It looks like reality may be setting in

The Trumpsters here appear to be coming to the realization that the election has been won by Biden. Unless I see otherwise, I'll assume that you will still continue to believe that this was/is all a big conspiracy, and that everyone is "in" on it except for Trump and his Trumpsters. Nothing I can do about that. And now you're in a full-blown panic, because you believe what you've been told, that the brown shirts will be knocking at your door any minute now.

I can only try to suggest that perhaps, just perhaps, your "news" and "information" sources have been lying to you. You're human; humans can be conned. But I wonder if the tiniest percentage, just one or two percent, of you may come to realize that this alternate universe within you have been existing is really not your safe space.

If I missed something in the news then please attach a link, but if Im not mistaken, Biden is not officially the president-elect.
Chicom Biden will be the president elect in the same way a car thief is the driver of a car.
Oh? Which car thief got 80 million votes to drive that car?
Those are fake votes. Or something like that. Who knows.
Totally fake. This was a California style election and it doesn't come faker than that.
So Biden got 80 million illegals to vote for him?

The Trumpsters here appear to be coming to the realization that the election has been won by Biden. Unless I see otherwise, I'll assume that you will still continue to believe that this was/is all a big conspiracy, and that everyone is "in" on it except for Trump and his Trumpsters. Nothing I can do about that. And now you're in a full-blown panic, because you believe what you've been told, that the brown shirts will be knocking at your door any minute now.

I can only try to suggest that perhaps, just perhaps, your "news" and "information" sources have been lying to you. You're human; humans can be conned. But I wonder if the tiniest percentage, just one or two percent, of you may come to realize that this alternate universe within you have been existing is really not your safe space.

If I missed something in the news then please attach a link, but if Im not mistaken, Biden is not officially the president-elect.
Chicom Biden will be the president elect in the same way a car thief is the driver of a car.
Totally fake. This was a California style election and it doesn't come faker than that.
What will you think if the remaining cases are thrown out?

Will that be a conspiracy?

You are asking this of people that use conspiracy peddling as their coping mechanism?

Yep, warm embrace of yet another grand conspiracy will feel much more at home for them than accepting the cold, disapointing truth.
I'm just trying to get some kind of gauge on what they're thinking at this point.

I know they won't give an inch publicly, but I do wonder how many are beginning to see they've been conned.

I'll probably never know.
The cold disappointing truth is that fraud won this election for democrats the same way fraud made California into a one party state. The same way red Orange County became blue overnight.

Every time that trump Tweets that he won or will win....the country and the world shake their head. He is now just a souless shill crying in the bowels of the White House. History will place him even below Nixon in presidential favorability.

Perhaps the primary reason is the various indictments and lawsuits that await him on Jan 20th, since its only position of the office of the president that is shielding him.

You are asking this of people that use conspiracy peddling as their coping mechanism?

Yep, warm embrace of yet another grand conspiracy will feel much more at home for them than accepting the cold, disapointing truth.
I'm just trying to get some kind of gauge on what they're thinking at this point.

I know they won't give an inch publicly, but I do wonder how many are beginning to see they've been conned.

The cold disappointing truth is that fraud won this election for democrats the same way fraud made California into a one party state. The same way red Orange County became blue overnight.
I'll ask again: What will you think if the remaining cases are thrown out?

I very much doubt he is hiding. He's working on proving the election is a fraud.

We all know its a fraud but proving it is what lawyers and courts are for.

I hope the SC looks at this fraudulent election.
He’s playing golf and whining on the phone. Who are you kidding

If Biden were Trump right now you would be screaming election fraud long and loud. Who do you think you are kidding??

LMFAO! No you didn't!
Biden got 80 million 3rd graders to vote for him.
These folks believe anything Orange.

I very much doubt he is hiding. He's working on proving the election is a fraud.

If Biden were Trump right now you would be screaming election fraud long and loud. Who do you think you are kidding??

...umm dummy thats exactly what happened in 2016 with Clinton and Trump. Clinton conceeded next day after election and leftwingers accepted the electoral outcome.

Last edited:

More like an agreement. Just like California. We all know the elections are phony. No one says anything. Don't cause trouble. We pretend to vote they pretend to count them.

They're serious, aren't they?

They're serious, aren't they?
I really can't tell. I know some of them are, and they're the ones that concern me.

For some, I just think they're so emotionally invested in him that they have to suspend disbelief.

If they were the kind of people that ever accepted reality they would not still be Trump supporters. They are going to insist Trump actually won by a landslide for the rest of their miserable lives.
Unfortunately this is true.

However, most Trump supporters know Biden won and that the election was fair and honest – but they’ll continue to lie about the election result in an effort to discredit and undermine Biden.

More like an agreement. Just like California. We all know the elections are phony. No one says anything. Don't cause trouble. We pretend to vote they pretend to count them.
In the state of Virginia, that is not true. VA is not Orange. Thank you.

...umm dummy thats exactly what happened in 2016 with Clinton and Trump. Clinton conceeded next day after alection and leftwingers accepted the outcome of the election.

We sure didn't see the crap in 2016 that we are seeing right now. If I were Trump I wouldn't concede either.

Hundreds of signed affidavits from both Rep and Dem watchers. Dominion taking 6,000 Trump votes and giving them to Biden. They caught those. Wonder how many they didn't catch. Texas refused to use Dominion after they checked them out and found glitches galore.

Loads of shifty crap going on in the election. How does Trump lead by 700,000 votes in one State and lose?? Fishy as hell.

Last edited:
I will gloat OP. Because told them so.

#TrumpLost #TrumpIsALoser
#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

LMFAO! No you didn't!
Biden got 80 million 3rd graders to vote for him.
These folks believe anything Orange.

You sure sound very grown up :rolleyes-41:

If they were the kind of people that ever accepted reality they would not still be Trump supporters. They are going to insist Trump actually won by a landslide for the rest of their miserable lives.

True. Of course Hillary supporters never did that when she lost in 2016.

Of course, President Trump (for whom I proudly voted twice) is now inconsequential.

He's a lame duck.

All the domestic and foreign "leaders" are naturally eager to kiss up to the new sheriff in town.

Just as the employees at a business rush to meet the new manager.

I hear, for example, Queen Elizabeth next year may retire in favor of Prince Charles. She, too, will become "inconsequential."

Therefore many of the rodents aboard the sinking USS Trump are starting to leave and swim over to the shiny USS Biden.

As COVID-19 has shown us, however, FATE often surprises us. Don't be surprised if the Donald still has a significant role to play in American politics before January 20.
What, like starting a war?

Or maybe like PREVENTING a war.

Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family.

The riots will be instigated by the left.

Disgusted that their supposed hirelings were actually working for someone else. The highest bidders.

That they won't be getting all the free stuff they think they were promised.

But there'll be secret police to subdue them.

I'm starting to like that idea.......

Forum List

Back