It looks like reality may be setting in

Kind of slightly partially almost a little somewhat. I'm a CFP/Investment Advisor, probably selling the practice in three or four years. At this point I don't work all that much. Why?
The amount of time that would take would be... Astounding. I also watch as much as I can, and follow though as much as I can... But I can't watch the likes of what you threw up there and get anything else done. It took some time, but now that I KNOW Maddow is a hack... I no longer pay attention to her. Same with Limbaugh.

Occasionally they get something right without spin... But others will also pick up on it, so I didn't need to go through their bullshit.
Full disclosure, I was in that business for 18 years, so I can sniff out the bullshit and game-playing pretty quickly and read between the lines.

I've also stopped worrying or paying attention to the daily BOMBSHELLS and BREAKING NEWS crap that we constantly see in here. That stuff is nothing more than mental masturbation. If there is a story or issue that I am pretty much helpless to influence (which is pretty much all of them, right?), I'm more than happy to wait for the dust to settle and look at the final score. Then I formulate my positions from there.

98% of this stuff is essentially pro wrestling to me, but it's fascinating to observe. I care about results, not chatter.

You couldn't sniff out bullshit on a cattle ranch
:itsok:

Poor guy, this just hasn't been your month. You're really upset, huh?

Kind of slightly partially almost a little somewhat. I'm a CFP/Investment Advisor, probably selling the practice in three or four years. At this point I don't work all that much. Why?
The amount of time that would take would be... Astounding. I also watch as much as I can, and follow though as much as I can... But I can't watch the likes of what you threw up there and get anything else done. It took some time, but now that I KNOW Maddow is a hack... I no longer pay attention to her. Same with Limbaugh.

Occasionally they get something right without spin... But others will also pick up on it, so I didn't need to go through their bullshit.
Full disclosure, I was in that business for 18 years, so I can sniff out the bullshit and game-playing pretty quickly and read between the lines.

I've also stopped worrying or paying attention to the daily BOMBSHELLS and BREAKING NEWS crap that we constantly see in here. That stuff is nothing more than mental masturbation. If there is a story or issue that I am pretty much helpless to influence (which is pretty much all of them, right?), I'm more than happy to wait for the dust to settle and look at the final score. Then I formulate my positions from there.

98% of this stuff is essentially pro wrestling to me, but it's fascinating to observe. I care about results, not chatter.

You couldn't sniff out bullshit on a cattle ranch
:itsok:

Poor guy, this just hasn't been your month. You're really upset, huh?
So true!

:CryingCow:

No, Trump did not lie and the Democrats pulled out all the stops raising multiple false charges, all of which were deemed untrue since Trump never committed treason and never colluded with the Russian. The House finding was no collusion early on. The Senate finding was no collusion. The Mueller Report concurred no collusion by not only Trump but none of his staff was found colluding with Russia either.

Trump claimed in November 2016 that there was no communication with any foreign entity during the campaign.

That, we know, was quite false.

There is considerable difference mere communication and down and dirty collusion with a nation's enemy.

Rewrite your own dictionary wherever you care to, but the Donald as President never colluded with Russia as that ugly man in the Dim House who covered Hillary's total collusion with Putin to get rid of a Republican. Keep up with the facts plz. Thx.

View attachment 420370

This is for you getting so exited mac. Would not want you to make mess.
Do you have that much problem actual comprehending what others say?

maybe that’s why your cult has been so easily conned. Also explains why the uneducated yahoo’s are cult members.
Perhaps an education would help you? Or at least a civics class.
Oh. And normal people have nothing to cry about. Your boy is leaving in 1/20.

If they were the kind of people that ever accepted reality they would not still be Trump supporters. They are going to insist Trump actually won by a landslide for the rest of their miserable lives.

I see a few here still in the childish name calling stage but I guess they have to get the anger out of their systems.

But full steam ahead! Get rid of the alligators!

Forum List

Back