be glad it's not still.... primary season. :eusa_shifty:

Maybe you need to take a breaker and recharge. :D

Forum List

Back