'It Makes People Cry': Watch NYC Official's Insane Rant After White Colleague Holds Black Baby on Lap

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
There’s no particularly good conversation that includes the angry exclamation, “Read ‘White Fragility!’”

In case you haven’t read the book, “White Fragility” is Robin DiAngelo’s 2018 bestseller, now given new life by the wave of protests touched off by the death of George Floyd.

It’s basically “Whiteness Theory for Dummies,” a book-long discussion about how fragile white people allegedly are and, among other things, how their “pillars of whiteness” had been erected to protect them from racial stress. If that sounds like academic jargon, that’s because it is, although it’s been dumbed down for public consumption.

BJ -
Need to read the story and watch the video.
White people - Bleeck.

Democrats are waging full blown open RACIST WAR against white people.

Don't bother denying democrats, because it's right in our face, all day, every day.

Not just that but also, apparently, many black people won't stop until they're as white as the whitest person out there. I'm sure Home Despot paint department could fix them right up.

Don't bother denying democrats, because it's right in our face, all day, every day.

Not just that but also, apparently, many black people won't stop until they're as white as the whitest person out there. I'm sure Home Despot paint department could fix them right up.
My Home Despot is my wife and she doesn't have a paint department.

Yeah it's funny how so many blacks do everything they can to look like white people... and all those black bucks, once they get some money and fame, they want a WHITE WOMAN.

What's up with that?

Fugly, insane, easily triggered over nothing.....I think it's safe to say she votes Democrat.

Then they wonder why NYC public schools are failing so horribly.

Forum List

Back