It just got harder for Democrats to hold their House majority in 2022

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

It just got harder for Democrats to hold their House majority in 2022​

4 May 2021 ~~ By Chris Cillizza
(CNN)Just one week after the Census Bureau announced which states would be gaining and losing congressional seats before the 2022 election, the dominoes are beginning to fall -- and the news is not good for Democrats desperately clinging to their single-digit majority in the House of Representatives.
~Snip~
Combine it all and Democrats were going to have a hard time holding their majority under the best of circumstances. When you factor in the weight of history and their recent series of problematic retirements (with more likely to come!), the majority looks very, very imperiled.

Comment:
I’m not sure what is worse, the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats stealing the election or knowing that supposedly 80 million of my fellow American Citizens actually voted for Chyna Joey Xi and his Illegitimate Running Mate Kamaltoe Harris.

(CNN)Just one week after the Census Bureau announced which states would be gaining and losing congressional seats before the 2022 election, the dominoes are beginning to fall -- and the news is not good for Democrats desperately clinging to their single-digit majority in the House of Representatives.
~Snip~
Combine it all and Democrats were going to have a hard time holding their majority under the best of circumstances. When you factor in the weight of history and their recent series of problematic retirements (with more likely to come!), the majority looks very, very imperiled.

Comment:
I’m not sure what is worse, the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats stealing the election or knowing that supposedly 80 million of my fellow American Citizens actually voted for Chyna Joey Xi and his Illegitimate Running Mate Kamaltoe Harris.

Pretty sure the Dominion Vote Flipping machines can overcome all odds

~Snip~

Comment:

I can't wait to see the look on Nancy's face when she is forced to step down and become just an ordinary House rep again!

The numbers should be even starker based on the December 2020 estimate.

It seems like the Biden Administration jiggered the numbers to keep Blue State losses of the population down and save at least 6 more seats for them.

~Snip~

Comment:

I can't wait to see the look on Nancy's face when she is forced to step down and become just an ordinary House rep again!
Their day trading profits on insider trading will drop significantly.

stealing the election
Oh, give it up, retard.
4i6Ckte.gif

The numbers should be even starker based on the December 2020 estimate.

It seems like the Biden Administration jiggered the numbers to keep Blue State losses of the population down and save at least 6 more seats for them.

It will be a lot more expensive for them this time; the more they depend on bribery and extortion the higher their payoffs have to be.

bla, bla, bla.,.,.
People change their minds on who they will vote for right up to the day they vote.
Or as some say, do not count your chickens until they hatch.
The repugnants are going to loose big time.
:)-

Not for anything, but history is on the Republicans side going into the midterms. The Presidents party losing seats and/or majority tends to be the rule rather than exception.

I hope Trump runs for a FL House seat, then gets elected speaker of the House, and Nancy has to give Trump the gavel before she leaves the House for good.
He lives in an area of Florida where he would be running in a Democrat-dominated district held by Democrat Lois Frankel.
I'm sure Matt Gaetz would sit out a term or two to give Trump a safe seat.
Either that or face Trump in the primary, not a pretty sight.

I hope Trump runs for a FL House seat, then gets elected speaker of the House, and Nancy has to give Trump the gavel before she leaves the House for good.
He lives in an area of Florida where he would be running in a Democrat-dominated district held by Democrat Lois Frankel.
I'm sure Matt Gaetz would sit out a term or two to give Trump a safe seat.
Either that or face Trump in the primary, not a pretty sight.
It is customary for Republicans to actually live in the district they represent. Democrats? Not so much as Maxine Waters will admit that she does not live anywhere near her district. Poor people live there!

Forum List

Back