It just passed

sucks donut?

sad day for America. really sad. get ready for big gov. intrusion on your lives and freedom..

my noobishness in congressional procedure has really shown through today. I have been watching live on cnn.com for the last couple hours, but still don't really get how it all ties together. is it a done deal now just waiting on obama's signature? I am looking at the 219 o 212 vote, what exactly was that for?

hopefully they make this a positive new government bureaucracy, unlike medicare...unfortunately, we have YEARS to wait to see what good it does, as it doesn't take affect for YEARS

Last edited:
A lot of poor people were just made poorer.

Now we challenge in court AND we file criminal charges against them when they are removed from office.

YES!!!!!!!!!

I knew it!!!

oh_happy_day.jpg

6a00c22522e470549d00f48cf704850002-320pi

Now its time to get to work on the public option.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Now we challenge in court AND we file criminal charges against them when they are removed from office.

George W. Bush and Dick Cheney? Oh I'm sorry, you sounded just like a truther there for a minute. :eusa_whistle:

Seriously though, criminal charges and remove them from offices? :cuckoo:

The war is on now, the Dems had a chance to do the right thing, they choose 'be a party aparchik at the expense of americans'.

Bad move.

Well, they won't be "poorer" b/c they'll get handouts, not having to pay anything. BUT, they were made even more dependent on gov't now. Which means they will REMAIN poor, which is the point of liberalism.

So now OUR poor have:

Free gov't education
Free gov't housing
Free gov't food
Free gov't healthcare
Free gov't transportation

Why even work?

New Topics

Forum List

Back