It just occurred to me today what the REAL reason behind COVID is........

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
I was thinking about all of this BS again, today.

It dawned on me that I read the other day that when you get your "vaccine", you are given a paper card stating you got the "vaccine", and you are also placed into a Vaccine Database.

I'm wondering............since it's being proved more and more clearly every day that this "vaccine" does not work, and is nothing more than a government coverup for something..............

Could that something be THE REASON for getting peoples names into a database?

For what reason could they have this database for? To know who to kill and who not to kill when China takes over?

Inquiring minds wanna know!

Cat Questioning.jpg

It dawned on me that I read the other day that when you get your "vaccine", you are given a paper card stating you got the "vaccine", and you are also placed into a Vaccine Database.

I'm wondering............since it's being proved more and more clearly every day that this "vaccine" does not work, and is nothing more than a government coverup for something..............

For what reason could they have this database for? To know who to kill and who not to kill when China takes over?

View attachment 535976
Doesn't want to be in a database/has a social security number, health insurance ID, credit score, driver's license, address, phone number, vin number, license plate, etc. etc. etc.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb

View attachment 535976
Yeah...the vaccine works. How many times you gonna spout the same crap, hoping against hope that enough of your fellow lemmings will listen long enough to give a tinker's damn??
My guess...not many.

Yeah...the vaccine works. How many times you gonna spout the same crap, hoping against hope that enough of your fellow lemmings will listen long enough to give a tinker's damn??
My guess...not many.

Vaccine doesn't work----it lasts IF IT DID work less than 6 months...that ain't working babe. That's a money maker where people actually the governments taxpayers will be forced to billions$$$ each and every year forever...who cares who the vaccines kill, or how much money and time is wasted.....

Vaccine doesn't work----it lasts IF IT DID work less than 6 months...that ain't working babe. That's a money maker where people actually the governments taxpayers will be forced to billions$$$ each and every year forever...who cares who the vaccines kill, or how much money and time is wasted.....
And...you know this...how??..OH yeah, you don't.

Yes. It works. Nothing more clear than the unvaccinated making up the majority of COVID deaths. Seriously??..how long you gonna live in that
Pleasantville bubble?

This is a constantly evolving virus. One we would have been much further ahead of had we not had the former reality TV game show host in the White House (sorry, couldn't resist).
So far, no deaths have been attributed directly to the vaccine. There have been side effects such as blood clots that have been documented.
Millions of doses administered with ZERO side effects....except protection from the worst this crapshoot of a virus has to offer.

Do you mean the vaccine that was recommended by Donald J Trump?
Hmmm...in that case I can understand that you might suspect it's a scam...in fact, it's a pretty reasonable reaction.

Doesn't want to be in a database/has a social security number, health insurance ID, credit score, driver's license, address, phone number, vin number, license plate, etc. etc. etc.
The government knows more about its law abiding citizens than it does illegals and criminals and enemies abroad because they are the most fearful of law abiding citizens.

They are the biggest threat to them

They are looking for something. The vaccine records are the same records all laboratories use to track experiments.

Forum List

Back